Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Does SFI give us tools to help us build a solid team?

must-read post

Posted 5 months ago More by Max J.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9hikDcZ.jpg[/img] I don't know about you, but for me this is a no-brainer... the answer is a great big [b]YES[/b]! I joined in December 2014. Since that time, SFI has made many modifications/changes and I do believe [b]Optio-Build[/b] and the [b]Active Sponsor Policy[/b] are two of the greatest. The first, when utilized properly, offers Affiliates an opportunity to grow a solid network that can become more and more effective month after month. Through this program, growing a network that emulates [b]The Plan[/b] published by SFI is more realistic than ever before. The program helps us manage some of the chance features inherent in Network Marketing that often produce haphazard and highly ineffective network structures. Collectively and systematically, we can now influence the growth of affiliates in each of our generational levels thus increasing our depth in each line and ensuring our longevity. The potential for optimal growth of our SFI networks (business) has never been greater. The second, the Inactive Sponsor Policy, sends a clear message to all of us that a careless and haphazard approach to SFI will not be tolerated. The Network Marketing world is rife with tire-kickers, overnight success seekers and idle dreamers who seem to think most successful business owners get there by some secret sauce or magic potent. This is evidenced by the number of people I encounter who suffer from "Shiny Object Syndrome". Believe me I understand their feelings because I, too, have been so afflicted in the past. There is one more point I want to make. Some people think that investing in advertising only to "lose" newly-acquired affiliates to downline members through the Opti-Build Program is somehow counter-productive and maybe even wasting hard-earned dollars. Nothing could be further from the truth! In the long-term, investments you make that result in affiliates going to your downline members have a greater chance of returning much more value than if they remained in your first generation. Helping your downline affiliates build their teams is helping to ensure their success and your own longevity at the same time. Is there anyone who would not agree?

I don't know about you, but for me this is a no-brainer... the answer is a great big YES!

I joined in December 2014. Since that time, SFI has made many modifications/changes and I do believe Optio-Build and the Active Sponsor Policy are two of the greatest.

The first, when utilized properly, offers Affiliates an opportunity to grow a solid network that can become more and more effective month after month. Through this program, growing a network that emulates The Plan published by SFI is more realistic than ever before. The program helps us manage some of the chance features inherent in Network Marketing that often produce haphazard and highly ineffective network structures. Collectively and systematically, we can now influence the growth of affiliates in each of our generational levels thus increasing our depth in each line and ensuring our longevity. The potential for optimal growth of our SFI networks (business) has never been greater.

The second, the Inactive Sponsor Policy, sends a clear message to all of us that a careless and haphazard approach to SFI will not be tolerated. The Network Marketing world is rife with tire-kickers, overnight success seekers and idle dreamers who seem to think most successful business owners get there by some secret sauce or magic potent. This is evidenced by the number of people I encounter who suffer from "Shiny Object Syndrome". Believe me I understand their feelings because I, too, have been so afflicted in the past.

There is one more point I want to make.

Some people think that investing in advertising only to "lose" newly-acquired affiliates to downline members through the Opti-Build Program is somehow counter-productive and maybe even wasting hard-earned dollars. Nothing could be further from the truth! In the long-term, investments you make that result in affiliates going to your downline members have a greater chance of returning much more value than if they remained in your first generation. Helping your downline affiliates build their teams is helping to ensure their success and your own longevity at the same time.

Is there anyone who would not agree?
6x SUPPORT
Max J.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I agree 100% and then some :thumbsup: Leon McKee
I agree 100% and then some

Leon McKee
49x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Totally agree and it keeps getting better.
Totally agree and it keeps getting better.
11x SUPPORT
Michael C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I agree with you 100%.
I agree with you 100%.
2x SUPPORT
Kaido M.

Finland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Max I do agree 100%, a vision is something that "looking beyond" and not short sighted, it is all about staying motivated and keep motivating.
Hi Max

I do agree 100%, a vision is something that "looking beyond" and not short sighted, it is all about staying motivated and keep motivating.
26x SUPPORT
Basavaraj V.

India

Posted 5 months ago

I Agree 100%. The future looks even better !!!
I Agree 100%. The future looks even better !!!
Fareed M.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Very well put Max. No disagreement here!
Very well put Max. No disagreement here!
5x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Max! I do agree too ! :thumbsup: Best regards !
Hi Max!

I do agree too !

Best regards !
169x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

I agree with you totally. I started out many years ago when it was much tougher to achieve some of our goals . SFI has done wonders to assist its affiliates to succeed. Thanks again for a great post. Mary Ann Torrez
I agree with you totally. I started out many years ago when it was much tougher to achieve some of our goals . SFI has done wonders to assist its affiliates to succeed.

Thanks again for a great post.
Mary Ann Torrez
SUPPORT
Mary Ann T.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Your active actions of the SFI develops and attracts new partners. This is its strength and success. With respect.
Your active actions of the SFI develops and attracts new partners.

This is its strength and success.

With respect.
SUPPORT
Хамзат У.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

I agree with you completely Max, well said.
I agree with you completely Max, well said.
Daniel l.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

I agree 100% also. SFI gives us all the tools we need and even more. I'm glad to be a part of this Family :smiley:
I agree 100% also.
SFI gives us all the tools we need and even more.
I'm glad to be a part of this Family
16x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings