Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I need your assistance Getting Started

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Chioma O

Good day Sir Grey, I can't find my PSA that joined SFI through my link. I haven't done these tasks on my to do list because I finding it difficult. Pls I need your assistance. Thank you
Good day Sir Grey,
I can't find my PSA that joined SFI through my link.
I haven't done these tasks on my to do list because I finding it difficult.
Pls I need your assistance.
Thank you
Chioma O

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Chioma, You can find your affiliates under the genealogy tab in Hot spots above. As for getting started, the easiest way to understand everything here is to start with the Launchpad. (The Little Rocket at the top) It will help a great deal, and make it much easier for you. Best wishes to you, Donald K.
Hi Chioma,

You can find your affiliates under the genealogy tab in Hot spots above.

As for getting started, the easiest way to understand everything here is to start with the Launchpad. (The Little Rocket at the top) It will help a great deal, and make it much easier for you.

Best wishes to you,

Donald K.
10x SUPPORT
Donald K

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Chioma, If you were unable to see your PSA in either your Genealogy Report and/or your Mover's tab, than I am wondering what link you have given out for them to sign up under you. If you used the PPA link, ( http://www.sfippa.com/xxxxxxx/free ), anyone that signs up under that link, you will NOT be their Sponsor, they will get someone else as their sponsor, please check out the following for more information @ Pay Per Action https://www.sfimg.com/SFIPPA Use the gateways in your Gateway List to get new PSAs on your team @ Gateway List https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList If you have your friend's name, and you know when they had signed up, contact Support and see if they can help assist you @ https://www.sfimg.com/Support/ and explain that you had used the PPA link by mistake. As far as working your To-Do list, please check out the following for more information on Getting-Started by going through the LaunchPad Lessons @ https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Read the page and then follow through with the instructions, click on the SFI Basics. SFI Basics https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64 Good Luck! :yum: Have a Nice Day! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom: "Together We Grow"! [b][i]"Build Something Great"![/i][/b]
Hello Chioma,

If you were unable to see your PSA in either your Genealogy Report and/or your Mover's tab, than I am wondering what link you have given out for them to sign up under you.

If you used the PPA link, ( www.sfippa.com/xxxxxxx/free ), anyone that signs up under that link, you will NOT be their Sponsor, they will get someone else as their sponsor, please check out the following for more information @

Pay Per Action
www.sfimg.com/SFIPPA

Use the gateways in your Gateway List to get new PSAs on your team @

Gateway List
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

If you have your friend's name, and you know when they had signed up, contact Support and see if they can help assist you @ www.sfimg.com/Support/ and explain that you had used the PPA link by mistake.

As far as working your To-Do list, please check out the following for more information on Getting-Started by going through the LaunchPad Lessons @ www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Read the page and then follow through with the instructions, click on the SFI Basics.

SFI Basics
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64

Good Luck!

Have a Nice Day!

Jacqueline

"Together We Grow"!
"Build Something Great"!
17x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Chioma! I suppose you do not have so many PSAs, and go and click on your Genealogy: https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy and you can spot your PSA at once. But if you have many (large number) of PSAs than use filter with assign date . Best regards !
Hi Chioma!

I suppose you do not have so many PSAs, and go and click on your Genealogy:

www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy

and you can spot your PSA at once. But if you have many (large number) of PSAs than use filter with assign date .

Best regards !
137x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Chioma, here is the link here! Getting Started 30 Day Action Plan https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=63044 Do the work https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=82907 TripleClicks Booster Club Https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=80173
Hi Chioma, here is the link here! Getting Started 30 Day Action Plan
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=63044

Do the work
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=82907

TripleClicks Booster Club
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=80173
5x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Chioma, If they were there and you are unable to find them, could it be the New Active Sponsor policy at: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/ Since you are talking about not doing task at To Do List. get to your Launchpad at the top right corner of your home page for info on how to go about tour task and others. You may need to contact your Sponsor for assistance. best regards.
Hi Chioma,
If they were there and you are unable to find them, could
it be the New Active Sponsor policy at:

news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/

Since you are talking about not doing task at To Do List.
get to your Launchpad at the top right corner of your home page for info on how to go about tour task
and others. You may need to contact your Sponsor for assistance.
best regards.
5x SUPPORT
Patricia E

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Chioma O, Welcome. About your PSA's they're enmeshed there in your geneology. That though inactive or active, if you cannot find them there, then it means one thing, that you did not write your Username/Identity between the SFI GATEWAY correctly! This is impossble? Then if its impossible then, its hidding in your Movers Tab, and if its since last month, its hidding in your geneology. Goodevening siter Chioma.
Chioma O,
Welcome.
About your PSA's they're enmeshed there in your geneology. That though inactive or active, if you cannot find them there, then it means one thing, that you did not write your Username/Identity between the SFI GATEWAY correctly! This is impossble? Then if its impossible then, its hidding in your Movers Tab, and if its since last month, its hidding in your geneology.
Goodevening siter Chioma.
SUPPORT
Victor A

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

You have logged in 7 days in a row now. Your lessons are not completed. Could it be you have not made 250 v.p. in 3 months?
You have logged in 7 days in a row now.
Your lessons are not completed.
Could it be you have not made 250 v.p. in 3 months?
15x SUPPORT
mary b

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Chioma O

[quote=948789]You have logged in 7 days in a row now. Your lessons are not completed. Could it be you have not made 250 v.p. in 3 months?[/quote] I have not been active for more than 3 months,
mary b posted:
You have logged in 7 days in a row now.
Your lessons are not completed.
Could it be you have not made 250 v.p. in 3 months?

I have not been active for more than 3 months,
Chioma O

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Chioma O

Thank you all for your awesome answers, for taking out your time to read my message and for your replies. Am grateful.
Thank you all for your awesome answers, for taking out your time to read my message and for your replies.
Am grateful.
Chioma O

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Chioma, You can also find the Genealogy from the to-do list. See where you can mail your PSAs/CSAs or Genealogy. Press Genealogy and it takes you to all. I usually go to mail, found at the letter icon on the upper right. Under in-box, there are sub-titles. One is PSAs/CSAs Notifications. All new PSAs are sent here. Then you will see a link in the letter which takes you to that new affiliate. You can press under their name and see their ledger. Then you can send a Welcome card, which you have to write. Save this and send it to yourself in an email so you can remember and alter. Sometimes someone new drops out and the notification will tell you this. If you have any and what has become of them, Support will tell you here. :-) :yum:
Hi Chioma, You can also find the Genealogy from the to-do list. See where you can mail your PSAs/CSAs or Genealogy. Press Genealogy and it takes you to all.

I usually go to mail, found at the letter icon on the upper right. Under in-box, there are sub-titles. One is PSAs/CSAs Notifications. All new PSAs are sent here. Then you will see a link in the letter which takes you to that new affiliate. You can press under their name and see their ledger. Then you can send a Welcome card, which you have to write. Save this and send it to yourself in an email so you can remember and alter.

Sometimes someone new drops out and the notification will tell you this. If you have any and what has become of them, Support will tell you here. :-)
Mary G

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ljiljana M

| Edit settings