Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

standing order

Posted 4 months ago More by jonathan g.

When we want to buy something with a standing order, it would be nice if we could combine other payment option in OTHER AVAILABLE FUNDS: Gift certificate or SFI afiliate account [img]https://i.imgur.com/l4Riolz.png[/img]
When we want to buy something with a standing order, it would be nice if we could combine other payment option in OTHER AVAILABLE FUNDS:
Gift certificate or SFI afiliate account
7x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago More by Jackie F.

A Standing Order, now known as Auto Delivery, may be set to use your commissions as payment, IF commissions are available. Do note your commissions must be more than $7.00 available to use this option, and you will want to set the date of Auto Delivery to correspond with or after date of commissions. This can easily be done in Member Center under Auto Delivery Management.
A Standing Order, now known as Auto Delivery, may be set to use your commissions as payment, IF commissions are available.

Do note your commissions must be more than $7.00 available to use this option, and you will want to set the date of Auto Delivery to correspond with or after date of commissions.
This can easily be done in Member Center under Auto Delivery Management.
18x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by jonathan g.

Thanks for the quick reply but what about the gift certificate, can we combine it with standing order?
Thanks for the quick reply but what about the gift certificate, can we combine it with standing order?
7x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago More by Jackie F.

Auto Delivery must be set to consistent, available funds. As a gift certificate is not a consistent source of funding, I'm not certain this is possible. Anyone else with more knowledge than I care to weigh in?
Auto Delivery must be set to consistent, available funds. As a gift certificate is not a consistent source of funding, I'm not certain this is possible.
Anyone else with more knowledge than I care to weigh in?
18x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I always think of it as making an automatic bill payment through the bank. A gift certificate would not be permitted. Needs to be a steady money source.
I always think of it as making an automatic bill payment through the bank. A gift certificate would not be permitted. Needs to be a steady money source.
87x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

But if we could combine it, imagine the first time you do standing order, minus your gift certificate and the next payment would be full payment. example: $29 - $10 gift certificate = $19 for this month and next month would be $29 full payment.
But if we could combine it, imagine the first time you do standing order, minus your gift certificate and the next payment would be full payment.

example: $29 - $10 gift certificate = $19 for this month and next month would be $29 full payment.
7x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago

The easier way is to put credit card on file if you have one available. I use that and have commissions sent to my bank account every month.
The easier way is to put credit card on file if you have one available. I use that and have commissions sent to my bank account every month.
2x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks all for your kind responses.I find them very informative and instructive.Thanks a lot.
Thanks all for your kind responses.I find them very informative and instructive.Thanks a lot.
Augustine O.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

I so believe that making use of gift certificate in combination with commissions earned will be a nice one as you requested. But I think it is left for SFI management to make the final decision.
I so believe that making use of gift certificate in combination with commissions earned will be a nice one as you requested. But I think it is left for SFI management to make the final decision.
25x SUPPORT
Uche O.

Nigeria

Liked by jonathan g.

| Edit settings