SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Learn toadvertise

Posted about 1 year ago

I need to learn how to advertise Tripleclicks. The information available on SFI's site doesn't make much sense to me. I need free advertising sources. Can someone teach me, my sponsor is inactive.
I need to learn how to advertise Tripleclicks. The information available on SFI's site doesn't make much sense to me. I need free advertising sources. Can someone teach me, my sponsor is inactive.

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi there Kevin.... you can build a blog with regards to the products that you want to sell... Join networking groups on Facebook and then post your blog in those groups about 10 times a day and then increase when neccesary... I recently created a facebok page with with the products listed on it also with the option to buy the products... So when a potential buyer clicks on Buy they will automatically be redirected to my TripleClicks Store.........
Hi there Kevin.... you can build a blog with regards to the products that you want to sell... Join networking groups on Facebook and then post your blog in those groups about 10 times a day and then increase when neccesary... I recently created a facebok page with with the products listed on it also with the option to buy the products... So when a potential buyer clicks on Buy they will automatically be redirected to my TripleClicks Store.........

Duane j.

South Africa

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Kevin, You can advertise for free on traffichexchange, and you can create a blog and advertise on that. Google trafficexchange. Once you're in on one you will learn about many others in the process.
Hi Kevin,
You can advertise for free on traffichexchange, and you can create a blog and advertise on that.
Google trafficexchange. Once you're in on one you will learn about many others in the process.
38x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Kevin, Please check out the following link: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=84983. I hope this helps. I wish you much success in your SFI Business.
Kevin,
Please check out the following link: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=84983.
I hope this helps.
I wish you much success in your SFI Business.
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Advertise on the blog I have them slightly. On social networks
Advertise on the blog I have them slightly. On social networks
8x SUPPORT
Đurđica J.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Kevin, Thanks for your post. My suggestions in brief: Consider the people you know - you can start with friends and family; tell them about the amazing number of products they can buy at Tripleclicks. You may also find time to get to know more about some products in Tripleclicks that your audience may want to buy. Utilize your Gateways - your personal SFI web Link that ensures the people you attract are directly linked to your efforts. Make sure anyone you introduce to Tripleclicks signs in using your Gateway. A lot of members have shared success experiences on free online adverts that is available in some websites, which one can locate with a bit of online search. Social media is helpful too. Please find out which works for you including creating a blog, for example. Marketing is also never a one-off event. You may need to be consistent. Some say yes, some no. But stay on your plan. I recommend you check again current and previous answers on Marketing and Tripleclicks sales from this Forum, Ask Gery, Ask SC and Frequently Asked Questions in your Affiliate Page. You may just find what works for you from these. Quite a number of useful tips have been shared in these sections and some of which I have found very helpful and am applying. And you may find them useful too. Hope this helps. My best wishes.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your post.

My suggestions in brief:

Consider the people you know - you can start with friends and family; tell them about the amazing number of products they can buy at Tripleclicks.

You may also find time to get to know more about some products in Tripleclicks that your audience may want to buy.

Utilize your Gateways - your personal SFI web Link that ensures the people you attract are directly linked to your efforts. Make sure anyone you introduce to Tripleclicks signs in using your Gateway.

A lot of members have shared success experiences on free online adverts that is available in some websites, which one can locate with a bit of online search.

Social media is helpful too. Please find out which works for you including creating a blog, for example.

Marketing is also never a one-off event. You may need to be consistent. Some say yes, some no. But stay on your plan.

I recommend you check again current and previous answers on Marketing and Tripleclicks sales from this Forum, Ask Gery, Ask SC and Frequently Asked Questions in your Affiliate Page. You may just find what works for you from these. Quite a number of useful tips have been shared in these sections and some of which I have found very helpful and am applying. And you may find them useful too.

Hope this helps. My best wishes.
5x SUPPORT
Afoma U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Kevin, Advertising your SFI links are best served in traffic exchange site, in my opinion. You can join several free ones (don't over load yourself with too many of them). Search them on Google, read about them (study each one), see what people are saying about the ones that capture your interest. Once you join one, work with it to learn the system, before joining another one. In any of them you simply post your Gateway URL in their system. Be sure to read their "Terms of Service". The SFI gateways make great "landing pages" for advertising. So, pick the one you like best and add it to a traffic exchange. Later you can research more about how to advertise if you wish to get more advanced in advertising.
Hi Kevin,

Advertising your SFI links are best served in traffic exchange site, in my opinion. You can join several free ones (don't over load yourself with too many of them). Search them on Google, read about them (study each one), see what people are saying about the ones that capture your interest. Once you join one, work with it to learn the system, before joining another one. In any of them you simply post your Gateway URL in their system. Be sure to read their "Terms of Service". The SFI gateways make great "landing pages" for advertising. So, pick the one you like best and add it to a traffic exchange.

