Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Not making any money? Here’s why.

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago More by Fabrizio P.

First of all you need to stop blaming everything but yourself, and understand that if after months or years in SFI, you're only making a little money or no money at all, well, you're the only one responsible of your failure. I underline this: no one else except yourself is responsible for your little income. The good news is that you are also the only one responsible for your success, which depends exclusively on your attitude. The following is a typical statement of the average semi-active affiliate with what I'd call a loser attitude, when he talks about his supposedly “inactive" PSAs: "not one has responded to my 'welcome message'… It's just a waste of money.” So, in a few words, trying to read the mind of this “sponsor”, his idea of SFI business is that you have to get some PSAs, send them a welcome message, sit back and expect their reply. That’s all. And you should even be entitled to earn commissions for this? The reality is that when you think like that, you’re not actually treating your business seriously. You have no plans, no strategy, no goals, you're acting like an amateur. To build a great business, first of all you need to change attitude and start thinking like a professional to become one. Otherwise you’ll keep earning peanuts or less. Bear in mind that SFI gives you the best vehicle possible, but it’s totally useless if you don’t learn how to drive it professionally and then you don’t keep driving it, following your roadmap, until your chosen destination. So, start by asking yourself these few essential questions: [list] "Do I have the necessary skills to approach and communicate with my PSAs effectively? [/list][list] "Do I have a precise roadmap to follow in order to achieve my monthly income goals?" [/list] And…most of all:[list] "Do I really have a precise monthly [b]income[/b] goal to achieve?" :wink: [/list] If you answered “no” to even only one of these questions…you’re probably headed to the nothingness.. And remember that 99.9% of people who signed up at SFI and are currently in your team, they all did it because they are interested in making money. That’s the only thing you know for sure about them. So, if you don’t feel comfortable in giving them precise monthly income goals to achieve, together with a step-by-step strategy to follow and duplicate, don’t be surprised if they lose all their interest in this business. I apologise if I've been too direct in explaining my points of view, but I'm convinced that a coach has to say the things that people need to hear, instead of the things that people would like to hear. Have fun!
First of all you need to stop blaming everything but yourself, and understand that if after months or years in SFI, you're only making a little money or no money at all, well, you're the only one responsible of your failure. I underline this: no one else except yourself is responsible for your little income.

The good news is that you are also the only one responsible for your success, which depends exclusively on your attitude.

The following is a typical statement of the average semi-active affiliate with what I'd call a loser attitude, when he talks about his supposedly “inactive" PSAs:

"not one has responded to my 'welcome message'… It's just a waste of money.”

So, in a few words, trying to read the mind of this “sponsor”, his idea of SFI business is that you have to get some PSAs, send them a welcome message, sit back and expect their reply. That’s all. And you should even be entitled to earn commissions for this?

The reality is that when you think like that, you’re not actually treating your business seriously. You have no plans, no strategy, no goals, you're acting like an amateur.

To build a great business, first of all you need to change attitude and start thinking like a professional to become one. Otherwise you’ll keep earning peanuts or less.

Bear in mind that SFI gives you the best vehicle possible, but it’s totally useless if you don’t learn how to drive it professionally and then you don’t keep driving it, following your roadmap, until your chosen destination.

So, start by asking yourself these few essential questions:

"Do I have the necessary skills to approach and communicate with my PSAs effectively?

"Do I have a precise roadmap to follow in order to achieve my monthly income goals?"

And…most of all:

"Do I really have a precise monthly income goal to achieve?"

If you answered “no” to even only one of these questions…you’re probably headed to the nothingness..

And remember that 99.9% of people who signed up at SFI and are currently in your team, they all did it because they are interested in making money. That’s the only thing you know for sure about them.

So, if you don’t feel comfortable in giving them precise monthly income goals to achieve, together with a step-by-step strategy to follow and duplicate, don’t be surprised if they lose all their interest in this business.

I apologise if I've been too direct in explaining my points of view, but I'm convinced that a coach has to say the things that people need to hear, instead of the things that people would like to hear.

Have fun!
SUPPORT
Fabrizio P.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Fabrizio, Thanks to share this thread with us. You have written down a clear estatement about SFI Business. All your words are right to the point. I do hope many new starters are reading this too and learn from it.
Hello Fabrizio,

Thanks to share this thread with us.

