Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Yes, I Can

Posted about 1 month ago

No matter what goals you set for yourselves, look yourself in the eyes and say "Yes, I can." When you are almost ready to give up, dig way down deep inside and grab the grit that you need to keep going. So many people are living way below what they deserve. Many people are being downsized and no one can see that if you keep putting people out of work, they can't purchase anything. Now is the time to get busy, get on the on-line wagon and look out for yourself. No one else is going to do it for you. How many feel that we've been handed a great opportunity here? How many can see the value here? We have the tools to dig ourselves out of whatever situation we find ourselves in. Will it be immediate, no. One thing that is immediate is when you are called into an office with a group of "big boys" and told that your job is being outsourced or it is no longer required - nothing personal. Don't wait for that day. Get moving. Nothing can hold you back but your own self doubt. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qHl9tl2.jpg[/img]
No matter what goals you set for yourselves, look yourself in the eyes and say "Yes, I can." When you are almost ready to give up, dig way down deep inside and grab the grit that you need to keep going.

So many people are living way below what they deserve. Many people are being downsized and no one can see that if you keep putting people out of work, they can't purchase anything. Now is the time to get busy, get on the on-line wagon and look out for yourself. No one else is going to do it for you.

How many feel that we've been handed a great opportunity here? How many can see the value here? We have the tools to dig ourselves out of whatever situation we find ourselves in. Will it be immediate, no. One thing that is immediate is when you are called into an office with a group of "big boys" and told that your job is being outsourced or it is no longer required - nothing personal. Don't wait for that day. Get moving. Nothing can hold you back but your own self doubt.

77x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Great text,thanks Jessie! :)
Great text,thanks Jessie! :)
8x SUPPORT
Budimir B

Croatia

Posted about 1 month ago

Nice motivation letter, thank Jesse. ;)
Nice motivation letter, thank Jesse. ;)
Violeta M

Serbia

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Jessie! Thanks for sharing this thread! It's really superb, indeed. And so true. .. Best regards!
Hi Jessie!

Thanks for sharing this thread! It's really superb, indeed. And so true. ..

Best regards!

92x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago

I get it surely, the horse can pull that chair and go and graze!
I get it surely, the horse can pull that chair and go and graze!
6x SUPPORT
Elmar H

Zimbabwe

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Jessi, You are talking about what many people should wear in their hearts. You have to take your fate into your own hands to change something. I hope many people read it. A very good contribution. Thank you
Hello Jessi,
You are talking about what many people should wear in their hearts.
You have to take your fate into your own hands to change something.
I hope many people read it.

A very good contribution.
Thank you
Michael T

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

That is a good one , keep it up
That is a good one , keep it up
MAURICE E

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Jessie, Thanks for sharing this thread. You are very correct in saying that we are handed a great opportunity here, now only ourselves and a great team can help us move forward. Frank K. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PasHIT7.jpg[/img]
Hello Jessie,
Thanks for sharing this thread. You are very correct in saying that we are handed a great opportunity here, now only ourselves and a great team can help us move forward.
Frank K.
SUPPORT
Francis K

Canada

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank for this motivational post Jessie :clap:
Thank for this motivational post Jessie
SUPPORT
Daniela F

Macedonia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Jessie Madam your words can motivate the new Comers those who don't believe the Business, first thing is that we have to love our job with willingly, than only the better result will run behind you.
Jessie Madam your words can motivate the new Comers those who don't believe the Business, first thing is that we have to love our job with willingly, than only the better result will run behind you.

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Jessie, This is very true. I hope people reads this and understand the points you have made. Very important for self development and success. Thanks for the motivational words. best regards
Hello Jessie,
This is very true. I hope people reads this and understand the points you have made.
Very important for self development and success. Thanks for the motivational words.
best regards
SUPPORT
Patricia E

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you for the post Jessie, Well worth the Read
Thank you for the post Jessie,

Well worth the Read
Rachel C

United Kingdom

| Edit settings