Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Scheduled Chat

Posted 4 months ago More by Glendora P.

Scheduled Chat: Can we do something to make the Scheduled Chat workable? I tend to receive a scheduled chat from new PSAs. I normally take note of the date then wait online. No one appeared (ever). In one case however one new PSA send me a chat asking "Why didn't you call me?" I am aware that she scheduled a chat, I waited but she did not appear online I didn't however, realize she was expecting me to call her. My simple suggestion is if it is ever possible to put a Note for the PSA when they tick on the scheduled chat that they are expected to appear online. Or maybe we provide an option for a chat medium (say Messenger, skype... of course the system has to ask them also to provide their account name accordingly). Or remove the "schedule a chat" as an option.
Scheduled Chat: Can we do something to make the Scheduled Chat workable?

I tend to receive a scheduled chat from new PSAs. I normally take note of the date then wait online. No one appeared (ever).
In one case however one new PSA send me a chat asking "Why didn't you call me?" I am aware that she scheduled a chat, I waited but she did not appear online I didn't however, realize she was expecting me to call her.

My simple suggestion is if it is ever possible to put a Note for the PSA when they tick on the scheduled chat that they are expected to appear online. Or maybe we provide an option for a chat medium (say Messenger, skype... of course the system has to ask them also to provide their account name accordingly). Or remove the "schedule a chat" as an option.
Glendora P.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago More by Donald K.

Hi Glendora, Is it possible the other person forgot about the appointment? I only ask because I have had the same issue with an affiliate that wanted to schedule a chat for 3 a.m. Yikes!! Then didn't show up. It can be a little disappointing. Maybe sending a follow email will help in coming to a mutual time to chat elsewhere. Facebook, Skype, etc. I hope this helps. Have a blessed day, Donald K.
Hi Glendora,

Is it possible the other person forgot about the appointment?
I only ask because I have had the same issue with an affiliate that wanted to schedule a chat for 3 a.m. Yikes!! Then didn't show up.
It can be a little disappointing.
Maybe sending a follow email will help in coming to a mutual time to chat elsewhere. Facebook, Skype, etc.

I hope this helps.

Have a blessed day,
Donald K.

13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Andrew A.

Always make sure to check the time zone difference. If the PSA was looking to have the conversation at 10AM their time it could be 6PM your time which is what it sounds like is happening. Possible solution from SFI: Ask affiliate for time zone the chat should be scheduled for, and then show a clock for that time in the sponsor's alert. That way we can work our international business in the time zones required to get the messages flowing. Andy Zeus Anderson
Always make sure to check the time zone difference. If the PSA was looking to have the conversation at 10AM their time it could be 6PM your time which is what it sounds like is happening.

Possible solution from SFI: Ask affiliate for time zone the chat should be scheduled for, and then show a clock for that time in the sponsor's alert. That way we can work our international business in the time zones required to get the messages flowing.

Andy Zeus Anderson
31x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Donald K.

[quote=948576]Always make sure to check the time zone difference. If the PSA was looking to have the conversation at 10AM their time it could be 6PM your time which is what it sounds like is happening. Possible solution from SFI: Ask affiliate for time zone the chat should be scheduled for, and then show a clock for that time in the sponsor's alert. That way we can work our international business in the time zones required to get the messages flowing. Andy Zeus Anderson[/quote] Great idea Andy. Always great to see your thoughts. I hope corporate can take at look at this, as it would solve a lot of communication problems. Have a great day, Donald K.
Andrew A. posted:
Always make sure to check the time zone difference. If the PSA was looking to have the conversation at 10AM their time it could be 6PM your time which is what it sounds like is happening.

Possible solution from SFI: Ask affiliate for time zone the chat should be scheduled for, and then show a clock for that time in the sponsor's alert. That way we can work our international business in the time zones required to get the messages flowing.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Great idea Andy. Always great to see your thoughts.
I hope corporate can take at look at this, as it would solve a lot of communication problems.

Have a great day,
Donald K.

13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=948569] Is it possible the other person forgot about the appointment? [/quote] I think this is very possible. Contacting them prior to schedule can also be very helpful. Thank you Donald
Donald K. posted:

Is it possible the other person forgot about the appointment?

