Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

can ECA be registered in localvantia?

Posted 4 months ago More by Dakshesh S.

I was wondering if an ECA can also be pre-registered in Localvantia? Any comment will help to increase awareness.
I was wondering if an ECA can also be pre-registered in Localvantia? Any comment will help to increase awareness.
5x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Dakshesh No they can not be re-registered "Short for E-Commerce Affiliate, ECA is the term used for commercial sellers and companies participating in our ECA Program, which[b] allows them to market their products and services side-by-side with our own products and services at TripleClicks.com[/b]. There's no cost for ECAs to list their products and services and they can immediately begin taking advantage of the exposure and growing worldwide traffic of TripleClicks.com. Localvanita gives us opportunity to earn VP shopping at our local merchants. Those local merchants will not be part of TripleClicks.
Hi Dakshesh
No they can not be re-registered
"Short for E-Commerce Affiliate, ECA is the term used for commercial sellers and companies participating in our ECA Program, which allows them to market their products and services side-by-side with our own products and services at TripleClicks.com. There's no cost for ECAs to list their products and services and they can immediately begin taking advantage of the exposure and growing worldwide traffic of TripleClicks.com.

Localvanita gives us opportunity to earn VP shopping at our local merchants. Those local merchants will not be part of TripleClicks.
48x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,727 | Followers: 1,085 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 4 months ago More by Randy I.

I believe you CAN if you have a brick and mortar store also. It would be the brick and mortar store that would be registering.
I believe you CAN if you have a brick and mortar store also. It would be the brick and mortar store that would be registering.
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Randy I.

[quote=989828]I believe you CAN if you have a brick and mortar store also. It would be the brick and mortar store that would be registering. [/quote] Example: "Great idea[b][u] I have registered my Clothing store[/u][/b]. I went and designed a great photo to register with. Showing my Stall at the Markets. Now off to tidy up my clothing range, make new clothing ready for the launch. Will go into town later this week and take photo's after suggesting to shop owners the plan." (Maree W) [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&pg=6]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&pg=6[/url]
Randy I. posted:

Example:

"Great idea I have registered my Clothing store.
I went and designed a great photo to register with. Showing my Stall at the Markets.
Now off to tidy up my clothing range, make new clothing ready for the launch.
Will go into town later this week and take photo's after suggesting to shop owners the plan." (Maree W)
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&pg=6
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

If ECA has it's own store, storefront and offers their services and merchandise offline, there is no reason to be out of Localvantia program. This might be win-win situation both for ECA and Affiliates. For store: Being ECA makes it easier to accept purchases through online processors, cards, TC or MRP Being in Localvantia, makes it easier to attract more new customers and return some old ones. For Affiliates: Some of Affiliates might have a problem about payments through the system (don't like payments online), with Localvantia they don't have to think about it, as they purchase like on any other place offline. It will be much easier to explain SFI opportunity and potential, after new people realize that can earn VP just by changing the place to shop. Hope I helped a bit Best regards
If ECA has it's own store, storefront and offers their services and merchandise offline,
there is no reason to be out of Localvantia program.
This might be win-win situation both for ECA and Affiliates.
For store:
Being ECA makes it easier to accept purchases through online processors, cards, TC or MRP
Being in Localvantia, makes it easier to attract more new customers and return some old ones.

For Affiliates:
Some of Affiliates might have a problem about payments through the system (don't like payments online),
with Localvantia they don't have to think about it, as they purchase like on any other place offline.
It will be much easier to explain SFI opportunity and potential, after new people realize that can earn VP
just by changing the place to shop.

Hope I helped a bit
Best regards

Bratislav M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Great idea Very ingenious Localvantia has come SFI may now reach all communities
Great idea Very ingenious Localvantia has come SFI may now reach all communities
Ofuani D.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Mr Dakshash i Mrs Zagorka, Lokalvantija is new program with many possibilities and that is the key in this preparatory period to its beginning in October 2017, but when the question ECA agree with the explanation of Mr. Bratislav that although ECA stores registered on TC basically electronic sales if they have a physical local store should be no restriction to be recorded in the project Lokalvantija
Mr Dakshash i Mrs Zagorka, Lokalvantija is new program with many possibilities and that is the key in this preparatory period to its beginning in October 2017, but when the question ECA agree with the explanation of Mr. Bratislav that although ECA stores registered on TC basically electronic sales if they have a physical local store should be no restriction to be recorded in the project
Lokalvantija
Ruse N.

Macedonia

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, if the merchant (and current ECA) sells locally, they could be in the Localvantia network. However, keep in mind that they'd have to "juggle" two different system...the ECA one where orders are forwarded to them by TripleClicks for fulfillment with payment coming after shipment...and the Localvantia one where they do their business directly with the customer and pay us in arrears.
Yes, if the merchant (and current ECA) sells locally, they could be in the Localvantia network. However, keep in mind that they'd have to "juggle" two different system...the ECA one where orders are forwarded to them by TripleClicks for fulfillment with payment coming after shipment...and the Localvantia one where they do their business directly with the customer and pay us in arrears.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

From what I understand this is a great opportunity for ECA's to benefit from growing their exposure and increasing customer base. The advertising it will receive from SFI affiliates will be enormous. This a win-win situation for the businesses and SFI affiliates. Exposure for SFI should also increase.
From what I understand this is a great opportunity for ECA's to benefit from growing their exposure and increasing customer base. The advertising it will receive from SFI affiliates will be enormous. This a win-win situation for the businesses and SFI affiliates. Exposure for SFI should also increase.
Mary Ann T.

United States

Liked by Selma E. Stanko K.

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=990354]Yes, if the merchant (and current ECA) sells locally, they could be in the Localvantia network. However, keep in mind that they'd have to "juggle" two different system...the ECA one where orders are forwarded to them by TripleClicks for fulfillment with payment coming after shipment...and the Localvantia one where they do their business directly with the customer and pay us in arrears.[/quote] Can an Affiliate register himself as a merchant even if he is not yet and ECA?
Gery posted:

Can an Affiliate register himself as a merchant even if he is not yet and ECA?
Israel F.

Cote D'ivoire

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Dakshesh S.

Sir thank you for the clarification. I am now very clear and no doubt left.
Sir thank you for the clarification. I am now very clear and no doubt left.
5x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=990581][quote=990354]Yes, if the merchant (and current ECA) sells locally, they could be in the Localvantia network. However, keep in mind that they'd have to "juggle" two different system...the ECA one where orders are forwarded to them by TripleClicks for fulfillment with payment coming after shipment...and the Localvantia one where they do their business directly with the customer and pay us in arrears.[/quote] Can an Affiliate register himself as a merchant even if he is not yet and ECA?[/quote] If that affiliate have a store or a service local, then of course. Best regards Svend
Israel F. posted:
Gery posted:

Can an Affiliate register himself as a merchant even if he is not yet and ECA?

If that affiliate have a store or a service local, then of course.

Best regards
Svend
54x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings