Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

How do you manage a large team?

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Afoma U

With Opti Build and the new Active Sponsor Policy Comes Sudden, But Welcome Increase in Team Members. What are Your Practical Tips To Manage a Large Team, and at the same time keep everything else going?
With Opti Build and the new Active Sponsor Policy Comes Sudden, But Welcome Increase in Team Members. What are Your Practical Tips To Manage a Large Team, and at the same time keep everything else going?
4x SUPPORT
Afoma U

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Afoma, If your first level is to LARGE now, just reassign some to your WORKERS to help build them up as well. Let it run down hill and it will all come back up at some point. Keep what you need for your 1st level to work for you. Then start on the 2nd, and so on and so on. Hope this helps Bruce
Hi Afoma,
If your first level is to LARGE now, just reassign some to your WORKERS to
help build them up as well. Let it run down hill and it will all come back up at some point.
Keep what you need for your 1st level to work for you. Then start on the 2nd,
and so on and so on.

Hope this helps
Bruce
13x SUPPORT
Bruce B

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Use the same principles you used with the smaller team. A day planner comes in handy with planning out your day.
Use the same principles you used with the smaller team. A day planner comes in handy with planning out your day.
5x SUPPORT
Kelly N

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Distributing affiliates to active PSA's and keeping your Generation 1 thin will help to manage a big team and can work towards our financial freedom and time freedom ( as stated by Leon M in many threads )
Distributing affiliates to active PSA's and keeping your Generation 1 thin will help to manage a big team and can work towards our financial freedom and time freedom ( as stated by Leon M in many threads )
6x SUPPORT
Stewart W

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Afoma You can find more than 50 answers to your question here: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10006453 Have a nice day!
Hello Afoma
You can find more than 50 answers to your
question here:
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10006453
Have a nice day!
69x SUPPORT
Manohar M

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

follow this thread https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=64236 you will find lots of helpful tips
follow this thread www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=64236
you will find lots of helpful tips
SUPPORT
Abraham D

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

To manage large team,may be you find a way to keep in touch with all your downline. Facebook group is example. By doing so,you can keep in touch with all your downline and track there progresses . So you can spot easily there problems and keep them friendly too. Best regard,Mark.
To manage large team,may be you find a way to keep in touch with all your downline. Facebook group is example. By doing so,you can keep in touch with all your downline and track there progresses . So you can spot easily there problems and keep them friendly too. Best regard,Mark.
SUPPORT
Mark N

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

I do not have a large Team :blush: I try to assist my direct PSAs to train their direct PSAs (if and when needed). That way there is a greater likelihood that duplication will be applied. Then from time to time, I reassign some of the members I trained in down generations directly (4th - 5th), so we can keep in contact knowing each other. When you have good communication with your downline Leaders in first 2-3 generations it is much easier to do involvement of the members in the Teamwork, in training and enrollment. When you have autonomous Leaders in your Team and everybody works for the benefit of his members it is not problem having large Team. That is my ideal picture of good Teamwork which I want to achieve. I use the Stream for whole downline to inform about some important changes, news, some Must-Read Forum posts etc. I send a Team mail to whole Genealogy, and separately to my Movers. I operate on Facebook with most active affiliates, no matter which generation they are. I try to use as much as I can all the communication tools provided here on the site.
I do not have a large Team

I try to assist my direct PSAs to train their direct PSAs (if and when needed). That way there is a greater likelihood that duplication will be applied. Then from time to time, I reassign some of the members I trained in down generations directly (4th - 5th), so we can keep in contact knowing each other.
When you have good communication with your downline Leaders in first 2-3 generations it is much easier to do involvement of the members in the Teamwork, in training and enrollment. When you have autonomous Leaders in your Team and everybody works for the benefit of his members it is not problem having large Team. That is my ideal picture of good Teamwork which I want to achieve.

I use the Stream for whole downline to inform about some important changes, news, some Must-Read Forum posts etc. I send a Team mail to whole Genealogy, and separately to my Movers. I operate on Facebook with most active affiliates, no matter which generation they are. I try to use as much as I can all the communication tools provided here on the site.
25x SUPPORT
Tatjana G

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Afoma U

Thank you everyone. I appreciate your contributions. I am hoping we get more helpful contributions that would be of help to especially new affiliates in the wake of the positive changes we are experiencing and would still experience with Opti Build. Kind Regards
Thank you everyone.

I appreciate your contributions. I am hoping we get more helpful contributions that would be of help to especially new affiliates in the wake of the positive changes we are experiencing and would still experience with Opti Build.

Kind Regards
4x SUPPORT
Afoma U

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=928076]With Opti Build and the new Active Sponsor Policy Comes Sudden, But Welcome Increase in Team Members. What are Your Practical Tips To Manage a Large Team, and at the same time keep everything else going?[/quote] Hi Afoma I think that it is important to focus proactive activities on the "workers" but give clear paths for the others to reach out if they need you via email, chat or WhatsApp maybe. You only have so many hours in a day so ensure that you leverage your available time in the most profitable way. Systemize & automate as much as you can by batch creating newletters and other communications at the beginning of the month, so you have everything planned and ready to send. Plan, plan, plan - work out what you want your team to achieve and strategize accordingly! Great ideas on this thread! Natalie
Afoma U posted:

Hi Afoma

I think that it is important to focus proactive activities on the "workers" but give clear paths for the others to reach out if they need you via email, chat or WhatsApp maybe. You only have so many hours in a day so ensure that you leverage your available time in the most profitable way. Systemize & automate as much as you can by batch creating newletters and other communications at the beginning of the month, so you have everything planned and ready to send.

Plan, plan, plan - work out what you want your team to achieve and strategize accordingly!

Great ideas on this thread!

Natalie
SUPPORT
Natalie T

United Kingdom

Posted about 1 month ago

That is the beauty of SFI! Being able to communicate and work easily with a large team. We have emails, chat, Skype and the forums to share information and best tips easily and quickly.
That is the beauty of SFI! Being able to communicate and work easily with a large team. We have emails, chat, Skype and the forums to share information and best tips easily and quickly.
SUPPORT
Rob R

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

The same way that you manage a small team! You do not need to spend the same amount of attention on each Affiliate. Identify those that WANT help, be available for any and all questions, make good use of Team Mail and Stream posts. The biggest issue I see is Sponsors being Sponsors rather than micro-managing bosses.
The same way that you manage a small team! You do not need to spend the same amount of attention on each Affiliate. Identify those that WANT help, be available for any and all questions, make good use of Team Mail and Stream posts.

The biggest issue I see is Sponsors being Sponsors rather than micro-managing bosses.
168x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings