Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Create Curiosity

must-read post

Posted 5 months ago More by Afoma U.

Using the SFI Corporate News, you can create curiosity about SFI in your social media platforms. This way, you may get someone to ask a question, know the brand, read the news or even take action. In so doing you will add to the publicity and awareness about SFI and the success of the overall team. Platforms currently available include Word Press, Twitter, Facebook like and sharing on your Facebook Page, Google Plus, Print, Email Share and also very interestingly, Re-blogging with your Blog page. How awesome! How to do? When you receive your SFI corporate news on any subject, such as the Corporate news, New TCD for the week, in your registered affiliate email address. When you read through the news, Scroll to the end of the page, you will see the word ‘Like’ highlighted Click Like This takes you to SFI News Platform on the article Scroll to the end of the article, you will see ‘Share this: Underneath are various social media platforms you can use to share the article Click on the social media of choice Follow the link or direction, and you have just helped us all spread the great news about SFI. Just one click and more people are reached. Let's keep making SFI happen! Cheers,

Using the SFI Corporate News, you can create curiosity about SFI in your social media platforms. This way, you may get someone to ask a question, know the brand, read the news or even take action. In so doing you will add to the publicity and awareness about SFI and the success of the overall team.

Platforms currently available include Word Press, Twitter, Facebook like and sharing on your Facebook Page, Google Plus, Print, Email Share and also very interestingly, Re-blogging with your Blog page. How awesome!

How to do?

When you receive your SFI corporate news on any subject, such as the Corporate news, New TCD for the week, in your registered affiliate email address.

When you read through the news,

Scroll to the end of the page, you will see the word ‘Like’ highlighted

Click Like

This takes you to SFI News Platform on the article

Scroll to the end of the article, you will see ‘Share this:

Underneath are various social media platforms you can use to share the article

Click on the social media of choice

Follow the link or direction, and you have just helped us all spread the great news about SFI.

Just one click and more people are reached.

Let's keep making SFI happen!
Cheers,
5x SUPPORT
Afoma U.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

Hi, Afoma! Your suggestion is neither impractical nor impossible. I saw this previously also. I did not pay attention to it. Yes! we can lend support to SFI in our own way through this practical suggestion. I will give it due publicity among my down lines through stream messages & Weekly Mail also. Thanks for the suggestion which is very easy to follow! R.S. Sastry.
Hi, Afoma!

Your suggestion is neither impractical nor impossible. I saw this previously also. I did not pay attention to it.
Yes! we can lend support to SFI in our own way through this practical suggestion. I will give it due publicity among my down lines through stream messages & Weekly Mail also.

Thanks for the suggestion which is very easy to follow!

R.S. Sastry.
4x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Afoma, Great post! Excellent idea! It is a bookmark material. Additional ideas are using SFI Memes. Marketing Center have multitudes of marketing ideas including SFI Memes https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter I hope this adds value to SFI experience!
Afoma,

Great post! Excellent idea! It is a bookmark material.

Additional ideas are using SFI Memes. Marketing Center have multitudes of marketing ideas including SFI Memes

www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

I hope this adds value to SFI experience!

23x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Afoma U, Yes, when we share the SFI News on various subjects in SocialNetworking Sites, the curiosity of the public will increase and many a time it will come to you by the way inquiry or request about SFI. If you tactfully deal those request/inquiry it may be your good prospects and can develop your marketing activities of SFI Business.
Hi Afoma U,

Yes, when we share the SFI News on various subjects in SocialNetworking Sites, the curiosity of the public will increase and many a time it will come to you by the way inquiry or request about SFI. If you tactfully deal those request/inquiry it may be your good prospects and can develop your marketing activities of SFI Business.
7x SUPPORT
P K R.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Afoma! Great thread indeed; it clearly shows that you are rising as a true leader because of the way you're thinking about spreading idea of this job! Just keep on thinking about new ways of promotion and you'll reach the Diamond heights! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/in2MlTT.gif[/img]
Hi Afoma!

Great thread indeed; it clearly shows that you are rising as a true leader because of the way you're thinking about spreading idea of this job! Just keep on thinking about new ways of promotion and you'll reach the Diamond heights!

Best regards !

153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Afoma, Many thank to sharing this useful TIP with all of us! Have a lovely day Best wishes
Dear Afoma,

Many thank to sharing this useful TIP with all of us!

Have a lovely day

Best wishes
2x SUPPORT
Maríya B.

Spain

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you for guidance and suggestions.
Thank you for guidance and suggestions.
Danijela J.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Afoma,thanks for sharing this! Best regards
Hello Afoma,thanks for sharing this! Best regards
8x SUPPORT
Budimir B.

Croatia

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Afoma, Thanks for a great and educational post. I just book-marked it. I shall share with my team, if it's okay with you. Many blessings.
Hi Afoma,
Thanks for a great and educational post.
I just book-marked it. I shall share with my team, if it's okay with you.
Many blessings.
Onyemowo O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

"Creating curiosity" yes that is the big idea. I might try this too, for though my country is on the top five on SFI's country leaderboard yet there seems to be a lot of people who has not heard about SFI or even TripleClick. Thanks Afoma. No doubt, you love SFI. :heartpulse:
"Creating curiosity" yes that is the big idea.

I might try this too, for though my country is on the top five on SFI's country leaderboard yet there seems to be a lot of people who has not heard about SFI or even TripleClick.

Thanks Afoma. No doubt, you love SFI.
Glendora P.

Philippines

Posted 5 months ago

Awesome tip Afoma! :thumbsup:
Awesome tip Afoma!
Scott A.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you Afoma for the sharing tip. Just completed this action and will continue to do so with future SFI news articles.
Thank you Afoma for the sharing tip. Just completed this
action and will continue to do so with future SFI news
articles.
Max T.

United States

| Edit settings