Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why not they are listed all together?

Posted 4 months ago More by Abe T.

Is there any reason why the super deal items are not listed like ECA store Items in one or more pages what ever number of Items to display rather than on TC tab page and click the TC tab each time for the next Item to find what we wanted to purchase? We have this not only on ECA store but also in our MRP purchase store in few Or more Pages together. Why not for super deal products? When I go to purchase the super deal, I exactly know what I wanted to purchase and what I am looking for But to find the desire item to click the TC tab each time is really annoying and Time consuming at least for me. Some Items are hidden deep and it takes several minutes to find them, I see repeated Items comes in every 4 0r 5 clicks some in about 10, 15, 0r more clicks. I think it is much better if we are able to see them like the other store Items I mentioned Above and go to our other task quickly than spending 20 or more minutes clicking The tab hopping the desire Item I saw the other day is still there or not. Sometimes it is there but after a long search it appears.
Is there any reason why the super deal items are not listed like ECA store Items in
one or more pages what ever number of Items to display rather than on TC tab page
and click the TC tab each time for the next Item to find what we wanted to purchase?

We have this not only on ECA store but also in our MRP purchase store in few
Or more Pages together.

Why not for super deal products?

When I go to purchase the super deal, I exactly know what I wanted to purchase and
what I am looking for But to find the desire item to click the TC tab each time is really
annoying and Time consuming at least for me.

Some Items are hidden deep and it takes several minutes to find them, I see repeated
Items comes in every 4 0r 5 clicks some in about 10, 15, 0r more clicks.

I think it is much better if we are able to see them like the other store Items I mentioned
Above and go to our other task quickly than spending 20 or more minutes clicking
The tab hopping the desire Item I saw the other day is still there or not.

Sometimes it is there but after a long search it appears.
3x SUPPORT
Abe T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Ahmed Musthafa R.

If it is going be like in pages listed in order then few items get more visibility than the others. That should be reason it is shown this way. By this way they are chosen in random and seen in one page. By this way all of them who chose to flip gets equal opportunity. You just refresh to see the other items available. This is just my guess.
If it is going be like in pages listed in order then few items get more visibility than the others. That should be reason it is shown this way. By this way they are chosen in random and seen in one page. By this way all of them who chose to flip gets equal opportunity. You just refresh to see the other items available.
This is just my guess.
36x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Abe, There is a "See More SUPER DEALS" line at the bottom of the "Features" section of the displayed Super Deal. SUPER DEALS is in blue writing. Have you tried clicking on it? One click will take you to TripleClicks' Super Deal page with many Super Deal listings. Don't be frustrated...:smile:
Hi Abe,

There is a "See More SUPER DEALS" line at the bottom of the "Features"
section of the displayed Super Deal. SUPER DEALS is in blue writing. Have
you tried clicking on it? One click will take you to TripleClicks' Super Deal
page with many Super Deal listings.

Don't be frustrated...
2x SUPPORT
Emma M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

[quote=948755]If it is going be like in pages listed in order then few items get more visibility than the others. That should be reason it is shown this way. By this way they are chosen in random and seen in one page. By this way all of them who chose to flip gets equal opportunity. You just refresh to see the other items available. This is just my guess. [/quote] How that could be possible? If you go to an ECA store you see their products up to 20 listing in one page, Is that not equal opportunity to see all the items together in one or more pages. Yes clicking the tab each time means refreshing the page for the next Item to appear and that what my question is all about, and believe me some products show repeatedly quickly than others.
Ahmed Musthafa R. posted:
If it is going be like in pages listed in order then few items get more
visibility than the others. That should be reason it is shown this way. By this way they
are chosen in random and seen in one page. By this way all of them who chose to flip
gets equal opportunity. You just refresh to see the other items available.
This is just my guess.

How that could be possible? If you go to an ECA store you see their products up
to 20 listing in one page, Is that not equal opportunity to see all the items together
in one or more pages.

Yes clicking the tab each time means refreshing the page for the next Item to
appear and that what my question is all about, and believe me some products
show repeatedly quickly than others.

3x SUPPORT
Abe T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=948780]Hi Abe, There is a "See More SUPER DEALS" line at the bottom of the "Features" section of the displayed Super Deal. SUPER DEALS is in blue writing. Have you tried clicking on it? One click will take you to TripleClicks' Super Deal page with many Super Deal listings. Don't be frustrated...:smile:[/quote] No I haven't before , now I do, thank you Emma, now my problem solved.
Emma M. posted:
Hi Abe,

Don't be frustrated...

No I haven't before , now I do, thank you Emma, now my problem solved.
3x SUPPORT
Abe T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Ahmed Musthafa R.

[quote=948785][quote=948780]Hi Abe, There is a "See More SUPER DEALS" line at the bottom of the "Features" section of the displayed Super Deal. SUPER DEALS is in blue writing. Have you tried clicking on it? One click will take you to TripleClicks' Super Deal page with many Super Deal listings. Don't be frustrated...:smile:[/quote] No I haven't before , now I do, thank you Emma, now my problem solved. [/quote] That's the page I mentioned. You refresh the page and you will see different listing at every time you refresh. It is not like ECA because it is not one or two members who are flipping. So you can not put every ones flip in one page.
Abe T. posted:
Emma M. posted:
Hi Abe,

Don't be frustrated...

No I haven't before , now I do, thank you Emma, now my problem solved.

That's the page I mentioned. You refresh the page and you will see different listing at every time you refresh.
It is not like ECA because it is not one or two members who are flipping. So you can not put every ones flip in one page.
36x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D.

Posted 4 months ago

Not sure how putting the same amount of information on more tabs is going to speed things up for you. Andy Zeus Anderson
Not sure how putting the same amount of information on more tabs is going to speed things up for you.

Andy Zeus Anderson
31x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

I just go to www.tripleclicks.com/buy, then click the link "see all super deals" which goes to all of them: https://www.tripleclicks.com/super_deals/index
I just go to www.tripleclicks.com/buy, then click the link "see all super deals" which goes to all of them: www.tripleclicks.com/super_deals/index

6x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Paul R. Abe T.

Well it wasn't about more tabs, but Emma's answer was what I was looking for, seeing all the products in one or two pages, Like she mentioned it when one click see more super deals, Will be Abel to see the products all together side by side. Thank you for all your helpful answers everyone, really appreciate.
Well it wasn't about more tabs, but Emma's answer was what I was looking for, seeing all the products in one or two pages, Like she mentioned it when one click see more super deals, Will be Abel to see the products all together side by side.
Thank you for all your helpful answers everyone, really appreciate.
3x SUPPORT
Abe T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Seems like a good idea, although I do not look for the right one.
Seems like a good idea, although I do not look for the right one.
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings