Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I love my job!!!!

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Yes, I really, really love my job! This every day excitement, good news and many, many possibilities to grow, to progress, to earn... I enjoy working with my team, play games, participate on auctions,challenges, selling fashion articles in my ECA (that I am so proud of)... I enjoy every little part of this BIG, AMAZING and EXCITING job! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/DUh3Jvl.jpg[/img]
Yes, I really, really love my job!

This every day excitement, good news and many, many possibilities to grow, to progress, to earn... I enjoy working with my team, play games, participate on auctions,challenges, selling fashion articles in my ECA (that I am so proud of)... I enjoy every little part of this BIG, AMAZING and EXCITING job! :)
Snezana R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Yes, this is an exciting business opportunity. We learn and earn here at the same time.
Yes, this is an exciting business opportunity. We learn and earn here at the same time.
26x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Happy to hear that. I too love to be here at SFI. like you said "many possibilities to grow". Keep loving your job and have a successful future with SFI
Happy to hear that.
I too love to be here at SFI.
like you said "many possibilities to grow".
Keep loving your job and have a successful future with SFI
tom v.

Belgium

Posted 6 months ago

Just remember a JOB is where you work for someone else and are Just Over Broke with no way to earn more than that BOSS (a four letter word) says you are worth. Instead with SFI you own your business, you are the BOSS, and you earn what you work for not what someone has limited you to. Have a great time with your Business in SFI. Andy Zeus Anderson
Just remember a JOB is where you work for someone else and are Just Over Broke with no way to earn more than that BOSS (a four letter word) says you are worth. Instead with SFI you own your business, you are the BOSS, and you earn what you work for not what someone has limited you to.

Have a great time with your Business in SFI.

Andy Zeus Anderson
31x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Bravo Snezana! Absolutely charming attitude ! Keep doing that way and never fear for your future ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YU7QIOB.jpg[/img]
Bravo Snezana!

Absolutely charming attitude ! Keep doing that way and never fear for your future !

Best regards !

153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Snezana R , On your way into a job that you love , keep in mind: Not that it is not important to be first , It is important not to give up !
Dear Snezana R ,
On your way into a job that you love ,
keep in mind:
Not that it is not important to be first ,
It is important not to give up !
123x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Keep doing this great job!
Keep doing this great job!
Joel M.

Haiti

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Yes indeed a great job
Yes indeed a great job
329x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

SFI is the best side of my live. Nothing is the same since I'm doing this job. Thank You [img]https://i.imgur.com/1XhSXB1.jpg[/img] SFI ...
SFI is the best side of my live. Nothing is the same since I'm doing this job. Thank You SFI ...
Milorad A.

Macedonia

| Edit settings