Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Own ECA and Referred ECA

Posted 4 days ago

I have some manufacturer which i like to bring in as ECA, so first they no need to pay the license , thats fine , but what is the difference of the commission for me, between if they make their ECA and if I include them in my ECA ,
I have some manufacturer which i like to bring in as ECA, so first they no need to pay the license , thats fine , but what is the difference of the commission for me, between if they make their ECA and if I include them in my ECA ,
Saad A

Austria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Saad, I think, it's good to read again this lesson according ECA program: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=42 * When you are an ECA yourself, you earn the profit by making sales. * For each business you refer that becomes an approved ECA, you'll earn an immediate 100 VersaPoints when they generate their first $10 or more in sales. PLUS...you'll earn 10% of the Commissionable Volume (CV) on all of their sales at TripleClicks.com.
Hello Saad,

I think, it's good to read again this lesson according ECA program:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=42

* When you are an ECA yourself, you earn the profit by making sales.

* For each business you refer that becomes an approved ECA, you'll earn an immediate 100 VersaPoints when they generate their first $10 or more in sales. PLUS...you'll earn 10% of the Commissionable Volume (CV) on all of their sales at TripleClicks.com.
210x SUPPORT
Johan V

Turkey

Posted 4 days ago

Hi, Dear Saad! Regarding the license amount: In case the Manufacturer produces the Registration Certificate, its expiry date along with G.S.T/S.T etc., he/she need not pay license amount. I think they can not become ECA unless you sponsor their application to SFI properly scrutinizing for the facts/requirements etc., Alternately they have to become SFI Affiliate or PRM so that they can apply for themselves as ECA. In either case they have to follow the formalities fully & completely. Regarding the commissions, you--when introduce an ECA, you will get your 10% Commission when the ECA makes the first sale for more than $10. In case they themselves become ECA as stated above, you will not get any commission (unless you introduce them). My Forum Friends can correct me in case there is any thing given out of way! Thanks Saad! R.S. Sastry.
Hi, Dear Saad!
Regarding the license amount: In case the Manufacturer produces the Registration Certificate, its expiry date along with G.S.T/S.T etc., he/she need not pay license amount.

I think they can not become ECA unless you sponsor their application to SFI properly scrutinizing for the facts/requirements etc., Alternately they have to become SFI Affiliate or PRM so that they can apply for themselves as ECA.
In either case they have to follow the formalities fully & completely.

Regarding the commissions, you--when introduce an ECA, you will get your 10% Commission when the ECA makes the first sale for more than $10. In case they themselves become ECA as stated above, you will not get any commission (unless you introduce them). My Forum Friends can correct me in case there is any thing given out of way! Thanks Saad!

R.S. Sastry.
3x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Saad, I see that you have a business decision to make. My recommendation is to review the compensation plan and see if it will shed some light and help you with your decision. Here is a link: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan Either way, they will become connected to you through your SFIID, which means more passive income in the future. I hope this helps add value to your SFI experience.
Saad,

I see that you have a business decision to make. My recommendation is to review the compensation plan and see if it will shed some light and help you with your decision.

Here is a link: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Either way, they will become connected to you through your SFIID, which means more passive income in the future.

I hope this helps add value to your SFI experience.

5x SUPPORT
Francis R

Palau

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Saad, If you have your ECA, then you have VP and Income for you. If someone open ECA from your gateway link, then you have VP and only 10% of income, but you don't have to work for it. Is this what you are asking? Best regards, Jelena
Hi Saad,
If you have your ECA, then you have VP and Income for you. If someone open ECA from your gateway link, then you have VP and only 10% of income, but you don't have to work for it.
Is this what you are asking?

Best regards,
Jelena
3x SUPPORT
Jelena P

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=911131]Hello Saad, I think, it's good to read again this lesson according ECA program: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=42 * When you are an ECA yourself, you earn the profit by making sales. * For each business you refer that becomes an approved ECA, you'll earn an immediate 100 VersaPoints when they generate their first $10 or more in sales. PLUS...you'll earn 10% of the Commissionable Volume (CV) on all of their sales at TripleClicks.com.[/quote] Hi Johan, Thanks for the link , i saw and recognize it already but it does t give me the difference and how much the difference is.
Johan V posted:
Hello Saad,

I think, it's good to read again this lesson according ECA program:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=42

* When you are an ECA yourself, you earn the profit by making sales.

* For each business you refer that becomes an approved ECA, you'll earn an immediate 100 VersaPoints when they generate their first $10 or more in sales. PLUS...you'll earn 10% of the Commissionable Volume (CV) on all of their sales at TripleClicks.com.

