Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Stream Posts

Posted 7 months ago More by Ritu A.

When writing a stream post it is not mentioned as to how many characters are minimum for the post. It would be helpful if we knew that in advance & if by chance a post is short it should not be deleted but left there for us to add to it, instead of deleting it and telling us it is too short.
When writing a stream post it is not mentioned as to how many characters are minimum for the post. It would be helpful if we knew that in advance & if by chance a post is short it should not be deleted but left there for us to add to it, instead of deleting it and telling us it is too short.
Ritu A.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Ritu. It's a good idea to select all the text and copy your post before hitting the Submit button. That way if it's deleted you just paste back. Or you could first type your post into a word processor and copy from there.
Hello Ritu. It's a good idea to select all the text and copy your post before hitting the Submit button. That way if it's deleted you just paste back. Or you could first type your post into a word processor and copy from there.
Chris E.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Ritu, For a streampost you can write max: 500 characters, why you don't use as much as possible. For sure, there is a lot to tell to your downline, each word could be important for them and for your future.
Hello Ritu,

For a streampost you can write max: 500 characters, why you don't use as much as possible.

For sure, there is a lot to tell to your downline, each word could be important for them and for your future.
292x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago

The number of characters is indicated on the side as you type in.
The number of characters is indicated on the side as you type in.
Raymond L.

Canada

Posted 7 months ago

Ritu, I commend you for your suggestion. Stream Tab: "A tab on your Affiliate Center homepage from which you can instantly send [b]brief messages[/b] to your entire downline (including CSAs), as well as receive messages from your sponsor, upline Team Leaders, and SFI Corporate." "Brief" is the operative word. Have you explored "Genealogy tab"? How about SFIM MSG? The forum might be the venue that most fit with what you are seeking regarding communication. I hope this helps.
Ritu,

I commend you for your suggestion.

Stream Tab: "A tab on your Affiliate Center homepage from which you can instantly send brief messages to your entire downline (including CSAs), as well as receive messages from your sponsor, upline Team Leaders, and SFI Corporate." "Brief" is the operative word.

Have you explored "Genealogy tab"? How about SFIM MSG?

The forum might be the venue that most fit with what you are seeking regarding communication.

I hope this helps.

25x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Ritu,nice suggestion!
Hi Ritu,nice suggestion!
8x SUPPORT
Budimir B.

Croatia

Liked by Mátyásné M.

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Ritu:heavy_exclamation_mark: :rose: I know because for a post stream we can write up to 500 characters. You can also add a photo without a comment. A great day and blessings!:innocent:
Hello Ritu

I know because for a post stream we can write up to 500 characters.
You can also add a photo without a comment.
A great day and blessings!
3x SUPPORT
Ana T.

Romania

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

This incident never happen to me up to now.I think that 100 words or over will be fine for a stream post.
This incident never happen to me up to now.I think that 100 words or over will be fine for a stream post.
15x SUPPORT
Nizamudeen B.

Mauritius

E365 Champion

Liked by Mátyásné M.

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago

Hi Ritu Text must be minimum 20 character [img]https://i.imgur.com/0hJaSYi.png[/img] And here is the count of used one [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fvh52b6.png[/img]
Hi Ritu

Text must be minimum 20 character

And here is the count of used one

32x SUPPORT
Emina N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by CHARLES D.

Ritu A Actually that has happened to me a number of times. what i know is the maximum character of 500 but not the minimum..what i normally do is to paste the massage again and add on more characters... however i think thats a good obsevation
Ritu A
Actually that has happened to me a number of times. what i know is the maximum character of 500 but not the minimum..what i normally do is to paste the massage again and add on more characters... however i think thats a good obsevation
3x SUPPORT
CHARLES D.

Uganda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Don M. Gliceria P.

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Ritu If its not long enough, it will tell you. I think it has to be a minimum of 20 characters. sharon
Hi Ritu

If its not long enough, it will tell you. I think it has to be a minimum of 20 characters.

sharon
SUPPORT
Sharon B.

Australia

Posted 7 months ago More by CHARLES D.

[quote=911324]Hi Ritu Text must be minimum 20 character [img]https://i.imgur.com/0hJaSYi.png[/img] And here is the count of used one [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fvh52b6.png[/img][/quote] Hi Amina Thanks for that information. i didnt know about the 20 character.
Emina N. posted:
Hi Ritu

Text must be minimum 20 character

And here is the count of used one

Hi Amina
Thanks for that information. i didnt know about the 20 character.
3x SUPPORT
CHARLES D.

Uganda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Emina N.

| Edit settings