Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Quite discouraging

Posted 7 months ago More by Olusola O.

Goodday Mr Gery, I feel quite bad that my efforts towards making the most out of my SFI business is been truncated. I sent my gateway link to a sign-up on Wednesday 19th Apriil and she registered immediately. I noticed I didn't get a mail indicating me as the sponsor and I sent a ticket to Support. The response I got from Support is that once the new PSA ventures off my page before completing registration he/she is assigned to a new sponsor. I don't think this is fair at all. So many reasons could have necessitated venturing off the page. I don't think my efforts towards getting a new PSA should now be given to someone else. I know how long it took me to get this sign up and I think its absolutely unfair that I'm not getting rewarded for my Labour. This is the second time i'm having to lose a PSA and I'm really getting discouraged.
Goodday Mr Gery,
I feel quite bad that my efforts towards making the most out of my SFI business is been truncated. I sent my gateway link to a sign-up on Wednesday 19th Apriil and she registered immediately. I noticed I didn't get a mail indicating me as the sponsor and I sent a ticket to Support. The response I got from Support is that once the new PSA ventures off my page before completing registration he/she is assigned to a new sponsor. I don't think this is fair at all. So many reasons could have necessitated venturing off the page. I don't think my efforts towards getting a new PSA should now be given to someone else.
I know how long it took me to get this sign up and I think its absolutely unfair that I'm not getting rewarded for my Labour. This is the second time i'm having to lose a PSA and I'm really getting discouraged.
Olusola O.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Olusola, Which gateway have you used? Have you used SFIPPA gateway? This gateway is SFI Pay-Per-Action gateway and PSA's that come throu this gateway will not be yours, becouse you get payed up to $10 for each sign-up... You have to use other gateways if you wish to keep your sign ups: - "FREE" Gateway: http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXXX/FREE - JMT "Join My Team" Gateway: http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/XXXXXXXX - "Skeptic-Buster" Gateway: http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/SB - Testimonials Gateway: http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/saying Put your SFI ID where the XXXX are. You can find all of your Gateways here: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList Hope this helps. Cheers, Simona
Hi Olusola,

Which gateway have you used? Have you used SFIPPA gateway? This gateway is SFI Pay-Per-Action gateway and PSA's that come throu this gateway will not be yours, becouse you get payed up to $10 for each sign-up...
You have to use other gateways if you wish to keep your sign ups:
- "FREE" Gateway: www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXXX/FREE
- JMT "Join My Team" Gateway: www.joinmySFIteam.com/XXXXXXXX
- "Skeptic-Buster" Gateway: www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/SB
- Testimonials Gateway: www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/saying
Put your SFI ID where the XXXX are.
You can find all of your Gateways here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Simona
7x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Uche .

So sad indeed but I do believe help is on the way . you have brought your challenges to the forum so please wait for responses and in that case don't get frustrated or discouraged . Remember winners don't quit !!!
So sad indeed but I do believe help is on the way . you have brought your challenges to the forum so please wait for responses and in that case don't get frustrated or discouraged . Remember winners don't quit !!!
32x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago More by Gery

[quote=911696]Goodday Mr Gery, I feel quite bad that my efforts towards making the most out of my SFI business is been truncated. I sent my gateway link to a sign-up on Wednesday 19th Apriil and she registered immediately. I noticed I didn't get a mail indicating me as the sponsor and I sent a ticket to Support. The response I got from Support is that once the new PSA ventures off my page before completing registration he/she is assigned to a new sponsor. I don't think this is fair at all. So many reasons could have necessitated venturing off the page. I don't think my efforts towards getting a new PSA should now be given to someone else. I know how long it took me to get this sign up and I think its absolutely unfair that I'm not getting rewarded for my Labour. This is the second time i'm having to lose a PSA and I'm really getting discouraged.[/quote] Are you using SFI gateways from this index like you should be? https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList If you're not using the right gateway, that's of course on you. You have to use the correct gateway of course. Now, if it's someone you know and you definitely know you referred them to the correct gateway then, if you notify us right away with a ticket with the details, we can try to make the change. And, for the record, around 60,000 people sign up without any issue, with the right sponsor, every month (and have been for nearly two decades!). Our gateways work PERFECTLY, but you have to use the right gateway.
Olusola O. posted:
Goodday Mr Gery,
I feel quite bad that my efforts towards making the most out of my SFI business is been truncated. I sent my gateway link to a sign-up on Wednesday 19th Apriil and she registered immediately. I noticed I didn't get a mail indicating me as the sponsor and I sent a ticket to Support. The response I got from Support is that once the new PSA ventures off my page before completing registration he/she is assigned to a new sponsor. I don't think this is fair at all. So many reasons could have necessitated venturing off the page. I don't think my efforts towards getting a new PSA should now be given to someone else.
I know how long it took me to get this sign up and I think its absolutely unfair that I'm not getting rewarded for my Labour. This is the second time i'm having to lose a PSA and I'm really getting discouraged.

Are you using SFI gateways from this index like you should be?

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

If you're not using the right gateway, that's of course on you. You have to use the correct gateway of course.

Now, if it's someone you know and you definitely know you referred them to the correct gateway then, if you notify us right away with a ticket with the details, we can try to make the change.

And, for the record, around 60,000 people sign up without any issue, with the right sponsor, every month (and have been for nearly two decades!). Our gateways work PERFECTLY, but you have to use the right gateway.
Gery

United States

Posted 7 months ago

Hi olusola, Please sorry for the lost of your PSA. I understand how you feel because it is very difficult to convince someone to join SFI here in Nigeria. With my little experience, I will advice you to still send ticket to support group. There's possibility of resolving the issue. However, when next you want to send a prospect Affiliate your gateway links, remember to add 9999 at the end of your ID. But the limitation is only 3 PSA per month. Good luck!!!.
Hi olusola,

Please sorry for the lost of your PSA. I understand how you
feel because it is very difficult to convince someone to join
SFI here in Nigeria.

With my little experience, I will advice you to still send ticket
to support group. There's possibility of resolving the issue.

However, when next you want to send a prospect Affiliate
your gateway links, remember to add 9999 at the end of
your ID. But the limitation is only 3 PSA per month.

Good luck!!!.
11x SUPPORT
Ngozi G.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago More by Uche .

Thanks Gerry for the prompt response and I do know that help will surely come from your support team.
Thanks Gerry for the prompt response and I do know that help will surely come from your support team.
32x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago More by Olusola O.

Thanks Ngozi. Here's the link I used: http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/(myuserid) I did send a ticket to Support and it was from there i got the response about ' a sign-up that doesn't complete registration and ventures off the page will be assigned another sponsor'. I feel quite bad and I know you'll understand better cos of the difficulties faced in getting PSAs here in Nigeria.
Thanks Ngozi.
Here's the link I used:
www.joinmySFIteam.com/(myuserid)
I did send a ticket to Support and it was from there i got the response about ' a sign-up that doesn't complete registration and ventures off the page will be assigned another sponsor'.
I feel quite bad and I know you'll understand better cos of the difficulties faced in getting PSAs here in Nigeria.
Olusola O.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=911742]And, for the record, around 60,000 people sign up without any issue, with the right sponsor, every month (and have been for nearly two decades!). Our gateways work PERFECTLY, but you have to use the right gateway.[/quote] Gery, She mentions that if someone leaves the gateway page before actually registering, they are no longer under that gateway ID number. Is that true?
Gery posted:
And, for the record, around 60,000 people sign up without any issue, with the right sponsor, every month (and have been for nearly two decades!). Our gateways work PERFECTLY, but you have to use the right gateway.

Gery,

She mentions that if someone leaves the gateway page before actually registering, they are no longer under that gateway ID number. Is that true?
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 7 months ago More by Afoma U.

Hi Gery, Thank you so much for giving attention to this. I have had the same experience. I did advice the PSA I sponsored whose registration went to another sponsor to send a ticket. And I equally sent a ticket within a short time frame. Support practicality said nothing could be done. I also have a downline who had similar experience. For clarity this is what usually happens. When one sends a gateway to say family and friends after discussion and much explanation and they agreed to join. Somehow if they are using a system that requires that they type out the gateway rather than a click; as they type http://www.sfi4.com, the Internet prompts up either this SFI website or www.sfimg.com; so seeing the same website, they go ahead to register, and alas ones efforts goes to someone else. So it may be helpful for Support to find way to help out in such situation where there are clear evidence. In my case I sent the PSAs names, ID, Country, date and time of registration. But I got a no for resoultion. It was my early days, but I managed to immediately take it as a learning curve - I now include in my messages that my prospects should include the eight digits numbers 'to register correctly' Not sure how far that goes; but it has worked with close friends and family My experience.
Hi Gery,

Thank you so much for giving attention to this.

I have had the same experience. I did advice the PSA I sponsored whose registration went to another sponsor to send a ticket. And I equally sent a ticket within a short time frame. Support practicality said nothing could be done. I also have a downline who had similar experience.

For clarity this is what usually happens.

When one sends a gateway to say family and friends after discussion and much explanation and they agreed to join.

Somehow if they are using a system that requires that they type out the gateway rather than a click; as they type www.sfi4.com, the Internet prompts up either this SFI website or www.sfimg.com; so seeing the same website, they go ahead to register, and alas ones efforts goes to someone else.

So it may be helpful for Support to find way to help out in such situation where there are clear evidence.

In my case I sent the PSAs names, ID, Country, date and time of registration. But I got a no for resoultion. It was my early days, but I managed to immediately take it as a learning curve - I now include in my messages that my prospects should include the eight digits numbers 'to register correctly' Not sure how far that goes; but it has worked with close friends and family

My experience.

5x SUPPORT
Afoma U.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Olusola, So sorry for what happened. It is quit unfortunate that monkey go work baboon come chop. I think there should be some sort of cache deposited on the browser so that once the gateway enters the browser it gets stored. Just like in affiliate marketing, when someone clicks on the link and open the site, even if he does not buy anything at that time, but buys in a weeks time or so, the commission goes to you the affiliate. But on the other hand, if you send the correct gateway and the person clicks on it and registers on that same tab of the browser without closing the tab and opening another one, i think it should go to you the sender of the gateway. In either case, let us more forward and learn from what happened.
Hello Olusola,
So sorry for what happened. It is quit unfortunate that monkey go work baboon come chop. I think there should be some sort of cache deposited on the browser so that once the gateway enters the browser it gets stored. Just like in affiliate marketing, when someone clicks on the link and open the site, even if he does not buy anything at that time, but buys in a weeks time or so, the commission goes to you the affiliate.
But on the other hand, if you send the correct gateway and the person clicks on it and registers on that same tab of the browser without closing the tab and opening another one, i think it should go to you the sender of the gateway.
In either case, let us more forward and learn from what happened.
JONATHAN U.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago More by Olusola O.

Thanks Afoma. Thanks Jonathan. You can't start to imagine how bad I feel. I am livid with anger. This is the second time i'm having issues with PSAs. The first time was when I used the sfippa gateway link erroneously as directed by the person who introduced me to SFI and I had nothing to show for it. I was encouraged to press on and not relent and I did. This is another one now and I'm getting explanations that wasn't initially made known upon my joining SFI How do I monitor when a sign-up registers if i'm marketing/advertising via social media? I sent this link to the prospect via WhatsApp and she responded almost immediately. So how was I supposed to know whether she ventured off or not cos she told me the registration was done and she even told me she had her ID already. Does it mean I have to physically be with prospects and guide them in registering? It just doesn't make sense. I'm still waiting for Mr Gery's further response on this issue. He should let us know if the whole effort we put into all this is worth it at all if at the end of the day someone somewhere gets to just be bestowed with PSAs not worked for.
Thanks Afoma. Thanks Jonathan.
You can't start to imagine how bad I feel. I am livid with anger.
This is the second time i'm having issues with PSAs.
The first time was when I used the sfippa gateway link erroneously as directed by the person who introduced me to SFI and I had nothing to show for it. I was encouraged to press on and not relent and I did.
This is another one now and I'm getting explanations that wasn't initially made known upon my joining SFI
How do I monitor when a sign-up registers if i'm marketing/advertising via social media?
I sent this link to the prospect via WhatsApp and she responded almost immediately. So how was I supposed to know whether she ventured off or not cos she told me the registration was done and she even told me she had her ID already. Does it mean I have to physically be with prospects and guide them in registering? It just doesn't make sense.
I'm still waiting for Mr Gery's further response on this issue.
He should let us know if the whole effort we put into all this is worth it at all if at the end of the day someone somewhere gets to just be bestowed with PSAs not worked for.

Olusola O.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago More by Gery

[quote=911854]1. The first time was when I used the sfippa gateway link erroneously as directed by the person who introduced me to SFI and I had nothing to show for it. 2. So how was I supposed to know whether she ventured off or not cos she told me the registration was done and she even told me she had her ID already. Does it mean I have to physically be with prospects and guide them in registering? It just doesn't make sense. I'm still waiting for Mr Gery's further response on this issue. He should let us know if the whole effort we put into all this is worth it at all if at the end of the day someone somewhere gets to just be bestowed with PSAs not worked for. [/quote] 1. So there you go. It was not our fault. You used the wrong (PPA) gateway that [i]specifically states that you will not be the sponsor when using it.[/i] Your sponsor gave you VERY bad advice if he/she told you to use that gateway. 2. Of course you cannot know and neither can we. No one can control directly what someone does on their own device remotely. Please stop trying to put this blame on us. Is it typical for people to "venture off?" No, not at all. I virtually never hear of it. If it's someone you know and you want to make sure they join under you, you just need to make sure they use your gateway with your ID (and NOT the PPA domain which gives away the sign-up). It's a very simple process that our systems handles hundreds of thousands of times a year without fail. But YOU have to take responsibility for using the right gateway...and, yes, it will be helpful to stress that they sign up from YOUR link and not from anywhere else on the internet. That said, it's probably 1 in 10,000 that someone doesn't use the link provided. And even in the rare cases where it happens, we'll correct it for you if alerted right away. We're very easy to get along with, you're our partners, so of course we will always work with you to resolve all issues that we can.
Olusola O. posted:
1. The first time was when I used the sfippa gateway link erroneously as directed by the person who introduced me to SFI and I had nothing to show for it.

2. So how was I supposed to know whether she ventured off or not cos she told me the registration was done and she even told me she had her ID already. Does it mean I have to physically be with prospects and guide them in registering? It just doesn't make sense.
I'm still waiting for Mr Gery's further response on this issue.
He should let us know if the whole effort we put into all this is worth it at all if at the end of the day someone somewhere gets to just be bestowed with PSAs not worked for.

1. So there you go. It was not our fault. You used the wrong (PPA) gateway that specifically states that you will not be the sponsor when using it. Your sponsor gave you VERY bad advice if he/she told you to use that gateway.

2. Of course you cannot know and neither can we. No one can control directly what someone does on their own device remotely. Please stop trying to put this blame on us.

Is it typical for people to "venture off?" No, not at all. I virtually never hear of it. If it's someone you know and you want to make sure they join under you, you just need to make sure they use your gateway with your ID (and NOT the PPA domain which gives away the sign-up). It's a very simple process that our systems handles hundreds of thousands of times a year without fail. But YOU have to take responsibility for using the right gateway...and, yes, it will be helpful to stress that they sign up from YOUR link and not from anywhere else on the internet. That said, it's probably 1 in 10,000 that someone doesn't use the link provided. And even in the rare cases where it happens, we'll correct it for you if alerted right away. We're very easy to get along with, you're our partners, so of course we will always work with you to resolve all issues that we can.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings