Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What Luck Is That?

Posted 9 days ago

I am doing full day, my work;I am doing full week,my work;I am doing full year ,my work;..., but,at the end I can't get result/profit from my work. All my effort be come zero. I am doing to be achieved EA level at the end of month,but i can't be achieved. I wanted to fulfill this by purchasing goods from triple clicks in order to get Versa Points.But my country's foreign currency law is not allow for me to do that. It is strictly forbidden to out money from my country,Ethiopia. So what shall i do and where do i go??
I am doing full day, my work;I am doing full week,my work;I am doing full year ,my work;...,
but,at the end I can't get result/profit from my work. All my effort be come zero. I am doing to be achieved EA level at the end of month,but i can't be achieved.
I wanted to fulfill this by purchasing goods from triple clicks in order to get Versa Points.But my country's foreign currency law is not allow for me to do that. It is strictly forbidden to out money from my country,Ethiopia.
So what shall i do and where do i go??
tilahun t

Ethiopia

Posted 9 days ago

Advertise, advertise, advertise!!! Focus on TripleClicks sales - master doing blogs, Facebook fan pages, doing websites for free. Find your niche you're interested in - and make product collections. Connect them with some good blog content. Do everything you can to have some sales - to get at least $20 commissions monthly so you can invest in your EA and start later on Team Building. Advertise for Team Building all over the Internet. Stop looking at what you can't, but try to find yourself solutions. First, bear in mind that you have to look wider, and stop thinking about your country limitations. Once you'll get commissions in dollars on your TripleClicks account, you can easily buy TCredits or whatever you want for having more VPs. To your success, Tilahun :blush:
Advertise, advertise, advertise!!!
Focus on TripleClicks sales - master doing blogs, Facebook fan pages, doing websites for free. Find your niche you're interested in - and make product collections. Connect them with some good blog content. Do everything you can to have some sales - to get at least $20 commissions monthly so you can invest in your EA and start later on Team Building.

Advertise for Team Building all over the Internet. Stop looking at what you can't, but try to find yourself solutions. First, bear in mind that you have to look wider, and stop thinking about your country limitations. Once you'll get commissions in dollars on your TripleClicks account, you can easily buy TCredits or whatever you want for having more VPs.
To your success, Tilahun
17x SUPPORT
Tatjana G

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi tilahun t Think big think wide, think high and you will get there. To your success Susan
Hi tilahun t

Think big think wide, think high and you will get there.

To your success
Susan
SUPPORT
Susan S

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

You can do your tasks by clicking the links of all the menus, visualizing the links Then you click on the blue rectangles, turning green. You can complete the menu by doing all the tasks, participating in the Poker ZackJack and games every day, scoring points, also participating in TripleClicks, are tasks que give a win, see the calculator to know about the possibilities of winnings . good evening. Aecio Alves
You can do your tasks by clicking the links of all the menus, visualizing the links Then you click on the blue rectangles, turning green. You can complete the menu by doing all the tasks, participating in the Poker ZackJack and games every day, scoring points, also participating in TripleClicks, are tasks que give a win, see the calculator to know about the possibilities of winnings . good evening. Aecio Alves
Aecio P

Brazil

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=948758]Advertise, advertise, advertise!! Focus on TripleClicks sales - master doing blogs, Facebook fan pages, doing websites for free. Find your niche you're interested in - and make product collections. Connect them with some good blog content. Do everything you can to have some sales - to get at least $20 commissions monthly so you can invest in your EA and start later on Team Building. Advertise for Team Building all over the Internet. Stop looking at what you can't, but try to find yourself solutions. First, bear in mind that you have to look wider, and stop thinking about your country limitations. Once you'll get commissions in dollars on your TripleClicks account, you can easily buy TCredits or whatever you want for having more VPs. To your success, Tilahun :blush:[/quote] Hi, Tilahun, I totally agree, with, Tatjana, 100%! this is the right way, to go! Take this awesome advice. its your gateway, to freedom. Work hard at it, don't quit you. Once you succeed, you build your monthly commissions & freedom, to shop & buy the things you need to succeed here, in your business, plus. Don't let your country's restrictions, stop you from having a Great life, like so many others, too. Believe in yourself & your Future success. Plus you gain, the experience, to duplicate, everything to your team too. 1st follow all the above steps. Good Luck! :four_leaf_clover:
Tatjana G posted:
Advertise, advertise, advertise!!
Focus on TripleClicks sales - master doing blogs, Facebook fan pages, doing websites for free. Find your niche you're interested in - and make product collections. Connect them with some good blog content. Do everything you can to have some sales - to get at least $20 commissions monthly so you can invest in your EA and start later on Team Building.

Advertise for Team Building all over the Internet. Stop looking at what you can't, but try to find yourself solutions. First, bear in mind that you have to look wider, and stop thinking about your country limitations. Once you'll get commissions in dollars on your TripleClicks account, you can easily buy TCredits or whatever you want for having more VPs.
To your success, Tilahun

Hi, Tilahun,

I totally agree, with, Tatjana, 100%! this is the right way, to go! Take this awesome advice. its your gateway, to freedom. Work hard at it, don't quit you. Once you succeed, you build your monthly commissions & freedom, to shop & buy the things you need to succeed here, in your business, plus.

Don't let your country's restrictions, stop you from having a Great life, like so many others, too. Believe in yourself & your Future success.

Plus you gain, the experience, to duplicate, everything to your team too. 1st follow all the above steps. Good Luck!

6x SUPPORT
Pamela B

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Tilahun, Paypal could be an option, follow the thread: https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php I hope that my comment will be of use to you. Good luck and success!!! Sincerely Juana Santos Grijalva
Hello Tilahun,

Paypal could be an option, follow the thread:

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

I hope that my comment will be of use to you.

Good luck and success!!!

Sincerely
Juana Santos Grijalva

2x SUPPORT
Juana S

Mexico

Liked by Tatjana G Ivica S

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Tilahun, I noticed that you joined only last January. That is not even 6 months todate. May I ask you something? Have you read the Launchpad? You can learn more from there. At the same time you get 305 VersaPoints without spending anything. Is there no ECA in Ethiopia? If there is, you can purchase from them. You can also suggest to them to sell TCurrencies. If there is none, you can apply to become one. You can also recruit your friends and relatives with businesses to join SFI and become ECAs. You can read the information at the Launchpad. Wish you luck!
Hi Tilahun, I noticed that you joined only last January. That is not even 6 months todate. May I ask you something? Have you read the Launchpad? You can learn more from there. At the same time you get 305 VersaPoints without spending anything. Is there no ECA in Ethiopia? If there is, you can purchase from them. You can also suggest to them to sell TCurrencies. If there is none, you can apply to become one. You can also recruit your friends and relatives with businesses to join SFI and become ECAs. You can read the information at the Launchpad.

Wish you luck!
5x SUPPORT
Erlinda S

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

For my part i have another strategy, i do lots of surveys for cash and reinvest all my cash in SFI. Plus i advertise on traffic exchanges , i got a facebook fan page and i do email marketing. Plus a bid on auctions at tripleclicks and spin the weel for PSA building, Play T-time every hours and you wil win at least 4 Tcredits a week. It is all about advertising.
For my part i have another strategy, i do lots of surveys for cash and reinvest all my cash in SFI.
Plus i advertise on traffic exchanges , i got a facebook fan page and i do email marketing.
Plus a bid on auctions at tripleclicks and spin the weel for PSA building,
Play T-time every hours and you wil win at least 4 Tcredits a week.
It is all about advertising.
5x SUPPORT
jonathan g

Canada

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Tilahun, first of all, you have to change your thoughts from can't to can. Keep a positive mindset and you will overcome all the limitations. Advertise anywhere and everywhere you can. Get the word out there that you are now in business otherwise no one will know. So, your country doesn't want you to send your money out of the country? Find a way to bring the money into your country. Write a blog or make a website and tell all about the business opportunity and the benefits. Tell about the store and the different products. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Hi Tilahun, first of all, you have to change your thoughts from can't to can. Keep a positive mindset and you will overcome all the limitations.
Advertise anywhere and everywhere you can. Get the word out there that you are now in business otherwise no one will know. So, your country doesn't want you to send your money out of the country? Find a way to bring the money into your country.
Write a blog or make a website and tell all about the business opportunity and the benefits. Tell about the store and the different products.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.
11x SUPPORT
Sara F

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Tilahun, don't gamble on luck. Bet on your ability to succeed by educating yourself. Continue to do what you know now. It is the foundation work you will continue to do tomorrow and all the other tomorrow's after that. Then try something new and do that well too. Keep building. Keep going forward. Go beyond the limits of where you are now. You have been given some great advice already - to advertise and to make sales, to purchase the PayPal or Payoneer card. Go beyond your boundaries and borders. Educate yourself to build your financial awareness. And be astute with what you learn. Put it into action. When you complete your year long commitment, take a look at where you've been and where you are to adjust or modify your plans of where you want be and what you want to be doing for your next year's commitment. All the best with the decisions and choices you make - now.
Tilahun, don't gamble on luck.
Bet on your ability to succeed by educating yourself.

Continue to do what you know now. It is the foundation work you will continue to do tomorrow and all the other tomorrow's after that. Then try something new and do that well too. Keep building. Keep going forward.

Go beyond the limits of where you are now. You have been given some great advice already - to advertise and to make sales, to purchase the PayPal or Payoneer card.

Go beyond your boundaries and borders. Educate yourself to build your financial awareness. And be astute with what you learn. Put it into action.

When you complete your year long commitment, take a look at where you've been and where you are to adjust or modify your plans of where you want be and what you want to be doing for your next year's commitment.

All the best with the decisions and choices you make - now.
Patrick F

New Zealand

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=948738]I am doing full day, my work;I am doing full week,my work;I am doing full year ,my work;..., but,at the end I can't get result/profit from my work. All my effort be come zero. I am doing to be achieved EA level at the end of month,but i can't be achieved. I wanted to fulfill this by purchasing goods from triple clicks in order to get Versa Points.But my country's foreign currency law is not allow for me to do that. It is strictly forbidden to out money from my country,Ethiopia. So what shall i do and where do i go?? [/quote] Hi Tilahun I've just done a search for ECAs in Ethiopia to try and identify TCurrency providers, however there are none. I see this as a HUGE opportunity for you. First of all you could be a total trailblazer by getting Ethiopian businesses on board as ECAs - think of all the royalties? And think of what you would be doing for the local economy! By getting ECAs on board, you then have open season on PRMs in your country - especially with the currency restrictions. There is also an opportunity for you perhaps? Do you have any sort of business that you could harness to become an ECA? And somebody else mentioned this - how about becoming a licensed TCurrency licensee yourself? I think being the first to do something in a territory is incredibly powerful, seize this opportunity and turn it around to your advantage. Think big and believe that EVERYTHING is possible. Because it really is.
tilahun t posted:
I am doing full day, my work;I am doing full week,my work;I am doing full year ,my work;...,
but,at the end I can't get result/profit from my work. All my effort be come zero. I am doing to be achieved EA level at the end of month,but i can't be achieved.
I wanted to fulfill this by purchasing goods from triple clicks in order to get Versa Points.But my country's foreign currency law is not allow for me to do that. It is strictly forbidden to out money from my country,Ethiopia.
So what shall i do and where do i go??

Hi Tilahun

I've just done a search for ECAs in Ethiopia to try and identify TCurrency providers, however there are none. I see this as a HUGE opportunity for you. First of all you could be a total trailblazer by getting Ethiopian businesses on board as ECAs - think of all the royalties? And think of what you would be doing for the local economy! By getting ECAs on board, you then have open season on PRMs in your country - especially with the currency restrictions. There is also an opportunity for you perhaps? Do you have any sort of business that you could harness to become an ECA? And somebody else mentioned this - how about becoming a licensed TCurrency licensee yourself?

I think being the first to do something in a territory is incredibly powerful, seize this opportunity and turn it around to your advantage.

Think big and believe that EVERYTHING is possible. Because it really is.
SUPPORT
Natalie T

United Kingdom

Liked by Tatjana G

| Edit settings