Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New “Round up for Charity” program

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/20/new-round-up-for-charity-program/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/41wdGle.jpg[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/04/20/new-round-up-for-charity-program/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago

I used to work for two humanitarian organisations and this is something where I will certainly participate. Thank you!
I used to work for two humanitarian organisations and this is something where I will certainly participate.
Thank you!
48x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,706 | Followers: 1,076 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 5 months ago

Another great way to make our world a better place through SFI. And indeed one more reason to be a proud member of SFI. Thank you for this great opportunity - SFI inner team. Kudos!
Another great way to make our world a better place through SFI. And indeed one more reason to be a proud member of SFI.
Thank you for this great opportunity - SFI inner team.

Kudos!
5x SUPPORT
Afoma U.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

A wonderful idea. Helping those who need our help shows that there are still others who care for others. I'm proud of being a member of this Company. I'll be safe. Thank you Gery!
A wonderful idea.
Helping those who need our help shows that there are still others who care for others.
I'm proud of being a member of this Company.
I'll be safe.
Thank you Gery!
9x SUPPORT
Anđa E.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Only to go in the right hands.I am glad to participate
Only to go in the right hands.I am glad to participate
snezana k.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 5 months ago More by Erlinda S.

Helping others is a good practice. It would be nice if we don't limit ourselves contributing to the same charity each time.
Helping others is a good practice. It would be nice if we don't limit ourselves contributing to the same charity each time.
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you very much Gery! Right move as expected ! Bravo ! Count me in ! Best regards !
Thank you very much Gery!

Right move as expected ! Bravo !

Count me in !

Best regards !
153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Gery, Many thanks!!! I am very very very proud to be part of SFI!!!!!!!!! Best wishes, Mariya
Dear Gery,

Many thanks!!!

I am very very very proud to be part of SFI!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes,
Mariya
2x SUPPORT
Maríya B.

Spain

Posted 5 months ago

Helping others is always the right way to go. I am new to the program, but I will definitely enjoy being a part of this in the near future. Way to go!
Helping others is always the right way to go. I am new to the program, but I will definitely enjoy being a part of this in the near future. Way to go!
Moika R.

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery

[quote=910487]Helping others is a good practice. It would be nice if we don't limit ourselves contributing to the same charity each time.[/quote] That's up to you. You have ELEVEN great charities to choose from now and we're of course going to grow that list.
Erlinda S. posted:

That's up to you. You have ELEVEN great charities to choose from now and we're of course going to grow that list.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago

This is great. This is good news. This is in accord with SFI mission statement. Thank you Gery. We can now be a solution in our routine SFI activities. I am pleased with the 11 charities selected for starting the program. Kudos to all members of team who worked on this.
This is great. This is good news. This is in accord with SFI mission statement.
Thank you Gery. We can now be a solution in our routine SFI activities. I am pleased with the 11 charities selected for starting the program. Kudos to all members of team who worked on this.
PHILIP O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

My daughter was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ewings Sarcoma at 8 years old, and is now 19 years of age, in college and a childhood cancer survivor. Her "Make A Wish" was to go to Disney World and be a princess! Make a Wish made her dream come true, first class, and she was truly treated like a Princess the entire week we were there, as was her family. What an incredible organization Make a Wish is, and now being a part of SFI and seeing this new charity program with Make a Wish on their charity list, I could not be happier, and I will definitely be participating. All of the charities listed by SFI are amazing, but Make a Wish has truly touched our lives! Join me in participating, it will make your heart feel good! Thank you SFI for this opportunity to give back.
My daughter was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ewings Sarcoma at 8 years old, and is now 19 years of age, in college and a childhood cancer survivor. Her "Make A Wish" was to go to Disney World and be a princess! Make a Wish made her dream come true, first class, and she was truly treated like a Princess the entire week we were there, as was her family. What an incredible organization Make a Wish is, and now being a part of SFI and seeing this new charity program with Make a Wish on their charity list, I could not be happier, and I will definitely be participating. All of the charities listed by SFI are amazing, but Make a Wish has truly touched our lives! Join me in participating, it will make your heart feel good! Thank you SFI for this opportunity to give back.
Evelyn D. G.

United States

| Edit settings