Hi Johan,
Thanks for the link , i saw and recognize it already but it does t give me the difference and how much the difference is.
Saad A

Austria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=911140]Hi, Dear Saad! Regarding the license amount: In case the Manufacturer produces the Registration Certificate, its expiry date along with G.S.T/S.T etc., he/she need not pay license amount. I think they can not become ECA unless you sponsor their application to SFI properly scrutinizing for the facts/requirements etc., Alternately they have to become SFI Affiliate or PRM so that they can apply for themselves as ECA. In either case they have to follow the formalities fully & completely. Regarding the commissions, you--when introduce an ECA, you will get your 10% Commission when the ECA makes the first sale for more than $10. In case they themselves become ECA as stated above, you will not get any commission (unless you introduce them). My Forum Friends can correct me in case there is any thing given out of way! Thanks Saad! R.S. Sastry.[/quote] Hello Rallabandi, License amount i know , but what you mean with G.S.T/S.T etc. i don t know what this is. thank you
Rallabandi S. S posted:
Hi, Dear Saad!
Regarding the license amount: In case the Manufacturer produces the Registration Certificate, its expiry date along with G.S.T/S.T etc., he/she need not pay license amount.

I think they can not become ECA unless you sponsor their application to SFI properly scrutinizing for the facts/requirements etc., Alternately they have to become SFI Affiliate or PRM so that they can apply for themselves as ECA.
In either case they have to follow the formalities fully & completely.

Regarding the commissions, you--when introduce an ECA, you will get your 10% Commission when the ECA makes the first sale for more than $10. In case they themselves become ECA as stated above, you will not get any commission (unless you introduce them). My Forum Friends can correct me in case there is any thing given out of way! Thanks Saad!

R.S. Sastry.

Hello Rallabandi,
License amount i know , but what you mean with G.S.T/S.T etc. i don t know what this is.
thank you
Saad A

Austria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=911145]Saad, I see that you have a business decision to make. My recommendation is to review the compensation plan and see if it will shed some light and help you with your decision. Here is a link: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan Either way, they will become connected to you through your SFIID, which means more passive income in the future. I hope this helps add value to your SFI experience. [/quote] Francis I have read many times the ComPlan, but it does t also mention the difference between referring ECA and ECA which is mine, ECA i refer is 10% and forever royalty income this i know. But in case i ll make my own ECA what will be the commission thank anyway
Francis R posted:
Saad,

I see that you have a business decision to make. My recommendation is to review the compensation plan and see if it will shed some light and help you with your decision.

Here is a link: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Either way, they will become connected to you through your SFIID, which means more passive income in the future.

Francis
I have read many times the ComPlan, but it does t also mention the difference between referring ECA and ECA which is mine, ECA i refer is 10% and forever royalty income this i know. But in case i ll make my own ECA what will be the commission
thank anyway
Saad A

Austria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=911237]Hi Saad, If you have your ECA, then you have VP and Income for you. If someone open ECA from your gateway link, then you have VP and only 10% of income, but you don't have to work for it. Is this what you are asking? Best regards, Jelena[/quote] Hello Jelena, Yes this i know , thanks . but how much is the profit or commission in case i would take it in my ECA, as you know i do not manufacture this product, i act as a trader or Agency for the manufacturer. Again thanks reagds and best wishes to all Saad Al
Jelena P posted:
Hi Saad,
If you have your ECA, then you have VP and Income for you. If someone open ECA from your gateway link, then you have VP and only 10% of income, but you don't have to work for it.
Is this what you are asking?

Best regards,
Jelena

Hello Jelena,
Yes this i know , thanks . but how much is the profit or commission in case i would take it in my ECA, as you know i do not manufacture this product, i act as a trader or Agency for the manufacturer.

Again thanks
reagds and best wishes to all

Saad Al
Saad A

Austria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 days ago

Saad, I understand what you are asking. We have to think logically to arrive at the solution you are seeking. Referring ECA's you get 10% for the life of the ECA. Moreover, the following tips show you could earn even more. Tip #1: Buy from your own referred ECAs and receive "rebates" on your purchases. Tip #2: Refer customers to your ECA's "store within a store" TConnect Websites. With the combination of Direct Commissions and ECA Royalties, you can earn an impressive 55% of the CV on any sales generated! Now becoming an ECA or owning an E-commerce store front is much different. You are in charge of setting up your prices, and also liable for related store expenses, such as paying commissions to Affiliates for their referrals, supplying products, marketing, etc. The reward can be lucrative if you work it right. Personally, I would choose to refer ECA's. SFI Compensation Plan explains it clearly. It is in line with creating passive income for a lifetime. Setting a store front and maintaining ECA's is also lucrative but it is not creating a passive income. It is generating actual income, where if you stop working, the income stops. I hope this helps add value to your SFI experience.
Saad,

I understand what you are asking. We have to think logically to arrive at the solution you are seeking. Referring ECA's you get 10% for the life of the ECA. Moreover, the following tips show you could earn even more.

