Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bounty drawing

Posted 6 months ago More by Snježana Š.

Now I have 40 badges and im current badge quest master. Why am I not qualified for this month bounty drawing?
Now I have 40 badges and im current badge quest master. Why am I not qualified for this month bounty drawing?
Snježana Š.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Snježana: If this is the first time you were Badge Quest Master, you should be qualified for the drawing. If you were this level before, then you have to get to the next level to be entered. This is for every level except for the two highest.
Hi Snježana: If this is the first time you were Badge Quest Master, you should be qualified for the drawing. If you were this level before, then you have to get to the next level to be entered. This is for every level except for the two highest.
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,916 | Followers: 1,011 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Snježana! You are qualified in the month you achieve new level - if you achieved third level (badge quest master) e.g. in March you were qualified then, not in the next month(s). Only when you achieve elite levels (fourth and fifth level) you will be automatically qualified for every month's bounty drawing! Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Snježana!

You are qualified in the month you achieve new level - if you achieved third level (badge quest master) e.g. in March you were qualified then, not in the next month(s). Only when you achieve elite levels (fourth and fifth level) you will be automatically qualified for every month's bounty drawing!

Good Luck !
184x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Snježana, You should be qualified for the bounty drawing if this is your first time to achieve 40 badges, otherwise you need to get to the next level of Grand Master to qualify for another bounty drawing. best regards
Hi Snježana,
You should be qualified for the bounty drawing if this is your first time to achieve
40 badges, otherwise you need to get to the next level of Grand Master to qualify
for another bounty drawing.
best regards
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Collect Badge Quest points enough to be in top 200, then you will become Grand Master and will be qualified for drawing every month as long you hold the top 200 position. Best regards Svend
Collect Badge Quest points enough to be in top 200, then you will become Grand Master and will be qualified for drawing every month as long you hold the top 200 position.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Snježana Š.

Thank you all for the answer, especially Svend Erik L, the criterion is high but not unobtrusive, I go to work
Thank you all for the answer, especially Svend Erik L, the criterion is high but not unobtrusive, I go to work
Snježana Š.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Anyway congrats for 40 badges :)
Anyway congrats for 40 badges :)
Milos K.

Serbia

| Edit settings