Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New To SFI

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi to every one I joined yesterday am just feeling out everything right now to see how it works.
Hi to every one I joined yesterday am just feeling out everything right now to see how it works.
Calvin L

Trinidad And Tobago

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Calvin! Welcome to SFI! Welcome to this Forum! You'll see in a couple of days how great community this is. Just ask whatever you want to know... Here you will meet people from more than 200 countries worldwide, and all are getting along well. It's just amazing! Enjoy your journey ma friend! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DSHLbSe.jpg[/img]
Hi Calvin!

Welcome to SFI! Welcome to this Forum! You'll see in a couple of days how great community this is. Just ask whatever you want to know... Here you will meet people from more than 200 countries worldwide, and all are getting along well. It's just amazing!

Enjoy your journey ma friend!

93x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Calcin, Welcome to SFI business and on this forum. As a starter, it's important to read carefully the lessons, which you can find under your launchpad. There is a lot to discover on the website, so take you time to study. Log-in daily and do your daily actions, collect as many VersaPoints, as this is already money you earn from the first day. if you have any questions, contact your sponsor. I wish you all the best in this business and hope to see you soon as a Team Leader.
Hello Calcin,

Welcome to SFI business and on this forum.

As a starter, it's important to read carefully the lessons, which you can find under your launchpad.

There is a lot to discover on the website, so take you time to study.

Log-in daily and do your daily actions, collect as many VersaPoints, as this is already money you earn from the first day.

if you have any questions, contact your sponsor.

I wish you all the best in this business and hope to see you soon as a Team Leader.
219x SUPPORT
Johan V

Turkey

Posted about 1 month ago

I wish you success, be persistent and do daily tasks, and the results will come.
I wish you success, be persistent and do daily tasks, and the results will come.
SUPPORT
Danijela O

Serbia

Posted about 1 month ago

It's all about sales , marketing and Team building mostly. Just follow your guts and you are there.
It's all about sales , marketing and Team building mostly. Just follow your guts and you are there.
14x SUPPORT
Nizamudeen B

Mauritius

Posted about 1 month ago

Welcome to SFI I wish you success:heart:
Welcome to SFI I wish you success
2x SUPPORT
Marina N

Macedonia

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Calvin and welcome to SFI! To get started go here: https://www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Continue” button on each page to proceed to “Account Setup” and continue Launchpad. Have a great day! Lori
Hi Calvin and welcome to SFI!

To get started go here: www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted
Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Continue” button on each page to proceed to “Account Setup” and continue Launchpad.

Have a great day!
Lori
Lori P

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Welcome Calvin. I wish you much success in your new adventure. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NdZgTxs.jpg[/img]
Welcome Calvin. I wish you much success in your new adventure.

77x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Welcome , Calvin! Read, learn and apply learned! And success will come!
Welcome , Calvin! Read, learn and apply learned! And success will come!
47x SUPPORT
Dejan R

Serbia

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Calvin! Welcome to SFI.

Hi Calvin!

Welcome to SFI.
Mateja Š

Croatia

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Calvin Welcome Relax and learn step by step Wish you a luck
Hi Calvin
Welcome
Relax and learn step by step
Wish you a luck
SUPPORT
Radmila D

Serbia

Posted about 1 month ago

Welcome Calvin, and congratulations on the birth of your very own business. Yesterday, you laid the foundation towards a successful and prosperous new life beginning... Both in your bank account and in your own personal growth. The SFI community is one of the most successful, educational and inspiring groups I have ever had the opportunity to meet. You could not find a better family to work along side on the path of your new venture, so again, welcome to our communal family :smile: Adam
Welcome Calvin, and congratulations on the birth of your very own business.

Yesterday, you laid the foundation towards a successful and prosperous new life beginning... Both in your bank account and in your own personal growth.

The SFI community is one of the most successful, educational and inspiring groups I have ever had the opportunity to meet. You could not find a better family to work along side on the path of your new venture, so again, welcome to our communal family

Adam
Adam Q

Australia

| Edit settings