Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

standing order

Posted 8 months ago

Is the special standing order package of 125 T Credits & 1500 VP [ worth 36.25$], not available now?
Is the special standing order package of 125 T Credits & 1500 VP [ worth 36.25$], not available now?
abhijit s.

India

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Yes it is. When you mark it as Auto Delivery it will charge you $36.25
Yes it is. When you mark it as Auto Delivery it will charge you $36.25
21x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi, Abhijit It is available, all you need is set that order as Auto-Delivery. Best regards
Hi, Abhijit
It is available, all you need is set that order as Auto-Delivery.
Best regards
4x SUPPORT
Branimir S.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Here you are: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5HUSat4.png[/img]
Here you are:

8x SUPPORT
MIRJANA B.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Zagorka G. 1 Reply

It is available, now it is called auto delivery. And you will not receive 100 action VP, nor 10 CSAs, now it goes with Builder Bundle. You will just receive 1500 VP and 125 TCredits.
It is available, now it is called auto delivery.
And you will not receive 100 action VP, nor 10 CSAs, now it goes with Builder Bundle.
You will just receive 1500 VP and 125 TCredits.
51x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,791 | Followers: 1,122 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 8 months ago

Hi abhijit s, Yes,that is available. Now called Auto -Delivery! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vttzbHA.png[/img] Gorica
Hi abhijit s,
Yes,that is available. Now called Auto -Delivery!

Gorica
2x SUPPORT
Gorica E.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by Andi M. 1 Reply

Hi Abhijit! When you add to chart, there will be an option for you "Save with auto delivery" the price will be $ 36.25. It does not change just now we call it "Auto delivery" not with standing order anymore.
Hi Abhijit!

When you add to chart, there will be an option for you "Save with auto delivery" the price will be $ 36.25. It does not change just now we call it "Auto delivery" not with standing order anymore.
14x SUPPORT
Andi M.

Indonesia

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago

Hello, The 125 TCredits with 1500 VP is available. It will show a cost of $43.75 but to set it up has your Auto-Delivery Order you must first purchase this item. Once you have , it will then be set up has a Auto-Delivery Order. Your cost will be $36.25 for the purchase and your subsequent Auto-Delivery Order. Frank K.
Hello,

The 125 TCredits with 1500 VP is available. It will show a cost of $43.75 but to set it up has your Auto-Delivery Order you must first purchase this item. Once you have , it will then be set up has a Auto-Delivery Order. Your cost will be $36.25 for the purchase and your subsequent Auto-Delivery Order.

Frank K.
SUPPORT
Francis K.

Canada

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 months ago More by Zagorka G. 1 Reply

[quote=911602]It is available, now it is called auto delivery. And you will not receive 100 action VP, nor 10 CSAs, now it goes with Builder Bundle. You will just receive 1500 VP and 125 TCredits.[/quote] I want to apologize, this is not a true, If you set it up as an auto delivery purchase you will become a Booster Club member and you will receive 100 VP each month.
Zagorka G. posted:
It is available, now it is called auto delivery.
And you will not receive 100 action VP, nor 10 CSAs, now it goes with Builder Bundle.
You will just receive 1500 VP and 125 TCredits.

I want to apologize, this is not a true,
If you set it up as an auto delivery purchase you will become a Booster Club member and you will receive 100 VP each month.
51x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Daniel l. 1 Reply

I think when you book a standing order, the supply will start coming the following month. If i am wrong somebody should please correct me because i need to know.
I think when you book a standing order, the supply will start coming the following month. If i am wrong somebody should please correct me because i need to know.
Daniel l.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by Zagorka G.

[quote=911654]I think when you book a standing order, the supply will start coming the following month. If i am wrong somebody should please correct me because i need to know.[/quote] No Daniel, If we set up 125 TCredits as auto delivery we will receive almost in an hour 125 TC and 1500 VP.
Daniel l. posted:

No Daniel,
If we set up 125 TCredits as auto delivery we will receive almost in an hour 125 TC and 1500 VP.
51x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi It is available as Auto -Delivery, and can be turned off or added new product every 1 st of the month!
Hi

It is available as Auto -Delivery, and can be turned off or added new product every 1 st of the month!
24x SUPPORT
Nada V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings