Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

CSA/PSA Mailer

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

If my PSA not view in my genealogy group mailer, How I do?
If my PSA not view in my genealogy group mailer, How I do?
Sanjay K.

India

Posted 8 months ago

I send emails to them after giving them time to log in after team mail. Their email address is available on their Affiliate Snapshot. I have spoken with some that I found on Facebook, but I search only for affiliates who earned quite a few VP's and then just disappeared. I hope this helps guide you to the next step. Good luck in your new business success!
I send emails to them after giving them time to log in after team mail. Their email address is available on their Affiliate Snapshot.

I have spoken with some that I found on Facebook, but I search only for affiliates who earned quite a few VP's and then just disappeared.

I hope this helps guide you to the next step. Good luck in your new business success!
35x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

That is a good idea Marilyn!
That is a good idea Marilyn!
Chris S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Olivera P.

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Sanjay, Please check the filters at Genealogy , if it is set as condensed , change it to Full View. It may help you. Good luck.
Hi Sanjay,

Please check the filters at Genealogy , if it is set as condensed , change it to Full View. It may help you.
Good luck.
SUPPORT
M.L. B.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Olivera P. Aija K.

Posted 8 months ago

Dear Sanjay K , I do not understand your question . Where you do not see ? Ask your sponsor , co sponsor and up line . Here you go : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33904&referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33904&referrer=search[/url] All the best !
Dear Sanjay K ,
I do not understand your question .
Where you do not see ?
Ask your sponsor , co sponsor and up line .
Here you go :
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33904&referrer=search

All the best !
149x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

This is a question I will appreciate an answer because I am barely 1 month old here and yet to make any visible progress.
This is a question I will appreciate an answer because I am barely 1 month old here and yet to make any visible progress.
Christiana O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings