Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Finished Launchpad Lessons and now in the system

Posted 7 months ago

Most respected Affiliates, it is with joy I announce that after my launchpad lessons . I have fully launched my self in the SFI forum and SFI Business in general and I thank you all for your insightful posts that has aided me so far. If you can read and understand then you can do this business.
Most respected Affiliates,
it is with joy I announce that after my launchpad lessons .
I have fully launched my self in the SFI forum and SFI Business in general and I thank you all for your insightful posts that has aided me so far. If you can read and understand then you can do this business.
32x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago

Bravo Uche ! There is a bright highway in front of you ! It leads to your Goal ! And, you've chosen the best way to start that road! Congratulations ! Good Luck ! :thumbsup: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5lHIZOu.jpg[/img]
Bravo Uche !

There is a bright highway in front of you ! It leads to your Goal ! And, you've chosen the best way to start that road!
Congratulations !

Good Luck !

188x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Congratulations!! Most affiliates don't even do the launch pad lessons. You will do great in the SFI business.
Congratulations!! Most affiliates don't even do the launch pad lessons. You will do great in the SFI business.
3x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

You have done well sir. Now is time to face your business squarely. However, remember that reading, learning, and getting better should be a lifetime's preoccupation. So, continue reading. You have a lot of the resources within your reach. Cheers.
You have done well sir.
Now is time to face your business squarely.
However, remember that reading, learning, and getting better should be a lifetime's preoccupation.
So, continue reading. You have a lot of the resources within your reach.
Cheers.
SUPPORT
Chiedozie I.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

I need inform you after all the sweet bravo's that like all of us, you need return back from time to time for reveiw, checking answer and to relearn somethings not well understand. Its ver there for you Sir, I also dear to say:- Bravo! Much simpler works are ahead...
I need inform you after all the sweet bravo's that like all of us, you need return back from time to time for reveiw, checking answer and to relearn somethings not well understand. Its ver there for you
Sir, I also dear to say:- Bravo!
Much simpler works are ahead...
SUPPORT
Victor A.

Nigeria

Liked by Noreen A.

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Uche, Well done for the great work in finishing launch pad lessons within few days of joining SFI. That's good to emulate because I have not even finished mine. However, you have to be revisiting the launch pad to refresh Your memory. Good luck!!!
Hi Uche,

Well done for the great work in finishing launch pad lessons
within few days of joining SFI. That's good to emulate because
I have not even finished mine.

However, you have to be revisiting the launch pad to refresh
Your memory.

Good luck!!!
11x SUPPORT
Ngozi G.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago

Congratulations!   There are few SFI members who really read LaunchPad. Now you know SFI, you can set goals, the first important goal: never give up! Go with a serious job, follow the experience of successful members, do not get tired. Be persistent, do not pay attention to negative comments. Of course, I want you a lot of success in the work. Best regards, Magdolna
Congratulations!
  There are few SFI members who really read LaunchPad. Now you know SFI, you can set goals, the first important goal: never give up!
Go with a serious job, follow the experience of successful members, do not get tired. Be persistent, do not pay attention to negative comments.
Of course, I want you a lot of success in the work.
Best regards, Magdolna
SUPPORT
Magdolna J.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Congratulations, Its nice to see an affiliate that is eager to learn. Keep up the great work. Keep reading the Forum, there are so many wonderful people here that can share with you there experience and past down there wisdom to you. This will help you attain your goals here. Frank K [img]https://i.imgur.com/7e0hs8k.jpg[/img]

Congratulations,

Its nice to see an affiliate that is eager to learn. Keep up the great work. Keep reading the Forum, there are so many wonderful people here that can share with you there experience and past down there wisdom to you. This will help you attain your goals here.
Frank K
SUPPORT
Francis K.

Canada

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Uche, I really admire and appreciate your enthusiasm. I wish all my new affiliates were like you. This is a sign that you are headed for great heights here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/duw5cty.png[/img]
Hi Uche,
I really admire and appreciate your enthusiasm. I wish all my new affiliates were like you. This is a sign that you
are headed for great heights here.
Onyemowo O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Noreen A. Don M.

Posted 7 months ago

But you are not done yet, because lunchpad is only the start of your learning daily. Now visit forum every day. Read all training available here https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ READ and LEARN everyday!!!!
But you are not done yet, because lunchpad is only the start of your learning daily.
Now visit forum every day.
Read all training available here www.sfimg.com/Training/

READ and LEARN everyday!!!!
8x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

E365 Champion

Liked by MILOJKA S. Don M.

Posted 7 months ago

Congratulations Uche! I remember what a good feeling that was because it was not that long ago for me when I finished them, too!Keep at it because it all kind of flows from here and there is always learning to do! Connie Krueger
Congratulations Uche! I remember what a good feeling that was because it was not that long ago for me when I finished them, too!Keep at it because it all kind of flows from here and there is always learning to do!
Connie Krueger
Connie K.

United States

Liked by Noreen A. Don M.

Posted 7 months ago

Congratulation.....! Good job Uche!
Congratulation.....! Good job Uche!
Soegeng P.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings