Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Trade my inactive PSA on TripleClicks store?

Posted 4 months ago More by Thahasello B.

Hi, all I have a lot of inactive PSA on my genealogy and because I feel like they are slowing my team's growth so I have been wondering if it would be possible to trade them on TC. thanks in advance.
Hi, all

I have a lot of inactive PSA on my genealogy and because I feel like they are slowing my team's growth so I have been wondering if it would be possible to trade them on TC.

thanks in advance.
Thahasello B.

South Africa

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=948722]Hi, all I have a lot of inactive PSA on my genealogy and because I feel like they are slowing my team's growth so I have been wondering if it would be possible to trade them on TC. thanks in advance.[/quote] Hello Thashasello, Inactive affiliates are not a burden on your growth. They are just inactive as of now. This isn `t to say they will become active. What I am saying is that they are actually much better quality leads then you may think. Remember they joined your program because it caught their interest. These types of affiliates are potential sleeping giants for you. There are a lot of reasons an affiliate is inactive. But you need to keep these affiliates on your weekly contact list. Keep reminding them of the great potential SFI has to offer. Let them know this is a very serious business opportunity. They will remain on your SFI genealogy for 1 year. JUST keep a weekly contact with them. Research shows the majority of of customers do not engage with sales until around the 4th or 5th contact and even later. The more they see you, the more they will trust in you... Please work with these potential affiliates.. Best of wishes to you Thahasello, Roy and Lizzie
Thahasello B. posted:
Hi, all

I have a lot of inactive PSA on my genealogy and because I feel like they are slowing my team's growth so I have been wondering if it would be possible to trade them on TC.

thanks in advance.

Hello Thashasello,
Inactive affiliates are not a burden on your growth. They are just inactive as of now. This isn `t to say they will become active. What I am saying is that they are actually much better quality leads then you may think. Remember they joined your program because it caught their interest. These types of affiliates are potential sleeping giants for you. There are a lot of reasons an affiliate is inactive. But you need to keep these affiliates on your weekly contact list. Keep reminding them of the great potential SFI has to offer. Let them know this is a very serious business opportunity. They will remain on your SFI genealogy for 1 year. JUST keep a weekly contact with them. Research shows the majority of of customers do not engage with sales until around the 4th or 5th contact and even later. The more they see you, the more they will trust in you... Please work with these potential affiliates..

Best of wishes to you Thahasello,

Roy and Lizzie
4x SUPPORT
Liezel A.

Philippines

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tatjana G.

Good God, Thahasello :wink: ! I hope that no one of your PSAs is reading this thread :-) It just doesn't go like that, the story, I'm sorry. You can exchange CSAs, but you cannot exchange your inactive PSAs. I see you entered less than 10 days here and you're already a Bronze TL, congrats for that! Now comes the harder part, on learning how to be an [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295]Awesome Sponsor[/url] and to try to communicate over and over again your PSAs and try to activate them. Give them a little time, please - you are here 10 days. Not everyone is capable to have the same path here, to have the same motivation intially. If you give them more time some of them could activate - some will remain inactive. The percentage of inactive PSAs is pretty high, and that is something you can learn to deal with it. And at the same time to retry over and over and never give up on your PSAs.
Good God, Thahasello
!
I hope that no one of your PSAs is reading this thread :-) It just doesn't go like that, the story, I'm sorry.
You can exchange CSAs, but you cannot exchange your inactive PSAs. I see you entered less than 10 days here and you're already a Bronze TL, congrats for that!

Now comes the harder part, on learning how to be an Awesome Sponsor and to try to communicate over and over again your PSAs and try to activate them.
Give them a little time, please - you are here 10 days. Not everyone is capable to have the same path here, to have the same motivation intially. If you give them more time some of them could activate - some will remain inactive. The percentage of inactive PSAs is pretty high, and that is something you can learn to deal with it.
And at the same time to retry over and over and never give up on your PSAs.
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Thahasello Some say that inactive affiliates clutter up their Genealogy. Others say it wastes their time "badgering" new affiliates who don't do anything. First of all, there's no need to badger anyone, and if you can't stand seeing inactive people in your Genealogy, just choose to view the condensed version (link located top center at your Genealogy), which omits all who haven't logged in in the last 90 days.:walking: :eyes: See here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=71902&referrer=search I Wish you all the best in your business:collision::boom::dizzy::fire: :point_up_2:Best Regards :thumbsup:
Hi Thahasello

Some say that inactive affiliates clutter up their Genealogy. Others say it wastes their time "badgering" new affiliates who don't do anything. First of all, there's no need to badger anyone, and if you can't stand seeing inactive people in your Genealogy, just choose to view the condensed version (link located top center at your Genealogy), which omits all who haven't logged in in the last 90 days.

See here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=71902&referrer=search
I Wish you all the best in your business

Best Regards

SUPPORT
KABELO M.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

So, you would like to push off what you consider to be a burden onto someone else? Can you explain how they are slowing your growth? Just curious.
So, you would like to push off what you consider to be a burden onto someone else? Can you explain how they are slowing your growth? Just curious.
202x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Thahasello B I'm sorry for your way of analyzing your PSAs In just a few days, you evaluate your network in a way that is evenly matched. Congratulations on qualifying so quickly. Know which people have personal problems and difficulties. SFI needs to study and analyze much training to take to the top. I BELIEVE that we all have almost inactive PSAs or even stopped without doing logim. We need to put ourselves at the disposal of each one of them and find a way to lace these jewels. All have their brilliance.and need help. I wish you lots of luck.
Hello Thahasello B
I'm sorry for your way of analyzing your PSAs
In just a few days, you evaluate your network in a way that is evenly matched.
Congratulations on qualifying so quickly.
Know which people have personal problems and difficulties. SFI needs to study and analyze much training to take to the top.
I BELIEVE that we all have almost inactive PSAs or even stopped without doing logim.
We need to put ourselves at the disposal of each one of them and find a way to lace these jewels. All have their brilliance.and need help.
I wish you lots of luck.
2x SUPPORT

Posted 4 months ago

Thahasello, I could understand your feeling. However, they can turn to be your SFI piller tomorrow. Keep encouraging them the more. A rejected stone today can be a chief conner stone tomorrow. I wish you good luck.
Thahasello, I could understand your feeling. However, they can turn to be your SFI piller tomorrow. Keep encouraging them the more. A rejected stone today can be a chief conner stone tomorrow. I wish you good luck.
Israel F.

Cote D'ivoire

Posted 4 months ago

Thahasello, give them to your movers and it might create more excitements in your active PSA. Maybe they can wake them up to be active. Good luck.
Thahasello, give them to your movers and it might create more excitements in your active PSA. Maybe they can wake them up to be active.

Good luck.
5x SUPPORT
Jay H.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Best suggestion yet! [quote=948845]Thahasello, give them to your movers and it might create more excitements in your active PSA. Maybe they can wake them up to be active. Good luck.[/quote]
Best suggestion yet!
Jay H. posted:
Thahasello, give them to your movers and it might create more excitements in your active PSA. Maybe they can wake them up to be active.

Good luck.

Bob M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Well said !!!! I recon that.
Well said !!!! I recon that.

Posted 4 months ago

hello Thahasllo if my wife want to join sfi and she has no e mail but she want to use my email Is ITT possible? olusegun Amos
hello Thahasllo if my wife want to join sfi and she has no e mail but she want to use my email
Is ITT possible?
olusegun Amos
amos o.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Tatjana G.

[quote=948975] hello Thahasllo if my wife want to join sfi and she has no e mail but she want to use my email Is ITT possible? olusegun Amos [/quote] Amos, this would be against [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement]Affiliate Agreement[/url] 6. A maximum of ONE SFI Affiliate per household is allowed. In addition, each SFI Affiliate should have his or her own access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device. Personally Sponsored Affiliates(PSAs) and Personally Referred Members (PRMs) may not log in from the same device as their SFI sponsor/referrer. Check [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=89339&pg=1]this thread[/url] too. If you have some questions which are not in relation to the thread already started you can always open new thread and ask. You can search Forum before, there are mostly many answers already been given before about many topics. Regards :blush:
amos o. posted:
hello Thahasllo if my wife want to join sfi and she has no e mail but she want to use my email
Is ITT possible?
olusegun Amos

Amos, this would be against Affiliate Agreement
6. A maximum of ONE SFI Affiliate per household is allowed. In addition, each SFI Affiliate should have his or her own access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device. Personally Sponsored Affiliates(PSAs) and Personally Referred Members (PRMs) may not log in from the same device as their SFI sponsor/referrer.

Check this thread too.
If you have some questions which are not in relation to the thread already started you can always open new thread and ask. You can search Forum before, there are mostly many answers already been given before about many topics. Regards

34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings