Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Stephen J.

Thinking back over all your experience with SFI and TripleClicks, if you could give one golden tip to a new PSA just starting out, what would it be? and why? Many thanks Stephen
Thinking back over all your experience with SFI and TripleClicks, if you could give one golden tip to a new PSA just starting out, what would it be? and why?
Many thanks Stephen
5x SUPPORT
Stephen J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Stephen, I always tip my new team members off by informing them to take their time and learn SFI!
Stephen,

I always tip my new team members off by informing them to take their time and learn SFI!
31x SUPPORT
BillieJo M.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Login in daily do your todo list do not miss 10daily vp. Also refer more people in your team make sure enter in daily grand real all content in SFI read people post.
Login in daily do your todo list do not miss 10daily vp. Also refer more people in your team make sure enter in daily grand real all content in SFI read people post.
SUPPORT
Khurem A.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

READ and LEARN and apply what you have LEARNED. POSITIVE and PERSEVERANCE Have a PLAN DUPLICATION
READ and LEARN and apply what you have LEARNED.
POSITIVE and PERSEVERANCE
Have a PLAN
DUPLICATION
7x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago

To learn more about SFI
To learn more about SFI
SUPPORT
Valerian P.

India

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Stephen, With almost two years in the system my best advice to new affiliates would be to learn as much as they can in the shortest time possible. Many affiliates after months in the system are still asking how they can make money in SFI yet they have not bothered to learn by going through their Launchpad lessons. As much as there are challenges we've all faced when joining, it remains the most cardinal rule that 'knowledge is power' so to speak. If you are logging in daily for at least one hour, then one month is more than enough time to not only know your way around, but also to have a clear view of where you would like to be and how to get there in the shortest time possible. Learning is generally a continuous process, so keep learning to improve yourself and most importantly your team. Success, Maurice.
Thanks Stephen,
With almost two years in the system my best advice to new affiliates would be to learn as much as they can in the shortest time possible. Many affiliates after months in the system are still asking how they can make money in SFI yet they have not bothered to learn by going through their Launchpad lessons.
As much as there are challenges we've all faced when joining, it remains the most cardinal rule that 'knowledge is power' so to speak.
If you are logging in daily for at least one hour, then one month is more than enough time to not only know your way around, but also to have a clear view of where you would like to be and how to get there in the shortest time possible.

Learning is generally a continuous process, so keep learning to improve yourself and most importantly your team.

Success,
Maurice.
3x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Stephen! First of all, it is inposible to give only one tip and second when you sign up a new PSA, you can see from the start if that person is really interested for this job. PSAs who wants to work, they will work, witch means they will read instructions and guides and do all the actions. PSAs like those will only ask you for some advices like, how to make a good blog, or how and where to advertise and somethink like this. All that matters is that they do not give up so easily and do not expect easy money :)
Hello Stephen! First of all, it is inposible to give only one tip and second when you sign up a new PSA, you can see from the start if that person is really interested for this job. PSAs who wants to work, they will work, witch means they will read instructions and guides and do all the actions. PSAs like those will only ask you for some advices like, how to make a good blog, or how and where to advertise and somethink like this. All that matters is that they do not give up so easily and do not expect easy money :)
3x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Read through the affiliate homepage to learn how SFI works. There is a lot of reading to do, especially for members who might not have English as a first language.
Read through the affiliate homepage to learn how SFI works.

There is a lot of reading to do, especially for members who might not have English as a first language.
3x SUPPORT
Robert B.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Stephen! As Derrick Trotter use to say: "He who dares wins!" Best regards !
Hi Stephen!

As Derrick Trotter use to say:

"He who dares wins!"

Best regards !
143x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[b]Focus on learning to produce your own leads![/b] Why? When you learn to systemize producing your own leads you can do ANYTHING on the internet! Leads are the fuel of your business. [u]Lead generation systems are the 20% that produce the 80% of your results (80/20 rule).[/u] Leon McKee
Focus on learning to produce your own leads!

Why? When you learn to systemize producing your own leads you can do ANYTHING on the internet! Leads are the fuel of your business. Lead generation systems are the 20% that produce the 80% of your results (80/20 rule).

Leon McKee
48x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

My tip would be: A home based business takes work, dedication and persistence. Be regular and persistant. Treat your business as a garden, feed it, nurture it and it is going to give you the fruits.
My tip would be:
A home based business takes work, dedication and persistence. Be regular and persistant. Treat your business as a garden, feed it, nurture it and it is going to give you the fruits.
18x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Stephen Very difficult to give just 1 tip, but if I could only have one then it would be; No matter how hard it appears and however long it seems to take NEVER GIVE UP. Why? Perseverance and attitude are the key qualities in any business and SFI is no different. These qualities money can't buy. Best wishes Kevin
Hi Stephen

Very difficult to give just 1 tip, but if I could only have one then it would be; No matter how hard it appears and however long it seems to take NEVER GIVE UP.

Why? Perseverance and attitude are the key qualities in any business and SFI is no different. These qualities money can't buy.

Best wishes

Kevin
SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

| Edit settings