You have written down a clear estatement about SFI Business.

All your words are right to the point.
I do hope many new starters are reading this too and learn from it.
351x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

I think we all need from time to time so sincere and direct posting to shake us well :blush: This is certainly must read thread and with your permission I will pass the link to my downline. I just needed this one today. ("Crudo, stretto e diretto") - meaning raw, direct and straight. Thank you for this one - let me reread it again :blush:
I think we all need from time to time so sincere and direct posting to shake us well

This is certainly must read thread and with your permission I will pass the link to my downline. I just needed this one today.
("Crudo, stretto e diretto") - meaning raw, direct and straight. Thank you for this one - let me reread it again

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your opinion! It is a great eye-opener for all newbies like me with SFI,
Thanks for sharing your opinion! It is a great eye-opener for all newbies like me with SFI,

Ian B.

United Arab Emirates

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago

Great post Fabrizio, its always good to questioning if we are doing it right and enough having a good plan to reach our goals. Thanks you so much!
Great post Fabrizio, its always good to questioning if we are doing it right and enough having a good plan to reach our goals.

Thanks you so much!
12x SUPPORT
Ma. Luisa D.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Can you give us examples of your road map and strategy you use for yourself, and that you teach your downline.
Can you give us examples of your road map and strategy you use for yourself, and that you teach your downline.
5x SUPPORT
Robert B.

Canada

Posted about 1 year ago

Straight to the point! Iron sharpens iron! Thnx for sharing the thread
Straight to the point! Iron sharpens iron! Thnx for sharing the thread
SUPPORT
Leonard B.

Zambia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Fabrizio! Great thread ! Thanks for sharing ! I might pass it to my downline through tomorrow's Team mail! Best regards !
Hello Fabrizio!

Great thread ! Thanks for sharing !

I might pass it to my downline through tomorrow's Team mail!

Best regards !
319x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #14

Posted about 1 year ago More by Fabrizio P.

[quote=949689]Can you give us examples of your road map and strategy you use for yourself, and that you teach your downline.[/quote] Sure Robert I could, but I'm not sure I can post links to my personal blog in the forum. And anyway the important thing to understand is the concept. Then as a team coach, you can duplicate your upline's roadmap if they have one. If they don't, you can create yours, based on the Company's guidelines. That's what I did with my "3-step plan revisited" videos.
Robert B. posted:

Sure Robert I could, but I'm not sure I can post links to my personal blog in the forum.

And anyway the important thing to understand is the concept. Then as a team coach, you can duplicate your upline's roadmap if they have one. If they don't, you can create yours, based on the Company's guidelines. That's what I did with my "3-step plan revisited" videos.
SUPPORT
Fabrizio P.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks for the straight talk, Fabrizio! We need it. Yes, Yes, Yes I will be sharing with my team.
Thanks for the straight talk, Fabrizio! We need it.

Yes, Yes, Yes

I will be sharing with my team.

Posted about 1 year ago

Fabrizio, point well taken. And your absolutely right about being direct. Lots of folk are afraid of the truth and will always pretend or shy away from it. I agree totally, ' a coach has to say the things that people need to hear, instead of the things that people would like to hear'. In other words tell it like it is. Thanks for sharing Sir. And i really hope other affiliates who are here without a 'road map' will take heed of your excellent post. Have a blessed saturday all!!!
Fabrizio, point well taken. And your absolutely right about being direct. Lots of folk are afraid of the truth and will always pretend or shy away from it.
I agree totally, ' a coach has to say the things that people need to hear, instead of the things that people would like to hear'.
In other words tell it like it is.
Thanks for sharing Sir.
And i really hope other affiliates who are here without a 'road map' will take heed of your excellent post.
Have a blessed saturday all!!!
Norman T.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Dear Fabrizio, I really like you very, very and very useful post!!!!! Many thanks for sharing ! With your permition, I would like to pass it to my downline Team ??? Best wishes, Have a nice weekend! Mariya
Dear Fabrizio,

I really like you very, very and very useful post!!!!!

Many thanks for sharing !

With your permition, I would like to pass it to my downline Team ???

Best wishes,

Have a nice weekend!

Mariya
2x SUPPORT
Maríya B.

Spain

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings