Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How Can I Forward a Superb Mail From My Upline to My Down line?

Posted 2 months ago More by Mohammed Mansour D

How can I forward a superb mail from my upline to my downline?
How can I forward a superb mail from my upline to my downline?

Posted 2 months ago More by Dakshesh S

Mohammed you can copy mail from upline and then copy it on team mail and forward it to your downline. Hope it helps.
Mohammed you can copy mail from upline and then copy it on team mail and forward it to your downline. Hope it helps.
4x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Dakshesh S

sorry paste on team mail
sorry paste on team mail
4x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello sir, You should be able to simply copy the email, then paste it into your mailer here. Go to your genealogy, and where it says "Send Mail to XXXX affiliates". Open that and the mailer will appear. I hope this helps. Have a blessed day, Donald K.
Hello sir,

You should be able to simply copy the email, then paste it into your mailer here.
Go to your genealogy, and where it says "Send Mail to XXXX affiliates". Open that and the mailer will appear.

I hope this helps.

Have a blessed day,
Donald K.
10x SUPPORT
Donald K

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Mohammed if your upline send you mail it can mean that all his downline get it. So your downline is his downline also. If I were at your position I would copy paste it and make it quote, but make sure that I write the source.
Hi Mohammed
if your upline send you mail it can mean that all his downline get it. So your downline is his downline also.
If I were at your position I would copy paste it and make it quote, but make sure that I write the source.
28x SUPPORT
Emina N

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

....copy and paste will do... just don't forget to say who is the original writer.
....copy and paste will do...
just don't forget to say who is the original writer.
56x SUPPORT
Tanja K

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Thanks a lot all. I really appreciate you all. This is one of the many things that makes me love SFI even more. Everyone supports. I really love this business.
Thanks a lot all. I really appreciate you all. This is one of the many things that makes me love SFI even more. Everyone supports. I really love this business.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Mohammed, As has been pointed out in the earlier replies, your downline will also have received the mail from your upline. Advice has also been given on how you can resend through team mail. May I suggest that you can add value for your downline in your resending of his mail. You can highlight the points that your upline made which you think are superb and why they are useful to you. This will help them understand how you plan to use your upline’s advice and how they can also duplicate what you do. To your success in SFI. Cheers.
Hi Mohammed,
As has been pointed out in the earlier replies, your downline will also have received the mail from your upline. Advice has also been given on how you can resend through team mail.

May I suggest that you can add value for your downline in your resending of his mail.
You can highlight the points that your upline made which you think are superb and why they are useful to you.
This will help them understand how you plan to use your upline’s advice and how they can also duplicate what you do.

To your success in SFI. Cheers.
Aik Saw N

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Thanks Aik. Much appreciated.
Thanks Aik. Much appreciated.

Liked by Aik Saw N

| Edit settings