Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Pyramidal business

Posted 4 months ago

How can I convince a prospect that SFI is not pyramidal. There is now a band on any form of pyramidal business in my country
How can I convince a prospect that SFI is not pyramidal. There is now a band on any form of pyramidal business in my country
Israel F.

Cote D'ivoire

Posted 4 months ago

Unless their mind is already set, I would ask if they can join (free) and have them check it out themselves by learning all of our good training and associating with our leaders and affiliates. Pyramid normally asks them to pay to join - and we do not.
Unless their mind is already set, I would ask if they can join (free) and have them check it out themselves by learning all of our good training and associating with our leaders and affiliates. Pyramid normally asks them to pay to join - and we do not.
5x SUPPORT
Jay H.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Israel, Try explaining the 5 X 5 set up that we have here, as explained in "The Plan" here; https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan You may have much better success with this. Stay Blessed, Donald K.
Hi Israel,

Try explaining the 5 X 5 set up that we have here, as explained in "The Plan" here; www.sfimg.com/the_plan

You may have much better success with this.

Stay Blessed,
Donald K.
13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Israel, I suggest you try to find out through Google what a pyramidal business is. Then compare this to SFI and see if there is any similarity between the two.. As a Bronze Leader you now know many things about SFI. Do you think it is a pyramidal business?
Israel, I suggest you try to find out through Google what a pyramidal business is. Then compare this to SFI and see if there is any similarity between the two.. As a Bronze Leader you now know many things about SFI. Do you think it is a pyramidal business?
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

In a pyramidal business the ones at the top always earn more than the bottom, and earning depends only on referring more people and getting them to buy. But in SFI, you have potential to earn more than your sponsor, or their sponsor, simply by making more sales, or making more personal referrals and having more co-sponsors. And there is no requirement to purchase anything if you can make sales to others. Someone joining today has almost unlimited earning potential through many income streams, which doesn't happen with a pyramid scheme. If I refer someone today and they start making a lot of Triple Clicks sales, or start their own ECA store, they could be earning more than me.
In a pyramidal business the ones at the top always earn more than the bottom, and earning depends only on referring more people and getting them to buy.

But in SFI, you have potential to earn more than your sponsor, or their sponsor, simply by making more sales, or making more personal referrals and having more co-sponsors. And there is no requirement to purchase anything if you can make sales to others.

Someone joining today has almost unlimited earning potential through many income streams, which doesn't happen with a pyramid scheme. If I refer someone today and they start making a lot of Triple Clicks sales, or start their own ECA store, they could be earning more than me.
3x SUPPORT
Robert B.

Canada

Posted 4 months ago

ask them if they work for someone in a Job that is a pyramidal too but not here at SFIMG
ask them if they work for someone in a Job that is a pyramidal too but not here at SFIMG
Larry R.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Israele,well as explained by your friends I remember that pyramid activities are banned by federal law in the USA and Europe. This is a good reason for your friends. Carlo
Hi Israele,well as explained by your friends I remember that pyramid activities are banned by federal law in the USA and Europe.
This is a good reason for your friends.
Carlo
2x SUPPORT
Carlo D.

Italy

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=948847]How can I convince a prospect that SFI is not pyramidal. There is now a band on any form of pyramidal business in my country[/quote] You are not restricted to a set width, your structure could be thousands of top level referrals and only hundreds of bottom tier affiliate which would hardly be a Pyramid but shape has nothing to do with law. Even a pyramid shape like the recommended 5x5x12 structure does not make it a Scam. We are an affiliate program, you never have to spend a dime, and we do not over inflate prices on a company owned product to afford a elaborate pay plan even an accountant and a Lawyer couldn't understand. If they don't understand that they aren't right for any business even as an employee because the local fast food restaurant has 1 boss, a couple managers, and several employees who all depend on thousands of customers to get paid. Andy Zeus Anderson
Israel F. posted:

You are not restricted to a set width, your structure could be thousands of top level referrals and only hundreds of bottom tier affiliate which would hardly be a Pyramid but shape has nothing to do with law. Even a pyramid shape like the recommended 5x5x12 structure does not make it a Scam. We are an affiliate program, you never have to spend a dime, and we do not over inflate prices on a company owned product to afford a elaborate pay plan even an accountant and a Lawyer couldn't understand.

If they don't understand that they aren't right for any business even as an employee because the local fast food restaurant has 1 boss, a couple managers, and several employees who all depend on thousands of customers to get paid.

Andy Zeus Anderson
31x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Review and share the Comparison Chart: https://www.sfimg.com/ReviewSIM/SFIComparisonChart.pdf Although this does not directly apply it will give you some background information.
Review and share the Comparison Chart:
www.sfimg.com/ReviewSIM/SFIComparisonChart.pdf

Although this does not directly apply it will give you some background information.
2x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Israel, most corporations are pyramid structure, like; President, vice president, executive manager, floor manager, workers. The odd of a worker in large corporation to reach vice president not likely! Same go for Your country president the odds of a worker whom campaigns for there president. Won't become vice president! So the people at bottom never reach top triangle. Here in SFI you can reach top level before your sponsor, co-sponsor or most upline members. Meaning were not a pyramid business. :office:
Hi Israel, most corporations are pyramid structure, like; President, vice president, executive manager, floor manager, workers. The odd of a worker in large corporation to reach vice president not likely! Same go for Your country president
the odds of a worker whom campaigns for there president. Won't become vice president! So the people at bottom never reach top triangle. Here in SFI you can reach top level before your sponsor, co-sponsor or most upline members. Meaning were not a pyramid business.
14x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

SFI is not band in your country. SFI must be a legitimate business. You have been given links and reasons to convince your prospect. What does your prospect really want? A way to opt out! It is human nature to envy success. Give your prospect a motive to succeed.
SFI is not band in your country.
SFI must be a legitimate business.
You have been given links and reasons to convince your prospect.
What does your prospect really want?
A way to opt out!

It is human nature to envy success.
Give your prospect a motive to succeed.
Patrick F.

New Zealand

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Israel, There are a number of active PSAs with EA, BTL and GTL status whose sponsors are inactive. This proves that in SFI, one earns based on the amount of work that one puts in. Your success in SFI has nothing to do with the success of those above you because you can surpass your Sponsors and Co-Sponsors if you are a more efficient worker.
Hi Israel,

There are a number of active PSAs with EA, BTL and GTL status whose sponsors are inactive. This proves that in SFI, one earns based on the amount of work that one puts in. Your success in SFI has nothing to do with the success of those above you because you can surpass your Sponsors and Co-Sponsors if you are a more efficient worker.
9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

| Edit settings