Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain

Posted 6 months ago More by Rosalinda d.

After reading different Forum posts on Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains and Gateway Hosting Manager, I have a suggestion and a question. 1. Suggestion - In Gateway Hosting Manager a note/reminder needs to be clearly stated that (SFI) Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains can't be redirected to Gateway Hosting Managers. This will help affliates especially the newbies to avoid committing errors. 2. Questions - ****How can an error be solved/resolved if an affiliate has redirected his/her Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains to Gateway Hosting Manager? ****Will this error affect the use of the Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains in promoting the URL/Links in other websites?
After reading different Forum posts on Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains and Gateway Hosting Manager, I have a suggestion and a question.
1. Suggestion -
In Gateway Hosting Manager a note/reminder needs to be clearly stated that (SFI) Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains can't be redirected to Gateway Hosting Managers. This will help affliates especially the newbies to avoid committing errors.
2. Questions -
****How can an error be solved/resolved if an affiliate has redirected his/her Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains to
Gateway Hosting Manager?
****Will this error affect the use of the Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains in promoting the URL/Links in other websites?
Rosalinda d.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Rosalinda, I would recommend that you submit an inquiry at SFI Support. Provide all the details, and the support team will be able to assist. Wish you all the best!
Rosalinda,

I would recommend that you submit an inquiry at SFI Support. Provide all the details, and the support team will be able to assist.

Wish you all the best!
26x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=989310]After reading different Forum posts on Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains and Gateway Hosting Manager, I have a suggestion and a question. 1. Suggestion - In Gateway Hosting Manager a note/reminder needs to be clearly stated that (SFI) Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains can't be redirected to Gateway Hosting Managers. This will help affliates especially the newbies to avoid committing errors. 2. Questions - ****How can an error be solved/resolved if an affiliate has redirected his/her Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains to Gateway Hosting Manager? ****Will this error affect the use of the Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains in promoting the URL/Links in other websites?[/quote] ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rosalinda d; [b]1. Your assumption[/b] that "Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains can't be redirected to Gateway Hosting Managers" is difficult for me to understand and so your suggestion and question are hard for me to decipher. [b]2. Here are the important facts for newbies[/b] who are considering the use of Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain: [b]A. The Custom Domain Manager will allow you to set up and manage your own custom, prestige domain. Choose from the following 12 domains:[/b] auctions3c.com bendtheprice.com ezinfocenter.com gomoreinfo.com homebusinessmillionaire.com homebusinessrevolution.com honeyIfiredtheboss.com internetincomestreams.com music3c.com profitsonline.com quickinfo247.com sixfigureincome.com [b]B. Next, choose a prefix for your selected domain. Examples:[/b] YourName.profitsonline.com go.homebusinessrevolution.com earn.sixfigureincome.com [b]C. Lastly, choose the SFI gateway you want your custom domain to link to. [/b] Best Wishes!
Rosalinda d. posted:
After reading different Forum posts on Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains and Gateway Hosting Manager, I have a suggestion and a question.
1. Suggestion -
In Gateway Hosting Manager a note/reminder needs to be clearly stated that (SFI) Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains can't be redirected to Gateway Hosting Managers. This will help affliates especially the newbies to avoid committing errors.
2. Questions -
****How can an error be solved/resolved if an affiliate has redirected his/her Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains to
Gateway Hosting Manager?
****Will this error affect the use of the Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains in promoting the URL/Links in other websites?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosalinda d;

1. Your assumption that "Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains can't be redirected to Gateway Hosting Managers" is difficult for me to understand and so your suggestion and question are hard for me to decipher.

2. Here are the important facts for newbies who are considering the use of Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain:
A. The Custom Domain Manager will allow you to set up and manage your own custom, prestige domain. Choose from the following 12 domains:
auctions3c.com
bendtheprice.com
ezinfocenter.com
gomoreinfo.com
homebusinessmillionaire.com
homebusinessrevolution.com
honeyIfiredtheboss.com
internetincomestreams.com
music3c.com
profitsonline.com
quickinfo247.com
sixfigureincome.com

B. Next, choose a prefix for your selected domain.
Examples:

YourName.profitsonline.com
go.homebusinessrevolution.com
earn.sixfigureincome.com

C. Lastly, choose the SFI gateway you want your custom domain to link to.

Best Wishes!
2x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Rosalinda If this happens, you can send a ticket to the support center They always help and answer any question or problem
Dear Rosalinda
If this happens, you can send a ticket to the support center
They always help and answer any question or problem
26x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

That is [b]NOT POSSIBLE [/b]Gateway Hosting Manager is not on the list of possible direct to. Custom Prestige Domain is only a simple SubDomain Redirect page, and can only redirect to those gateways in the dropdown menu. Best regards Svend
That is NOT POSSIBLE

Gateway Hosting Manager is not on the list of possible direct to.

Custom Prestige Domain is only a simple SubDomain Redirect page, and can only redirect to those gateways in the dropdown menu.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks for sharing your Problem here. I was thinking to have independent domain SO I will wait & watch for the results of your query. Pl do share the satified reply .
Thanks for sharing your Problem here.
I was thinking to have independent domain
SO I will wait & watch for the results of your query.
Pl do share the satified reply .

Posted 6 months ago

The support team and sfi are to answer or fine solutions to this questions because they are set to take care anything which trouble our mine on sfi issue Thank you, make money today
The support team and sfi are to answer or fine solutions to this questions
because they are set to take care anything which trouble our mine on sfi issue
Thank you, make money today
amos o.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Igor A.

Here are some thoughts on your concern for the error messages newcomers. 1. Almost all beginners which received the prestige of the domain from by DAILY GRAND , do not know where to find it and even find this mysterious object does not use the destination 2. In Hosting Manager can add only your own domain ( even Wordpress or Blogger will not be added) therefore the error with the addition of the prestige of the domains in the hosting manager does not have any destructive consequences for the SFI, If this is done - it simply will not work ( the result will be reflected in the red "finger down") Respectively, work to resolve this error, is only in the to delete the incorrect domain from the list and follow the indication submitted on this page to get the green icon "finger up".
Here are some thoughts on your concern for the error messages newcomers.
1. Almost all beginners which received the prestige of the domain from by DAILY GRAND , do not know where to find it and even find this mysterious object does not use the destination
2. In Hosting Manager can add only your own domain ( even Wordpress or Blogger will not be added) therefore the error with the addition of the prestige of the domains in the hosting manager does not have any destructive consequences for the SFI, If this is done - it simply will not work ( the result will be reflected in the red "finger down")
Respectively, work to resolve this error, is only in the to delete the incorrect domain from the list and follow the indication submitted on this page to get the green icon "finger up".
6x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

Posted 6 months ago More by Rosalinda d. 1 Reply

Thank you for all your comments and advice. I did set up my lifetime prestige custom domain correctly following the SFI instructions. They are in my gateways and are working when I tested them. Being a Newbie I thought I have to redirect the domains to the Gateway Hosting Manager. Had there been a caution that only domains bought from outside vendor should be redirected to Gateway Hosting Manager, this could have been prevented. Yes, I reported this situation after 72 hours to Support when I got a Red Thumbs Down Icon. Support told me to contact the vendor for the correct ISP. I told them I won these Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain in the Daily Grand. Then I was told to change the DNS CNAME record. Knowing nothing at all about these terminologies, that's when I started reading all the Forum posts on Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains and Gateway Hosting Manager. I came to find out that only domains bought from outside vendors like GoDaddy need to be redirected to Gateway Hosting Manager. And yes I still have to contact support as to how to resolve the error, that is to remove the Lifetime prestige Custom Domains from Gateway Hosting Manager.
Thank you for all your comments and advice. I did set up my lifetime prestige custom domain correctly following the SFI instructions. They are in my gateways and are working when I tested them. Being a Newbie I thought I have to redirect the domains to the Gateway Hosting Manager. Had there been a caution that only domains bought from outside vendor should be redirected to Gateway Hosting Manager, this could have been prevented. Yes, I reported this situation after 72 hours to Support when I got a Red Thumbs Down Icon. Support told me to contact the vendor for the correct ISP. I told them I won these Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain in the Daily Grand. Then I was told to change the DNS CNAME record.
Knowing nothing at all about these terminologies, that's when I started reading all the Forum posts on Lifetime Prestige Custom Domains and Gateway Hosting Manager. I came to find out that only domains bought from outside vendors like
GoDaddy need to be redirected to Gateway Hosting Manager. And yes I still have to contact support as to how to resolve the error, that is to remove the Lifetime prestige Custom Domains from Gateway Hosting Manager.

Rosalinda d.

United States

Liked by Aleksandar J.

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Igor A.

[quote=990616] And yes I still have to contact support as to how to resolve the error, that is to remove the Lifetime prestige Custom Domains from Gateway Hosting Manager.[/quote] Simply press the mark ( del ) in the line of each of your domain. Do not disturb the service support
Rosalinda d. posted:
And yes I still have to contact support as to how to resolve the error, that is to remove the Lifetime prestige Custom Domains from Gateway Hosting Manager.

Simply press the mark ( del ) in the line of each of your domain. Do not disturb the service support
6x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

Posted 6 months ago More by Rosalinda d.

Thank you so much for your input Igor A. My lifetime prestige custom domains do not show in the Gateway Hosting Manager anymore.
Thank you so much for your input Igor A. My lifetime prestige custom domains do not show in the Gateway Hosting Manager anymore.
Rosalinda d.

United States

| Edit settings