Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Builder Bundle order not completed

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

I have purchased Builder Bundle on 3th of March and I still not received 8 PSAs that was the Package. The purpose of the purchase is to build my team. If I got that in last month then I can motivate them and prepare for SFI business so that in this month they could be active and some of them may be EA or BTL. Because of that I lost a full month March and also lost all most April too. My question is, When will I get that 8 PSAs ?
I have purchased Builder Bundle on 3th of March and I still not received 8 PSAs that was the Package. The purpose of the purchase is to build my team. If I got that in last month then I can motivate them and prepare for SFI business so that in this month they could be active and some of them may be EA or BTL. Because of that I lost a full month March and also lost all most April too. My question is, When will I get that 8 PSAs ?
MOHANLAL M.

India

Posted 5 months ago

Hi, Mohanlal This is a matter for Support. Please submit a ticket -- at support.sfimg.com one of our Support Team members will take care of you as soon as possible. Best regards
Hi, Mohanlal
This is a matter for Support.
Please submit a ticket -- at support.sfimg.com
one of our Support Team members will take care of you as soon as possible.
Best regards
4x SUPPORT
Branimir S.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Mohanlal ! I haven't received my PSAs neither. It was explained at least dozen times so far. PSAs from Builder Bundle purchased in March will arrive in April, those purchased in April will arrive in May and so on... Just be a bit more patient; Opti-Build is working like that !!!! Best regards !
Hi Mohanlal !

I haven't received my PSAs neither. It was explained at least dozen times so far. PSAs from Builder Bundle purchased in March will arrive in April, those purchased in April will arrive in May and so on...

Just be a bit more patient; Opti-Build is working like that !!!!

Best regards !
153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Mohanlal:exclamation: The answer is here: NOTE: Your 2 Builder Bundle CSAs will be assigned to you immediately. Your Builder Bundle PSAs will begin to arrive the month following your purchase. I wish you luck!:four_leaf_clover:
Hello Mohanlal

The answer is here:
NOTE: Your 2 Builder Bundle CSAs will be assigned to you immediately. Your Builder Bundle PSAs will begin to arrive the month following your purchase.
I wish you luck!
3x SUPPORT
Ana T.

Romania

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I haven't also got my PSAs But am patient may be up to the end of the month .PSAs from Builder Bundle purchased in March will arrive in April, those purchased in April will arrive in May
I haven't also got my PSAs But am patient may be up to the end of the month .PSAs from Builder Bundle purchased in March will arrive in April, those purchased in April will arrive in May
3x SUPPORT
CHARLES D.

Uganda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Ristica P.

From 03 March to 21. April is a time. PSAs from March are relocated in April (when?) [b][/b]Trust is not without seriousness / promiscuity![b][/b] "Time is enough for those who really use it." - Leonardo da Vinci. :innocent:
From 03 March to 21. April is a time.
PSAs from March are relocated in April (when?)
Trust is not without seriousness / promiscuity!
"Time is enough for those who really use it." - Leonardo da Vinci.
2x SUPPORT
Ristica P.

Romania

Posted 5 months ago

....and there is also an update for it here: quote: "Q: Should I be receiving PSAs from my Builder Bundle subscription by now? If you bought your Builder Bundle unit in March, you’re receiving PSAs currently (see keycode 1101s in your Genealogy). If you bought your Builder Bundle unit in April, it would start in May for you…and so on. [b]That is, Builder Bundle is set up to start delivering the PSAs to you in the month following your purchase (though delivery of all 8 PSAs may take longer than one month)."[/b] https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/20/opti-build-update/
....and there is also an update for it here:

quote:
"Q: Should I be receiving PSAs from my Builder Bundle subscription by now?
If you bought your Builder Bundle unit in March, you’re receiving PSAs currently (see keycode 1101s in your Genealogy). If you bought your Builder Bundle unit in April, it would start in May for you…and so on. That is, Builder Bundle is set up to start delivering the PSAs to you in the month following your purchase (though delivery of all 8 PSAs may take longer than one month)."

news.sfimg.com/2017/04/20/opti-build-update/
58x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Mohanlal, Please check you genealogy, I have just found 3 PSA with 1101 code. Since I have S - Builder too and it is the same code, I can not know if they are from S - Builder or Builder Bundle. I participate in Opti Build program with 50% and some of my PSA with 1101 code are reassigned to my downline. I have read in forum that code will be changed in future, and it would be good to be asap so that we could follow which PSAs we receive from S Builder and which from Builder Bundle. If you only have Builder Bundle then you can easily check your genealogy.
Hi Mohanlal,
Please check you genealogy, I have just found 3 PSA with 1101 code.
Since I have S - Builder too and it is the same code, I can not know if they are from S - Builder or Builder Bundle.
I participate in Opti Build program with 50% and some of my PSA with 1101 code are reassigned to my downline.
I have read in forum that code will be changed in future, and it would be good to be asap so that we could follow which PSAs we receive from S Builder and which from Builder Bundle.
If you only have Builder Bundle then you can easily check your genealogy.
48x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,706 | Followers: 1,076 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 5 months ago

Virtually every person who bought a Builder Bundle unit in March has already received 4 of the 8 PSAs. Please refer to your Genealogy. These would have been key coded 1101 and have an April sign-up date. As of today (see earlier announcement on Stream), we're using 1102. So your next 4 will have the keycode of 1102. But all 8 [b]should[/b] be delivered by the end of April, though it's possible your last one might spill over into the first week of May.
Virtually every person who bought a Builder Bundle unit in March has already received 4 of the 8 PSAs. Please refer to your Genealogy. These would have been key coded 1101 and have an April sign-up date. As of today (see earlier announcement on Stream), we're using 1102. So your next 4 will have the keycode of 1102. But all 8 should be delivered by the end of April, though it's possible your last one might spill over into the first week of May.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Ristica P.

,,Sometimes we are deceived by the appearance of good." - Unknown :innocent:
,,Sometimes we are deceived by the appearance of good." - Unknown
2x SUPPORT
Ristica P.

Romania

Posted 5 months ago

WE should be patient and understand the system is a process to address millions of people .
WE should be patient and understand the system is a process to address millions of people .
15x SUPPORT
Ronald C.

Trinidad And Tobago

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I am new to SFI and have not digested all the information I read. It is so great that immediate resolution is provided by Gery. When I come to this phase where I will buy Builder Bundle, I will no longer wonder why I will not be getting all the PSAs immediately. Glad to join SFI.
I am new to SFI and have not digested all the information I read. It is so great that immediate resolution is provided by Gery.
When I come to this phase where I will buy Builder Bundle, I will no longer wonder why I will not be getting all the PSAs immediately. Glad to join SFI.
Rosalinda d.

United States

| Edit settings