Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Are you planning to grow?

Posted about 1 year ago More by Bhargav D.

Do you have what it takes to own an online business? At SFI, you get all that you need to succeed with your online business. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KMtnMsZ.png[/img] Getting Started: Things that are up for grab for all the SFI affiliates: 1. Launchpad training lessons 2. Marketing materials like descriptive images, personal promotional hyperlinks, banners, posters, social media specific images etc. 3. Internet income lessons. 4. Email marketing via Team, PSA and CSA mailers 5. Eager Zebra games to play, to relax and at the same time earn. 6. Open an online eCommerce store in less then 15 minutes. 7. Get an international exposure to your business. 8. Team building and helping fellow affiliates to grow there business. 9. Forum discussion to help solve all your questions and also you get to know more useful things. 10. A detail analysis of your earnings. 11. Expressing your self via e-cards, image uploads etc These are only a few of features that as an affiliate you are already entitled too and almost all of them are free. Where you searching for a platform to grow your second income? SFI is your chance to make it big for your business. Build something great that you can pass on. SFI is your best bet to make it big. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CjJoakr.png[/img] Ride the raging SFI bull and make it big for your self, for your business, for your future and for your financial freedom. [img]https://i.imgur.com/A32jHsD.png[/img] If you have reached so far reading I am sure you can make it big with SFI. Remember that as a SFI affiliate you are getting all that you require to succeed with an online business and to add as an icing to the cake you get an extremely active corporate that is delivering best policy changes to accelerate growth. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vdPdaUn.png[/img] Progress to all! Best Regards, _Coin
Do you have what it takes to own an online business?

At SFI, you get all that you need to succeed with your online business.

Getting Started:
Things that are up for grab for all the SFI affiliates:
1. Launchpad training lessons
2. Marketing materials like descriptive images, personal promotional hyperlinks, banners, posters, social media specific images etc.
3. Internet income lessons.
4. Email marketing via Team, PSA and CSA mailers
5. Eager Zebra games to play, to relax and at the same time earn.
6. Open an online eCommerce store in less then 15 minutes.
7. Get an international exposure to your business.
8. Team building and helping fellow affiliates to grow there business.
9. Forum discussion to help solve all your questions and also you get to know more useful things.
10. A detail analysis of your earnings.
11. Expressing your self via e-cards, image uploads etc

These are only a few of features that as an affiliate you are already entitled too and almost all of them are free.

Where you searching for a platform to grow your second income?

SFI is your chance to make it big for your business. Build something great that you can pass on. SFI is your best bet to make it big.

Ride the raging SFI bull and make it big for your self, for your business, for your future and for your financial freedom.

If you have reached so far reading I am sure you can make it big with SFI.

Remember that as a SFI affiliate you are getting all that you require to succeed with an online business and to add as an icing to the cake you get an extremely active corporate that is delivering best policy changes to accelerate growth.

Progress to all!

Best Regards,
_Coin
Bhargav D.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Dear Coin, Congratulations for such motivational and useful post!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Have a lovely weekend! Mariya
Dear Coin,

Congratulations for such motivational and useful post!!!

Have a lovely weekend!
Mariya
2x SUPPORT
Maríya B.

Spain

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Coin! Great Thread ! Nicely composed and presented for clearly understanding even for brand new rookies! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards !
Hi Coin!

Great Thread ! Nicely composed and presented for clearly understanding even for brand new rookies!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted about 1 year ago

Cestitam, taka se gradi i dobiva porast.Bravo!
Cestitam, taka se gradi i dobiva porast.Bravo!
Ilinka G.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Dear Coin, Thanky for motivation .You are My uplain good person.
Dear Coin, Thanky for motivation .You are My uplain good person.
Drilon K.

Kosovo, Republic Of

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Hello Coin A, Congrats for a wonderful and informative article, can I use any of it for my team? If so, thank you :)
Hello Coin A,
Congrats for a wonderful and informative article, can I use any of it for my team?
If so, thank you :)
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Really like your post! Wish you much success in your business!
Really like your post! Wish you much success in your business!
SUPPORT
Kevin M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Great post, Coin! it's very helpful. Thank you ! AIM HIGH, DREAM BIG! To your success, Nadya
Great post, Coin!
it's very helpful. Thank you !
AIM HIGH, DREAM BIG!

To your success,
Nadya
Nadya H.

Cyprus

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

SFI is certainly the best platform for anyone to grow in online business. In my short period of being here, I have learnt alot and trying to implement them one after the other.
SFI is certainly the best platform for anyone to grow in online business. In my short period of being here, I have learnt alot and trying to implement them one after the other.
3x SUPPORT
Akpeli O.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 year ago

Great! Congratulations is very nice and motivating i agree no better time is food for thaught for young and old thank you
Great! Congratulations is very nice and motivating i agree no better time is food for thaught for young and old thank you
Grace O.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you Coin A. very well presented. It is true SFI has all the tools to make us successful There is no better time then right now and we must start investing as little as it maybe but years to come we can invest more as we grow our SFI Business. We must think positive because there is hope and a future at SFI. Everyone must do their part and when one does not contribute then they don't realize it that they are blocking the progress of another even their upline. Because everyone is going to become an upline in one time or another SFI is all about TEAM Work. We hope our downline do understand the principles of working as a team and get active it is all about win-win situation. Doubts have made many people fall back but if all of us move with confidence and do....then we could only imagine the progressive outcome. At least do a little every day!
Thank you Coin A. very well presented. It is true SFI has all the tools to make us successful There is no better time then right now and we must start investing as little as it maybe but years to come we can invest more as we grow our SFI Business.

We must think positive because there is hope and a future at SFI.
Everyone must do their part and when one does not contribute then they don't realize it that they are blocking the progress of another even their upline. Because everyone is going to become an upline in one time or another SFI is all about TEAM Work.

We hope our downline do understand the principles of working as a team and get active it is all about win-win situation.
Doubts have made many people fall back but if all of us move with confidence and do....then we could only imagine the progressive outcome. At least do a little every day!
Isabelle L.

Fiji

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing !
Thanks for sharing !
6x SUPPORT
Natasa T.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings