Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

What are you blogging about...to promote SFI and TripleClicks?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Jana B.

Hello, Many of us have blogs, what are You blogging about? Are You blogging about SFI opportunity only or do You have a niche targeted blogs and promote Tripleclicks products? Thanks for sharing!
Hello,

Many of us have blogs, what are You blogging about?
Are You blogging about SFI opportunity only or do You have a niche targeted blogs and promote Tripleclicks products?

Thanks for sharing!
5x SUPPORT
Jana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Jana, Apart from SFI i also blog about business staff
Hi Jana, Apart from SFI i also blog about business staff
6x SUPPORT
Elijah N.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jana! Im blogging only about SFi for now. :)
Hello Jana!
Im blogging only about SFi for now. :)
8x SUPPORT
Budimir B.

Croatia

Posted 4 months ago

I blog about something I love, which is a review on small kitchen appliances, add a recipe, add in PriceBenders appliances and ones from TripleClicks and also feature kitchen items. When it fits in, I mention the opportunity and or tie it in with Pinterest on which I also have a home based business category.
I blog about something I love, which is a review on small kitchen appliances, add a recipe, add in PriceBenders appliances and ones from TripleClicks and also feature kitchen items. When it fits in, I mention the opportunity and or tie it in with Pinterest on which I also have a home based business category.
5x SUPPORT
Kelly N.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jana, I blog to write about what the job we do. Few details about the company and priority we have. That there is no membership fee and that the training is free. Button which leads to my link to the SFI and the registration, button for Facebook related to my profile that I would be easier to find and empty G mail link. With this blog I advertise everywhere. I hope I helped a little . Regard, Jasmina
Hello Jana,

I blog to write about what the job we do.
Few details about the company and priority we have.
That there is no membership fee and that the training is free.
Button which leads to my link to the SFI and the registration, button for Facebook related to my profile that I would be easier to find and empty G mail link.
With this blog I advertise everywhere.
I hope I helped a little .

Regard,
Jasmina
2x SUPPORT
Jasmina P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I have several blogs and all are linked to the job .At some are advertising for bringing new members and some with with products from Tripleclicks
I have several blogs and all are linked to the job .At some are advertising for bringing new members and some with with products from Tripleclicks
6x SUPPORT
Đurđica J.

Croatia

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hi, am blogging on SFI for now.
Hi, am blogging on SFI for now.
SUPPORT
Stanley m.

Kenya

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Jana B, You can start at least two blogs- 1. Blog on what area you are good at like education, finance or technology and you advertise and promote your SFI/Tripleclicks gateways reasonably. 2. Blog on SFI, write and promote your SFI/Tripleclicks business. Respect with a smile! Kusum Gupta
Hi Jana B,
You can start at least two blogs-
1. Blog on what area you are good at like education, finance or technology
and you advertise and promote your SFI/Tripleclicks gateways reasonably.
2. Blog on SFI, write and promote your SFI/Tripleclicks business.
Respect with a smile!
Kusum Gupta
SUPPORT
Kusum G.

India

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jana! I'm blogging about the SFI & TripleClicks for now !
Hello Jana!
I'm blogging about the SFI & TripleClicks for now !
2x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Jana B.

Thank You Eliah, Budimir, Kelly, Jasmina, Keneisha, Đurđica, Stanley, Kusum and Indrajith for Your replies. Best wishes !
Thank You Eliah, Budimir, Kelly, Jasmina, Keneisha, Đurđica, Stanley, Kusum and Indrajith for Your replies.
Best wishes !
5x SUPPORT
Jana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Jana B.

[quote=899543]I blog about something I love, which is a review on small kitchen appliances, add a recipe, add in PriceBenders appliances and ones from TripleClicks and also feature kitchen items. When it fits in, I mention the opportunity and or tie it in with Pinterest on which I also have a home based business category.[/quote] Thanks Kelly, sounds perfect! SFI/Tripleclicks is perfect for any niche , with all those ready to promote products. Wishing You Success, Regards
Kelly N. posted:

Thanks Kelly, sounds perfect!
SFI/Tripleclicks is perfect for any niche , with all those ready to promote products.
Wishing You Success,
Regards
5x SUPPORT
Jana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Jana i am new to blogs but my first blog is on tripleclick and working on blogging SFI
Jana
i am new to blogs but my first blog is on tripleclick and working on blogging SFI
SUPPORT
Dogara J.

Nigeria

| Edit settings