Tip #1: Buy from your own referred ECAs and receive "rebates" on your purchases.

Tip #2: Refer customers to your ECA's "store within a store" TConnect Websites. With the combination of Direct Commissions and ECA Royalties, you can earn an impressive 55% of the CV on any sales generated!

Now becoming an ECA or owning an E-commerce store front is much different. You are in charge of setting up your prices, and also liable for related store expenses, such as paying commissions to Affiliates for their referrals, supplying products, marketing, etc. The reward can be lucrative if you work it right.

Personally, I would choose to refer ECA's. SFI Compensation Plan explains it clearly. It is in line with creating passive income for a lifetime. Setting a store front and maintaining ECA's is also lucrative but it is not creating a passive income. It is generating actual income, where if you stop working, the income stops.

5x SUPPORT
Francis R

Palau

Liked by Saad A Betty S

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=912023]Saad, I understand what you are asking. We have to think logically to arrive at the solution you are seeking. Referring ECA's you get 10% for the life of the ECA. Moreover, the following tips show you could earn even more. Tip #1: Buy from your own referred ECAs and receive "rebates" on your purchases. Tip #2: Refer customers to your ECA's "store within a store" TConnect Websites. With the combination of Direct Commissions and ECA Royalties, you can earn an impressive 55% of the CV on any sales generated! Now becoming an ECA or owning an E-commerce store front is much different. You are in charge of setting up your prices, and also liable for related store expenses, such as paying commissions to Affiliates for their referrals, supplying products, marketing, etc. The reward can be lucrative if you work it right. Personally, I would choose to refer ECA's. SFI Compensation Plan explains it clearly. It is in line with creating passive income for a lifetime. Setting a store front and maintaining ECA's is also lucrative but it is not creating a passive income. It is generating actual income, where if you stop working, the income stops. I hope this helps add value to your SFI experience. [/quote] Hi Francis, My Supplier is already a well known supplier in Austria and he has already a big store and is already supplying to many customers in Austria. Actually i know this CEO many Years, and he trust me in regards of Marketing. And he never gone for Export to other countries even not any European country. i invest also in advertisement, two days ago i sent one sample package to Qatar just for testing and maybe there are buyers also.. The income could be really huge , but i want to let my Team Members, also take a piece of that cake , therefore its maybe better to assign the manufacturer (which I know) to one of my Team Members and get the indirect commission. The real problem what i m worry is the logistic, the shipping would be nearly as high as the price of the product. Thanks anyhow for your kind support, lets see maybe i list in the coming days and if you want i ll pay the cost the product and you the cost of shipping to Palau.
Francis R posted:
Saad,

I understand what you are asking. We have to think logically to arrive at the solution you are seeking. Referring ECA's you get 10% for the life of the ECA. Moreover, the following tips show you could earn even more.

Tip #1: Buy from your own referred ECAs and receive "rebates" on your purchases.

Tip #2: Refer customers to your ECA's "store within a store" TConnect Websites. With the combination of Direct Commissions and ECA Royalties, you can earn an impressive 55% of the CV on any sales generated!

Now becoming an ECA or owning an E-commerce store front is much different. You are in charge of setting up your prices, and also liable for related store expenses, such as paying commissions to Affiliates for their referrals, supplying products, marketing, etc. The reward can be lucrative if you work it right.

Personally, I would choose to refer ECA's. SFI Compensation Plan explains it clearly. It is in line with creating passive income for a lifetime. Setting a store front and maintaining ECA's is also lucrative but it is not creating a passive income. It is generating actual income, where if you stop working, the income stops.

Hi Francis,
My Supplier is already a well known supplier in Austria and he has already a big store and is already supplying to many customers in Austria. Actually i know this CEO many Years, and he trust me in regards of Marketing. And he never gone for Export to other countries even not any European country. i invest also in advertisement, two days ago i sent one sample package to Qatar just for testing and maybe there are buyers also..

The income could be really huge , but i want to let my Team Members, also take a piece of that cake , therefore its maybe better to assign the manufacturer (which I know) to one of my Team Members and get the indirect commission.
The real problem what i m worry is the logistic, the shipping would be nearly as high as the price of the product.
Thanks anyhow for your kind support, lets see maybe i list in the coming days and if you want i ll pay the cost the product and you the cost of shipping to Palau.
Saad A

Austria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Jelena P

Posted 3 days ago

in case of sample shipment:ship:
in case of sample shipment
Saad A

Austria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings