Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Badge Quest

Posted 8 months ago More by Slobodan A.

Why are we removed about 700 points on Badge Quest, do not know the reason.
Why are we removed about 700 points on Badge Quest, do not know the reason.
2x SUPPORT
Slobodan A.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Some badges need to be daily activities to keep them and the points.
8x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Slobodan! Try to check out your Badge gallery - you have probably lost some badges so check up the badges which are faded - you certainly know which ones you have had so far. If you see some of your badges in faded away gallery then check the conditions ; why it was removed? Best regards !
Hi Slobodan!

Try to check out your Badge gallery - you have probably lost some badges so check up the badges which are faded - you certainly know which ones you have had so far. If you see some of your badges in faded away gallery then check the conditions ; why it was removed?

Best regards !
196x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

amel d.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Liked by Pamela B. Jasna K.

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Slobodan ! It will be happen for daily activities , Some badges need to be daily activities . Thanks.
Hello Slobodan ! It will be happen for daily activities ,
Some badges need to be daily activities .
Thanks.
SUPPORT
ponkoj k.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Jenny B. Pamela B.

Posted 8 months ago

Slobodan, as others said above...some badges from the games last only 24 hours... but, there are other badges that change their value during the month... I see your EA badge there, but, only AFF badge here...meaning, although you have been an EA at the end of the March...you are an AFF at the moment, so, the value of your rank badge shows only points for the AFF badge. If you have a Team Builder badge...it lasts only 45 days...you can check if it has changed the value or disappeared from your list...
Slobodan,
as others said above...some badges from the games last only 24 hours...
but, there are other badges that change their value during the month...

I see your EA badge there, but, only AFF badge here...meaning, although you have
been an EA at the end of the March...you are an AFF at the moment, so, the value
of your rank badge shows only points for the AFF badge.

If you have a Team Builder badge...it lasts only 45 days...you can check if it
has changed the value or disappeared from your list...

68x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,068 | Followers: 1,104 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 months ago More by Slobodan A. 1 Reply

I would ask members not to comment on my publication if you do not have a concrete answer. The fact that you have so far written is irrelevant, because as the daily badges can lose 700 points, so please if you have a concrete answer then the answer. Just to tell you that I returned all about the points, but it is already several times going on, probably to the system because otherwise how to explain and no one from the company was not advertised subsequently issue. Probably the others and this happens but I sma complained and got back my earned points and badges. thanks
I would ask members not to comment on my publication if you do not have a concrete answer. The fact that you have so far written is irrelevant, because as the daily badges can lose 700 points, so please if you have a concrete answer then the answer.
Just to tell you that I returned all about the points, but it is already several times going on, probably to the system because otherwise how to explain and no one from the company was not advertised subsequently issue. Probably the others and this happens but I sma complained and got back my earned points and badges.
thanks
2x SUPPORT
Slobodan A.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

[quote=911868]I would ask members not to comment on my publication if you do not have a concrete answer. The fact that you have so far written is irrelevant, because as the daily badges can lose 700 points, so please if you have a concrete answer then the answer. Just to tell you that I returned all about the points, but it is already several times going on, probably to the system because otherwise how to explain and no one from the company was not advertised subsequently issue. Probably the others and this happens but I sma complained and got back my earned points and badges. thanks[/quote] The advice you've received is spot on. Most badges are NOT permanent. You have to keep meeting the qualifications if you want to keep them. If you are no longer meeting the qualifications, you lose the badge and its points. Simple as that. The best thing to do is simply click on the available badges on your Badges tab and see what the qualifications are to earn them or requalify for them.
Slobodan A. posted:
I would ask members not to comment on my publication if you do not have a concrete answer. The fact that you have so far written is irrelevant, because as the daily badges can lose 700 points, so please if you have a concrete answer then the answer.
Just to tell you that I returned all about the points, but it is already several times going on, probably to the system because otherwise how to explain and no one from the company was not advertised subsequently issue. Probably the others and this happens but I sma complained and got back my earned points and badges.
thanks

The advice you've received is spot on. Most badges are NOT permanent. You have to keep meeting the qualifications if you want to keep them. If you are no longer meeting the qualifications, you lose the badge and its points. Simple as that. The best thing to do is simply click on the available badges on your Badges tab and see what the qualifications are to earn them or requalify for them.
Gery

United States

Posted 8 months ago More by Slobodan A.

Thanks, we all know that badges are not permanent and that we must fight for them, but we do not know how much that last badge, for daily we know or the other that carry a lot of points we do not know exactly
Thanks, we all know that badges are not permanent and that we must fight for them, but we do not know how much that last badge, for daily we know or the other that carry a lot of points we do not know exactly
2x SUPPORT
Slobodan A.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

I am hapy to give all time a SFI to do a big succes
I am hapy to give all time a SFI to do a big succes
NAIMI A.

Morocco

Posted 8 months ago

Hey, you do need to do all your best to keep your rank, if not, you'll lose some of your badges.
Hey, you do need to do all your best to keep your rank, if not, you'll lose some of your badges.
Joel M.

Haiti

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

For the one month I have been in SFI, I have come to realize that SFI is no place for those who are not going to be consistent in activities. Every business requires constant work and investment of Energy to succeed, so I agree with the SFI that who ever will not be consistent in maintaining his position is likely going to lose it.
For the one month I have been in SFI, I have come to realize that SFI is no place for those who are not going to be consistent in activities. Every business requires constant work and investment of Energy to succeed, so I agree with the SFI that who ever will not be consistent in maintaining his position is likely going to lose it.
fabian e.

Nigeria

| Edit settings