Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

What is the best way to use rewards, incentives, and contests for team building?

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Yusuf D.

What is the best way to use rewards, incentives, and contests for team building?
4x SUPPORT
Yusuf D.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

This already exists, Team rewards are endless. YOU receive rewards when your team climb the SFI Leadership Board. You receive rewards Via CSA members. You receive rewards when you support ECA Stores. You can set up team Leagues with any games. The list goes on and on. Click the Grey box above Income scroll down and view. Click the Grey box above Reference then scroll down and view Site Map. Set aside one day to read and learn.
This already exists, Team rewards are endless.
YOU receive rewards when your team climb the SFI Leadership Board.
You receive rewards Via CSA members.
You receive rewards when you support ECA Stores.
You can set up team Leagues with any games.
The list goes on and on.
Click the Grey box above Income scroll down and view.
Click the Grey box above Reference then scroll down and view Site Map.
Set aside one day to read and learn.
17x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Sead Š.

Hi Yusuf! Of course it already exists ! Since you're still in your first month at SFI, you have lot to read and learn.. We have Sponsor's rewarding system - contests, private Team leader's forums and lots of encouraging mechanisms for our downline members ! Happy growing !
Hi Yusuf!

Of course it already exists ! Since you're still in your first month at SFI, you have lot to read and learn.. We have Sponsor's rewarding system - contests, private Team leader's forums and lots of encouraging mechanisms for our downline members !

Happy growing !
153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Sead Š.

Hi again Yusuf! This is not good for Forum ethics ; when someone reply to your thread it is not good to replace a question after the reply! It may confuse the other participants in this discussion., do you agree?
Hi again Yusuf!

This is not good for Forum ethics ; when someone reply to your thread it is not good to replace a question after the reply! It may confuse the other participants in this discussion., do you agree?

153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Yusuf D.

Thanks i mean like we have E365 champions, it will be nice to have E365 Best Team Champions, apart from all the others which are all fantastic by the way and I agree it's my first month I will surely leave my mark! Regards, Yusuf D
Thanks i mean like we have E365 champions, it will be nice to have E365 Best Team Champions, apart from all the others which are all fantastic by the way and I agree it's my first month I will surely leave my mark!

Regards,

Yusuf D

4x SUPPORT
Yusuf D.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago More by Yusuf D.

thanks a lot i am actually looking towards an E365 Champion contest for the whole team this hopefully should drive even more competition in general coupled with the big "O" that is coming!!!
thanks a lot i am actually looking towards an E365 Champion contest for the whole team this hopefully should drive even more competition in general coupled with the big "O" that is coming!!!
4x SUPPORT
Yusuf D.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Yusuf: There is valuable information in the Ask SC archives found under the Training tab on the black bar. This one addresses your question: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10686 If you are asking about specific contests such as E365 as you mention, I would suggest you type E365 into the search box for more information. Also, you can set up contests on your Leadership page, i.e., first to get to EA, first to get to BTL, first sale made in a particular month, etc. You can also grant your PSAs, gift certificates, re-assignments, or t-credits as incentives.
Hi Yusuf: There is valuable information in the Ask SC archives found under the Training tab on the black bar. This one addresses your question:

www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10686

If you are asking about specific contests such as E365 as you mention, I would suggest you type E365 into the search box for more information.

Also, you can set up contests on your Leadership page, i.e., first to get to EA, first to get to BTL, first sale made in a particular month, etc.

You can also grant your PSAs, gift certificates, re-assignments, or t-credits as incentives.
90x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Yusuf D.

Thanks for your input Jessy, great post by the way! I want SFI to be greater with more engagements [b]365 Team Champions[/b] could be another contest to dirve this. This way even if i dont win in my class my team could and this will be a great motivation.
Thanks for your input Jessy, great post by the way! I want SFI to be greater with more engagements 365 Team Champions could be another contest to dirve this. This way even if i dont win in my class my team could and this will be a great motivation.
4x SUPPORT
Yusuf D.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Rewards for your team members are excellent for showing appreciation when they excel or accomplish more. Incentives are good for motivating them when you want them to do more or excel. Contests are fun ways to get them involved in a competitive ways. Contests are motivating. Whether a team member is accomplishing or not they can participate in your contests. Be sure to have a budget before you start off.
Rewards for your team members are excellent for showing appreciation when they excel or accomplish more.

Incentives are good for motivating them when you want them to do more or excel.

Contests are fun ways to get them involved in a competitive ways. Contests are motivating.
Whether a team member is accomplishing or not they can participate in your contests.

Be sure to have a budget before you start off.
Jennie F.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Contests are a great way to motivate affiliates regardless of their tenure. I personnaly use my Leadership page to outline contests and rewards. PSAs and gift certificates are often prizes to win. You can also use a coop to share PSAs with your active Team Leaders. Rotate your contests to keep it interesting. Ask your team for contest ideas to get them involved. More importantly, have fun and people will follow your leadership.
Contests are a great way to motivate affiliates regardless of their tenure. I personnaly use my Leadership page to outline contests and rewards. PSAs and gift certificates are often prizes to win.

You can also use a coop to share PSAs with your active Team Leaders. Rotate your contests to keep it interesting. Ask your team for contest ideas to get them involved. More importantly, have fun and people will follow your leadership.
6x SUPPORT
Yves L.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Hello Yusuf and my fellow Affiliates, This is a good question, as Sponsors we can run different kind of contest to make our team get more motivated to achieve some certain goals. We can use our Leadership page or our Private Team Forum. In my experience until now, best we can do is look on the forum, ask sc and other resources that SFI places at our disposal to get some ideas. In my short time with SFI, I have been running two promotions as you know. The first was about the Co-op I was running, giving free shares of my payed advertisements for achieving certain goals, what had very low response by the members of my team. The new one I just released on my Private Team Forum includes, as you know, Free TCredits and gift certificates when achieving certain goals. I've sent it to my Sponsor, Ken H., before releasing it because I wanted his opinion, he liked and told me that it was good, so I placed it there. I made this because Ken have been in SFI since 2001, that's 16 years, so I took advantage of his experience and his opinion to go ahead with it. Now is only matter to see how it works. If it works fine, will be good, if not, I will have to look for more ideas to make it better. In any case, when we place any promotion with rewards and incetives to motivate our team to do certain actions, we have to take into consideration something very important. [b]We need to be able to cover the promotion and give what we offer for the achievements we required.[/b] This is something I keep in mind very seriously, and before writing the rewards I am offering to my team, I've made my maths to be sure I will be able to do so. The most important to me, on offering those rewards, is to help my team and motivate them. The success of the members of our team is our success, and this is something that we have to keep always up in mind also. You and I are new in SFI, you with about a month and me with about five. So we have a lot to learn still, Yusuf, continue learning, enjoying of your SFI, giving a great example to your team and being always at hand to "work with the workers". If latter, when the signups of the Opti-Build will start to come to you, and your team will start to grow, you still feel that you need to add some extra rewards / promotion to your team, we can speak about it and you could even offer the same as I am offering now, as long as you make yourself responsable of covering back when you will have to. We are in the right way to success, in my opinion, but our journey just started, we have a lot to learn and a lot of work to do still. And I think that's exciting and great! Have a great day, Daniel.
Hello Yusuf and my fellow Affiliates,

This is a good question, as Sponsors we can run different kind of contest to make our team get more motivated to achieve some certain goals. We can use our Leadership page or our Private Team Forum.

In my experience until now, best we can do is look on the forum, ask sc and other resources that SFI places at our disposal to get some ideas. In my short time with SFI, I have been running two promotions as you know. The first was about the Co-op I was running, giving free shares of my payed advertisements for achieving certain goals, what had very low response by the members of my team.

The new one I just released on my Private Team Forum includes, as you know, Free TCredits and gift certificates when achieving certain goals. I've sent it to my Sponsor, Ken H., before releasing it because I wanted his opinion, he liked and told me that it was good, so I placed it there. I made this because Ken have been in SFI since 2001, that's 16 years, so I took advantage of his experience and his opinion to go ahead with it. Now is only matter to see how it works. If it works fine, will be good, if not, I will have to look for more ideas to make it better.

In any case, when we place any promotion with rewards and incetives to motivate our team to do certain actions, we have to take into consideration something very important. We need to be able to cover the promotion and give what we offer for the achievements we required. This is something I keep in mind very seriously, and before writing the rewards I am offering to my team, I've made my maths to be sure I will be able to do so.

The most important to me, on offering those rewards, is to help my team and motivate them. The success of the members of our team is our success, and this is something that we have to keep always up in mind also.

You and I are new in SFI, you with about a month and me with about five. So we have a lot to learn still, Yusuf, continue learning, enjoying of your SFI, giving a great example to your team and being always at hand to "work with the workers".

If latter, when the signups of the Opti-Build will start to come to you, and your team will start to grow, you still feel that you need to add some extra rewards / promotion to your team, we can speak about it and you could even offer the same as I am offering now, as long as you make yourself responsable of covering back when you will have to.

We are in the right way to success, in my opinion, but our journey just started, we have a lot to learn and a lot of work to do still. And I think that's exciting and great!

Have a great day,

Daniel.
7x SUPPORT
Daniel C.

Spain

Posted 6 months ago

In SFI, rewards are many. When you produce EA in a month you earned, 100 VP from each of affiliates and stand a chance to $500 cash Unstoppable https://news.sfimg.com/2016/05/12/are-you-unstoppable/
In SFI, rewards are many. When you produce EA in a month you earned, 100 VP from each of affiliates and stand a chance to $500 cash Unstoppable news.sfimg.com/2016/05/12/are-you-unstoppable/
3x SUPPORT
Israel O.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings