Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Opti-Build update

Posted 7 months ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/20/opti-build-update/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/04/20/opti-build-update/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you Gery! :)
Thank you Gery! :)
8x SUPPORT
Budimir B.

Croatia

Posted 7 months ago More by Emina N.

Thanks Gery, this is great way to motivate our team. And I see that my team is growing stronger day by day.
Thanks Gery,
this is great way to motivate our team.
And I see that my team is growing stronger day by day.
32x SUPPORT
Emina N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Thanks Gery!
Thanks Gery!
13x SUPPORT
Bojana B.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you for the update I will send a group message to my donwline to make sure every boday read that Jacques
Thank you for the update

I will send a group message to my donwline to make sure every boday read that

Jacques
Jacques B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Zagorka G.

Thank you Gery, But there are members who has EA status and are not DD so their members who are DD will not receive members from me? This new sponsor policy will not help those DD members in my team whose sponsors are EA. I know I can reassign them my members and I will do so but somehow it is not "fair". Just an opinion from my side.
Thank you Gery,
But there are members who has EA status and are not DD so their members who are DD will not receive members from me? This new sponsor policy will not help those DD members in my team whose sponsors are EA. I know I can reassign them my members and I will do so but somehow it is not "fair".
Just an opinion from my side.
51x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,790 | Followers: 1,118 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 7 months ago

Encouraging creativity in the workplace is an important challenge for many companies today. Thank you, Gery! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1la5gSb.jpg[/img]
Encouraging creativity in the workplace is an important challenge for many companies today.
Thank you, Gery!

32x SUPPORT
Jelena C.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you for the update :blush:
Thank you for the update
2x SUPPORT
Norma P.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Tatjana G.

So, my Sponsor is not in Opti-Build, and I opted out because, none of my Team members was opted in. I do reassignments manually, like I did it before this program. Is there anything else I can do for my downline? Because I was always on my own in this, when speaking about reassignments from my Sponsor. I do not expect nothing from spillover, and I'm just wondering - will I every be DD again, with these changes :blush: Thank you!
So, my Sponsor is not in Opti-Build, and I opted out because, none of my Team members was opted in. I do reassignments manually, like I did it before this program.
Is there anything else I can do for my downline? Because I was always on my own in this, when speaking about reassignments from my Sponsor. I do not expect nothing from spillover, and I'm just wondering - will I every be DD again, with these changes

Thank you!
36x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you Gery! we just have to build it up ! Together we're much stronger ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zwBwjoU.jpg[/img]
Thank you Gery!

we just have to build it up ! Together we're much stronger !

188x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Very excited about Opti-Build. Spillover is flowing in my downline fast! This is the best time to be an active Affiliate in SFI. I can't wait to see what the new changes in May will bring in! The best thing to do is just make the commitment to maintain Bronze Team Leader status, get Diamond Designated and opt in. We are on a roller coaster ride to success!. Thanks Gery
Very excited about Opti-Build. Spillover is flowing in my downline fast! This is the best time to be an active Affiliate in SFI. I can't wait to see what the new changes in May will bring in!

The best thing to do is just make the commitment to maintain Bronze Team Leader status, get Diamond Designated and opt in. We are on a roller coaster ride to success!.

Thanks Gery
SUPPORT
Carl A.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you sir Gery.
Thank you sir Gery.
11x SUPPORT
Ngozi G.

Nigeria

| Edit settings