Later you can research more about how to advertise if you wish to get more advanced in advertising.
33x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Kevin, Use this link to show how to advertise online free.. https://www.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/FreeAdvertising?referrer=search I have used it many times for SFI, TripleClicks, ECA, etc.. It was quite successful Francis K
Hi Kevin,
Use this link to show how to advertise online free..
www.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/FreeAdvertising?referrer=search
I have used it many times for SFI, TripleClicks, ECA, etc..
It was quite successful

Francis K
SUPPORT
Francis & Natasha K.

Canada

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Kevin, You must have an unstinting practice of promoting/marketing Tripleclicks’ products as well as ECAs. You must do it at-least thrice-in-a week so that the general public should know about our products and then only you will get the business and increase your income. You can put your contents and advertisements embedded with your SFI Link along with SF ID in various Social Sites and Classified Advertisement Sites. Periodically you should monitor these Ads and make necessary modifications. In Facebook, sometime they will not accept your link, in such cases, open a Business Page with FB or open a Blog and post your advertisements. It is easy to open Blogs with Gmail ID. How to use the TC Product Collections marketing tool? With the COLLECTIONS tool, you can create unlimited, unique themed collections of products to promote. For more information, please go to the following Link for support on “My Collection Page”: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216582 MAIN ADVANTAGES: What are the advantages in creating “My Collection” with desired products? How an Affiliate can make it a success in Marketing TripleClicks products? https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=563852#post-563852 NOTE: Once you’ve created a collection, it’s super easy to add to it anytime you want. Just repeat the above steps #1 through #3, and then choose your desired collection from the collections menu to add a product to it. When you have your collection completed with all the products you want in it, just grab the affiliate link (the special, shortened URL displayed at the top of the collection page under the Share icon) and start sharing/promoting! You can use the affiliate link in emails, on social media, in blogs, etc. What's more, you can instantly create BANNERS of your collections for posting on your blog, etc. Just click the "Create Banner" link for the desired Collection from your Collections index. When your prospects click your link or banner, they’ll see your Collections name and all the products you’ve chosen--ready for purchase. And, of course, the affiliate link is associated with your SFI ID number so that you’ll earn the big 45% CV Direct Commissions on all sales you generate. Please see the latest Internet Lessons of SFI on the “Timing of Advertisements” on the following link: Right place at the Right Time - https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_24 I will give you a reliable list of Social sites and Ad Sites. Do register yourself with all of them and start your marketing activities regularly: www.facebook.com ; www.twitter.com; www.linkedin.com; www.tumbler.com ; www.twoo.com ; https://www.livetalkie.com ; www.instagram.com Classified FREE Advertisement Sites www.webcosmo.com ; www.Craigslist.org ; www.adlanpro.com ; www.gumtree.com; www.adpost.com ; www.hoobly.com; www.usfreeads.com ; www.hotfrog.com ; www.kugli.com ; www.adpost.com ; www.quikr.com ; http://cashinonbanners.com Good Luck!
Hi Kevin,

You must have an unstinting practice of promoting/marketing Tripleclicks’ products as well as ECAs. You must do it at-least thrice-in-a week so that the general public should know about our products and then only you will get the business and increase your income. You can put your contents and advertisements embedded with your SFI Link along with SF ID in various Social Sites and Classified Advertisement Sites. Periodically you should monitor these Ads and make necessary modifications. In Facebook, sometime they will not accept your link, in such cases, open a Business Page with FB or open a Blog and post your advertisements. It is easy to open Blogs with Gmail ID.

How to use the TC Product Collections marketing tool?
With the COLLECTIONS tool, you can create unlimited, unique themed collections of products to promote. For more information, please go to the following Link for support on “My Collection Page”:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216582

MAIN ADVANTAGES:
What are the advantages in creating “My Collection” with desired products? How an Affiliate can make it a success in Marketing TripleClicks products?
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=563852#post-563852
NOTE: Once you’ve created a collection, it’s super easy to add to it anytime you want. Just repeat the above steps #1 through #3, and then choose your desired collection from the collections menu to add a product to it.

When you have your collection completed with all the products you want in it, just grab the affiliate link (the special, shortened URL displayed at the top of the collection page under the Share icon) and start sharing/promoting! You can use the affiliate link in emails, on social media, in blogs, etc. What's more, you can instantly create BANNERS of your collections for posting on your blog, etc. Just click the "Create Banner" link for the desired Collection from your Collections index.

When your prospects click your link or banner, they’ll see your Collections name and all the products you’ve chosen--ready for purchase. And, of course, the affiliate link is associated with your SFI ID number so that you’ll earn the big 45% CV Direct Commissions on all sales you generate.

Please see the latest Internet Lessons of SFI on the “Timing of Advertisements” on the following link:
Right place at the Right Time -
www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_24
I will give you a reliable list of Social sites and Ad Sites. Do register yourself with all of them and start your marketing activities regularly:
www.facebook.com ; www.twitter.com; www.linkedin.com; www.tumbler.com ; www.twoo.com ; www.livetalkie.com ; www.instagram.com

Classified FREE Advertisement Sites

www.webcosmo.com ; www.Craigslist.org ; www.adlanpro.com ; www.gumtree.com; www.adpost.com ; www.hoobly.com; www.usfreeads.com ; www.hotfrog.com ; www.kugli.com ; www.adpost.com ; www.quikr.com ; cashinonbanners.com

Good Luck!

9x SUPPORT
P K R.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Kevin: Here is good post from John McManus from the U.S. on advertising on Facebook: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=854673#post-854673
Hi Kevin: Here is good post from John McManus from the U.S. on advertising on Facebook: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=854673#post-854673
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Kevin, Create a free blog and build it around something you really enjoy and happen to know a lot about. Choose a topic that you could teach, or like to talk about, or even something that you are really passionate about. The only thing that matters as far as your blog goes is that you create good, helpful, honest information. The purpose of your blog is to create a resource for someone looking for your type of information, no matter what topic you choose, and then populate your blog with a constant stream of unique content about a your chosen topic or interest. You can then add your affiliate links and Tripleclicks advertising blurbs throughout your blog. Choose items at Tripleclicks that in some way are related to your topic and advertise for them on your blog. This gives you freedom to advertise your blog on places like facebook and twitter and linked in, without the hastle of being blocked because of affiliate links. I would also recommend you reconsider the training here at SFI as I have found it to be some of the best information out there. Check these links out. https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_18 https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_25 https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_23 https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_22 Hope this is of some help Kevin! To your success! Justin
Hello Kevin,

Create a free blog and build it around something you really enjoy and happen to know a lot about.

Choose a topic that you could teach, or like to talk about, or even something that you are really passionate about.

The only thing that matters as far as your blog goes is that you create good, helpful, honest information.

The purpose of your blog is to create a resource for someone looking for your type of information, no matter what topic you choose, and then populate your blog with a constant stream of unique content about a your chosen topic or interest. You can then add your affiliate links and Tripleclicks advertising blurbs throughout your blog. Choose items at Tripleclicks that in some way are related to your topic and advertise for them on your blog.

This gives you freedom to advertise your blog on places like facebook and twitter and linked in, without the hastle of being blocked because of affiliate links.

I would also recommend you reconsider the training here at SFI as I have found it to be some of the best information out there.

Check these links out.

www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_18

www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods

www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_25

www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_23

www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_22

Hope this is of some help Kevin!

To your success!
Justin
Justin S.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago

From Solutions: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19056&referrer=search]Where can I advertise free or at low cost?[/url] Kevin, I cannot agree with you that informations on SFI's site does not make much sense ... Have you checked all you could from our ASK SC under Training? There are so many concrete advices from our experienced Leaders. And previous posts on Forum, many good tips from Solutions on the site. Later on it is up to us to collect all this infos and put that in practice. Read Launchpad first well to understand all about our offer, so we can know more for attracting new PSAs and PRMs - including all you can read about Marketing Tools and using Gateways and Hit Tracking, Key Codes. You've got already very good advices from our colleagues. You can find free Classified ads sites on Google, you can post on different social media sites been given earlier on this thread. Way to go is to find something you are particular interested in - to put some products in your choosen collection and then to make some good content on your blog about, and connect the story with these products. When you learn technique - doing blogs, webs, and posting, then the content is to be put in some different FB Groups, or your FB fan page, and Forums on Google, Blogger aso, if you don't want to pay advertising on Google adwords, or use traffic exchange sites. You can always post here if you have some particular question you are dealing with, so we can try all to help you - Forum is for this :blush: you can do without an active Sponsor, because you are willing to make it. Good luck and regards :-)
From Solutions:
Where can I advertise free or at low cost?
Kevin, I cannot agree with you that informations on SFI's site does not make much sense ... Have you checked all you could from our ASK SC under Training? There are so many concrete advices from our experienced Leaders.
And previous posts on Forum, many good tips from Solutions on the site.

Later on it is up to us to collect all this infos and put that in practice. Read Launchpad first well to understand all about our offer, so we can know more for attracting new PSAs and PRMs - including all you can read about Marketing Tools and using Gateways and Hit Tracking, Key Codes.
You've got already very good advices from our colleagues.

You can find free Classified ads sites on Google, you can post on different social media sites been given earlier on this thread. Way to go is to find something you are particular interested in - to put some products in your choosen collection and then to make some good content on your blog about, and connect the story with these products. When you learn technique - doing blogs, webs, and posting, then the content is to be put in some different FB Groups, or your FB fan page, and Forums on Google, Blogger aso, if you don't want to pay advertising on Google adwords, or use traffic exchange sites.

You can always post here if you have some particular question you are dealing with, so we can try all to help you - Forum is for this
you can do without an active Sponsor, because you are willing to make it.
Good luck and regards :-)

| Edit settings