I think this is very possible. Contacting them prior to schedule can also be very helpful. Thank you Donald
Glendora P.

Philippines

[quote=948576]Always make sure to check the time zone difference. If the PSA was looking to have the conversation at 10AM their time it could be 6PM your time which is what it sounds like is happening. Andy Zeus Anderson[/quote] Thanks Andy, I thought then that this was the problem too. But I realized it is not as I read that the time is automatically converted to SFI time when the schedule is set. Besides scheduled chat even with new PSAs from my country is ineffective also. But how about you? Do PSAs appear on your scheduled chat? Or it was only me being concerned about this.
Andrew A. posted:

Andy Zeus Anderson

Thanks Andy, I thought then that this was the problem too. But I realized it is not as I read that the time is automatically converted to SFI time when the schedule is set. Besides scheduled chat even with new PSAs from my country is ineffective also.

But how about you? Do PSAs appear on your scheduled chat? Or it was only me being concerned about this.
Glendora P.

Philippines

Liked by Pamela B. Donald K.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Glendora, Thank you for your post. I have had a similar experience of PSA's scheduling a chat or asking me to email them and yet they don't show up at the scheduled time or respond to the email I sent them. Clearly we need a workable solution to this rather frustrating experience. Have a blessed day. Sincerely, Teboho
Hi Glendora,

Thank you for your post.

I have had a similar experience of PSA's scheduling a chat or asking me to email them and yet they don't show up at the scheduled time or respond to the email I sent them.
Clearly we need a workable solution to this rather frustrating experience.

Have a blessed day.

Sincerely,
Teboho

Teboho M.

South Africa

Posted 4 months ago

SFI cannot force someone to show up for a chat that THEY scheduled. So far 100% of those that scheduled a chat with me has NOT shown up at THEIR appointed time.
SFI cannot force someone to show up for a chat that THEY scheduled. So far 100% of those that scheduled a chat with me has NOT shown up at THEIR appointed time.
202x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Andrew A.

[quote=948605][quote=948576]Always make sure to check the time zone difference. If the PSA was looking to have the conversation at 10AM their time it could be 6PM your time which is what it sounds like is happening. Andy Zeus Anderson[/quote] Thanks Andy, I thought then that this was the problem too. But I realized it is not as I read that the time is automatically converted to SFI time when the schedule is set. Besides scheduled chat even with new PSAs from my country is ineffective also. But how about you? Do PSAs appear on your scheduled chat? Or it was only me being concerned about this.[/quote] They do appear when online but don't know on scheduled chat as mine have all preferred e-mails that have responded. I would however urge you to remind affiliates that the time they set is in SFI time not their own time zone so they don't get confused and end up online at a different time than you are given. Andy
Glendora P. posted:
Andrew A. posted:

Andy Zeus Anderson

Thanks Andy, I thought then that this was the problem too. But I realized it is not as I read that the time is automatically converted to SFI time when the schedule is set. Besides scheduled chat even with new PSAs from my country is ineffective also.

But how about you? Do PSAs appear on your scheduled chat? Or it was only me being concerned about this.

They do appear when online but don't know on scheduled chat as mine have all preferred e-mails that have responded. I would however urge you to remind affiliates that the time they set is in SFI time not their own time zone so they don't get confused and end up online at a different time than you are given.

Andy
31x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Pamela B. Sylvie J.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, Glendora, Every time, I receive a Psa's notification, I follow through with these steps: # 1. I hit the follow, icon. :fire: # 2. Read their entire profile/name country/language..etc. :fire: # 3. Check their activities/badges. :fire: # 4. Check their entire upline. :fire: # 5. Send them my team mail. (Included in my team mail are all formats of how to contact me, including. What's App, too!) :fire: # 6. then I continue to check everything in the bottom of their affiliate snapshot profile. :fire: # 7, Then I finally send the Icebreaker. :fire: Noted, If I get a response from, Icebreaker & we don't make contact on schedule. I give them a few days, say 28 hours, then I send them a chat. possible an E-card & I also encourage them, to, invite me, on What's App, too. What's App is the most active team response, my team & I have going on almost everyday. they never go over 24 hours, one of them is bound, to contact me. I'm loving every minute of them & them, me, too! :fire: So, please don't sit around waiting on them, reach out & lead them home, to our teams, OK. :fire: PS. If their anything like me, when, they 1st start. Who's to know they even know what their doing? Think about it. Reach & touch somebody's hand. Make this SFI World a Better place, If you can. Yes we Can! :fire: I try not to send e-mails, unless they've requested it. Just because, SFI is already, emailing them, too. That's my last resort! If their anything like, me, I not to fuzzy about emails. I get 1000's a day, do I check them everyday, no! :fire: I check SFI/TC's, only because, they go hand & hand with the Business, other wise, they'd be on my no list, too. See you all are e EXTRA, Spoiled! :purple_heart: :fire: For my new Csa's. I do the very, similar, too. :fire: Let's go the Extra miles, for our New team/team members, especially when in doubt, OK. :fire:
Hi, Glendora,

Every time, I receive a Psa's notification, I follow through with these steps:

# 1. I hit the follow, icon.

# 2. Read their entire profile/name country/language..etc.

# 3. Check their activities/badges.

# 4. Check their entire upline.

# 5. Send them my team mail. (Included in my team mail are all formats of how to contact me, including. What's App, too!)

# 6. then I continue to check everything in the bottom of their affiliate snapshot profile.

# 7, Then I finally send the Icebreaker.

Noted, If I get a response from, Icebreaker & we don't make contact on schedule. I give them a few days, say 28 hours, then I send them a chat. possible an E-card & I also encourage them, to, invite me, on What's App, too. What's App is the most active team response, my team & I have going on almost everyday. they never go over 24 hours, one of them is bound, to contact me. I'm loving every minute of them & them, me, too!

So, please don't sit around waiting on them, reach out & lead them home, to our teams, OK.

PS. If their anything like me, when, they 1st start. Who's to know they even know what their doing? Think about it. Reach & touch somebody's hand. Make this SFI World a Better place, If you can. Yes we Can!

I try not to send e-mails, unless they've requested it. Just because, SFI is already, emailing them, too. That's my last resort! If their anything like, me, I not to fuzzy about emails. I get 1000's a day, do I check them everyday, no!

I check SFI/TC's, only because, they go hand & hand with the Business, other wise, they'd be on my no list, too. See you all are e EXTRA, Spoiled!

For my new Csa's. I do the very, similar, too.

Let's go the Extra miles, for our New team/team members, especially when in doubt, OK.
7x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gliceria P.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Glendora P. Here i have this, [url=https://www.timeanddate.com/]https://www.timeanddate.com/[/url] , I find out where affiliates are from, psa's or csa's. Then this way i can time my emails to each one. preferably early in morning, (Their time) when and if they check emails before starting their day. when you open link book mark it, so it is easier to access later. Steven S.
Hello Glendora P.
Here i have this, https://www.timeanddate.com/ , I find out where affiliates are from, psa's or csa's.
Then this way i can time my emails to each one. preferably early in morning, (Their time) when and if they check emails before starting their day.

when you open link book mark it, so it is easier to access later.

Steven S.
SUPPORT
Steven S.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I've had one show up so far for a scheduled chat, only to re-schedule, lol. I think the differences in the time zones is part of the issue, as people have a hard time converting to SFI time if they don't live close or in the same time zone, like I do. I like Andy's idea of a clock or maybe a time zone map / calculator that can help ensure everyone is on the same page when scheduling and showing up for the meeting. A 24 hr reminder email might be good as well.
I've had one show up so far for a scheduled chat, only to re-schedule, lol. I think the differences in the time zones is part of the issue, as people have a hard time converting to SFI time if they don't live close or in the same time zone, like I do. I like Andy's idea of a clock or maybe a time zone map / calculator that can help ensure everyone is on the same page when scheduling and showing up for the meeting. A 24 hr reminder email might be good as well.
38x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Liked by Pamela B. Mohan R.

| Edit settings