Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is the CSA Rewards for receiving "Likes" in the forum?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Pankaj P.

If I get 2000 likes in forum, then I will get 1 CSA for one time or every month. Or I will score 2000 likes each month to get 1 CSA.
If I get 2000 likes in forum, then I will get 1 CSA for one time or every month. Or I will score 2000 likes each month to get 1 CSA.
Pankaj P.

India

Posted 4 months ago

The CSA is awarded for holding a Gold Trimmed "Likes" Badge. Once you accumulate 2,000 likes you retain the badge permanently. This means you will get 1 CSA per month permanently.
The CSA is awarded for holding a Gold Trimmed "Likes" Badge. Once you accumulate 2,000 likes you retain the badge permanently. This means you will get 1 CSA per month permanently.
17x SUPPORT
Leeanne M.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

Your answer is here...on the Badges tab [img]https://i.imgur.com/SrHqGmR.jpg[/img]
Your answer is here...on the Badges tab

60x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,469 | Followers: 1,013 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Pankaj, 2,000 or more likes earns you gold trim. CSA REWARDS: 1 CSA/mo. for gold-trimmed badge. So every month you will get 1 CSA. In order to get the benefits of these CSA's you must hold the minimum Rank of EA every month. Imp:If you don't reach 1500 points by the end of the month, you'll lose all your executive benefits! These include all your shares of the TC Executive Pool, ECA Royalties, Co-Sponsor Commissions, your Executive Affiliate title, TCredits Bonus, and more. You'll also PERMANENTLY LOSE all your co-sponsored affiliates.
Hi Pankaj,
2,000 or more likes earns you gold trim. CSA REWARDS: 1 CSA/mo. for gold-trimmed badge.
So every month you will get 1 CSA.
In order to get the benefits of these CSA's you must hold the minimum Rank of EA every month.

Imp:If you don't reach 1500 points by the end of the month, you'll lose all your executive benefits! These include all your shares of the TC Executive Pool, ECA Royalties, Co-Sponsor Commissions, your Executive Affiliate title, TCredits Bonus, and more.
You'll also PERMANENTLY LOSE all your co-sponsored affiliates.
7x SUPPORT
RAKESH J.

India

Posted 4 months ago More by Pankaj P.

Sir, How to maintain 1500 vp every month easily, if we have not enough money to spend to earn vp ??
Sir, How to maintain 1500 vp every month easily, if we have not enough money to spend to earn vp ??
Pankaj P.

India

Posted 4 months ago More by Randy I.

[quote=989955]Sir, How to maintain 1500 vp every month easily, if we have not enough money to spend to earn vp ?? [/quote] How much of the LaunchPad have you read so far, Pankaj? (So we understand where you are at )
Pankaj P. posted:

How much of the LaunchPad have you read so far, Pankaj? (So we understand where you are at )
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

almost cover all lessons, but some sentences are difficult to understand that's why I am asking here !
almost cover all lessons, but some sentences are difficult to understand that's why I am asking here !
Pankaj P.

India

Liked by DARLENE C.
contains great tip

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=989968]almost cover all lessons, but some sentences are difficult to understand that's why I am asking here ![/quote] Pankaj, your country, India, is at the FIRST position on Country Leaderboard... There are MANY very active and successful SFI members from there...and you have your own Sub- Forum...where you can post in your native language and ask your co-nationals to help you understand anything you need , if reading in English for you is a problem.
Pankaj P. posted:

Pankaj,
your country, India, is at the FIRST position on Country Leaderboard...
There are MANY very active and successful SFI members from there...and you
have your own Sub- Forum...where you can post in your native language and ask
your co-nationals to help you understand anything you need , if reading in
English for you is a problem.
60x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,469 | Followers: 1,013 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

[quote=989968]almost cover all lessons, but some sentences are difficult to understand that's why I am asking here ![/quote] No problem in asking, it helps everyone to know your comprehension thus far. Much success!
Pankaj P. posted:

No problem in asking, it helps everyone to know your comprehension thus far. Much success!
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

No problem in reading english, But the logical sentence that will not easily understood, can only be answered by an experienced SFI member.
No problem in reading english, But the logical sentence that will not easily understood, can only be answered by an experienced SFI member.
Pankaj P.

India

Liked by Randy I. DARLENE C.

How can I get to Bronze TL and maintain it month to month on a low budget? [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=5959]https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=5959[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=9284]https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=9284[/url]
How can I get to Bronze TL and maintain it month to month on a low budget? https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=5959
https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=9284
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Excellent point Pankaj P, if in doubt of any badge benefits, simply click the badge to reveal the relevant information for that particular badge (which include how you can earn the badge). Good Luck!! Good comments by all, thanks!!!
Excellent point Pankaj P, if in doubt of any badge benefits, simply click the badge to reveal the relevant information for that particular badge (which include how you can earn the badge). Good Luck!!
Good comments by all, thanks!!!
SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

| Edit settings