Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Check out with MRP payment is not work

Posted 4 days ago

I just tried to purchase 1 TCredit and pay it with MRP, but it is not work with the new design. Every time I chose MRP payment it is update the page, like it normal doing, but the problem is, it is now update it back to dollars instead of to MRP. I have now tried several times and it is doing every time. I now ask is there any other, that have the same problem? Best regards Svend
I just tried to purchase 1 TCredit and pay it with MRP, but it is not work with the new design.
Every time I chose MRP payment it is update the page, like it normal doing, but the problem is, it is now update it back to dollars instead of to MRP.
I have now tried several times and it is doing every time.

I now ask is there any other, that have the same problem?

Best regards
Svend
33x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Svend! I haven't checked it yet but if it is so; you should write to Support.. Best regards !
Hi Svend!

I haven't checked it yet but if it is so; you should write to Support..

Best regards !
56x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Svend! I've just checked up and purchased 1 TCredit for 126 MRP, It works. When you choose MRPs for payment method (click into a little box in front of text (MRP), then you'll see another little box just bellow that text (but on the middle of screen, not in front the text), click it to confirm and continue your purchase! Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Svend!

I've just checked up and purchased 1 TCredit for 126 MRP, It works. When you choose MRPs for payment method (click into a little box in front of text (MRP), then you'll see another little box just bellow that text (but on the middle of screen, not in front the text), click it to confirm and continue your purchase!

Good Luck !
56x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 days ago

Hi, Svend solution may be to delete/clean browsing history or try with other browser. Best regards.
Hi, Svend
solution may be to delete/clean browsing history or try with other browser.
Best regards.
4x SUPPORT
Branimir S

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=911406]Hi Svend! I've just checked up and purchased 1 TCredit for 126 MRP, It works. When you choose MRPs for payment method (click into a little box in front of text (MRP), then you'll see another little box just bellow that text (but on the middle of screen, not in front the text), click it to confirm and continue your purchase! Good Luck ! :thumbsup:[/quote] I know how, i have done it very many times before, but today it is not work for me, but I'm using another computer, because problems with network card on the PC. So you have tried, then it must be my computer there is something wrong with. Best regards Svend
Sead Š posted:
Hi Svend!

I've just checked up and purchased 1 TCredit for 126 MRP, It works. When you choose MRPs for payment method (click into a little box in front of text (MRP), then you'll see another little box just bellow that text (but on the middle of screen, not in front the text), click it to confirm and continue your purchase!

Good Luck !

I know how, i have done it very many times before, but today it is not work for me, but I'm using another computer, because problems with network card on the PC.

So you have tried, then it must be my computer there is something wrong with.

Best regards
Svend
33x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

I have purchased Tcredits severally with MRP and it worked. Check that you have enough MRP to buy the number of Tcs you want, otherwise the system will automatically think you are paying cash. If it does not work, then contact Support as suggested by Sean.
I have purchased Tcredits severally with MRP and it worked. Check that you have enough MRP to buy the number of Tcs you want, otherwise the system will automatically think you are paying cash. If it does not work, then contact Support as suggested by Sean.
Kate O

Nigeria

Liked by Ljubica J Sonja T

Posted 4 days ago

Svend, You are one of the sharpest guys I have seen on the Forum. I know you will come to the correct conclusion! Aim High. Dream Big!
Svend,
You are one of the sharpest guys I have seen on the Forum.
I know you will come to the correct conclusion!

Aim High. Dream Big!
SUPPORT
Larry F

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Yes, I would like to purchase 1 TCredits, but when you click to proceed with the order no action occurs.
Yes, I would like to purchase 1 TCredits, but when you click to proceed with the order no action occurs.
2x SUPPORT
Pavel R

Russian Federation

Liked by Ljubica J

Posted 4 days ago

Hello, Svend; Yesterday I tried to buy TCredits with Dollars and it was not possible to finish the payment, then I tried to buy with MPR, and I was not able to buy anything, now I will try again.
Hello, Svend; Yesterday I tried to buy TCredits with Dollars and it was not possible to finish the payment, then I tried to buy with MPR, and I was not able to buy anything, now I will try again.
SUPPORT
Santiago R

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

I have found that when I have troubles like these that if I read the page more carefully I did something like put a check in two places or forget to check the little box that comes up when paying with MRP or Tcredits right underneath payment box. Sometime I even forget to check the I accept box at the bottom. As another person suggested, if you have had trouble several times you have to clean your cookies off of your computer. In any windows program you will find your cookies by going to control panel system tools and clean your computer. I use Windows XP still, and have a shared computer with Windows 7 I can use when available and both still have this system on them.
I have found that when I have troubles like these that if I read the page more carefully I did something like put a check in two places or forget to check the little box that comes up when paying with MRP or Tcredits right underneath payment box. Sometime I even forget to check the I accept box at the bottom.

As another person suggested, if you have had trouble several times you have to clean your cookies off of your computer. In any windows program you will find your cookies by going to control panel system tools and clean your computer. I use Windows XP still, and have a shared computer with Windows 7 I can use when available and both still have this system on them.
14x SUPPORT
Marlene K

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=911476]I have found that when I have troubles like these that if I read the page more carefully I did something like put a check in two places or forget to check the little box that comes up when paying with MRP or Tcredits right underneath payment box. Sometime I even forget to check the I accept box at the bottom. As another person suggested, if you have had trouble several times you have to clean your cookies off of your computer. In any windows program you will find your cookies by going to control panel system tools and clean your computer. I use Windows XP still, and have a shared computer with Windows 7 I can use when available and both still have this system on them. [/quote] I have a feeling this is what's going on. Not much of the actual code on the page changed, just the layout. In the new layout, the second checkbox sort of got buried. I rearranged things a bit and it should be clear now that there are two checkboxes to use.
Marlene K posted:
I have found that when I have troubles like these that if I read the page more carefully I did something like put a check in two places or forget to check the little box that comes up when paying with MRP or Tcredits right underneath payment box. Sometime I even forget to check the I accept box at the bottom.

As another person suggested, if you have had trouble several times you have to clean your cookies off of your computer. In any windows program you will find your cookies by going to control panel system tools and clean your computer. I use Windows XP still, and have a shared computer with Windows 7 I can use when available and both still have this system on them.

I have a feeling this is what's going on. Not much of the actual code on the page changed, just the layout.

In the new layout, the second checkbox sort of got buried. I rearranged things a bit and it should be clear now that there are two checkboxes to use.
10x SUPPORT
Adam

Israel

Liked by Diane A Karen E Ute W

Posted 4 days ago

I had a problem with it yesterday, as I did not see the box to tick next to the item, it was not clearly set out. However, as Adam posted, it was an issue with the code alignment. I have just done it today and it is aligned correctly and clearly now. Thanks Adam :thumbsup:
I had a problem with it yesterday, as I did not see the box to tick next to the item, it was not clearly set out.

However, as Adam posted, it was an issue with the code alignment. I have just done it today and it is aligned correctly and clearly now.

Thanks Adam
SUPPORT
Diane A

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ute W

| Edit settings