Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TCredits sales flow can be fall in 45% than ever

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Al M.

I just finalized my another cross research on Localvantia, VP-----TCredits, Eager zebra games & Pricebenders auctions bid. The key points of research were how we engaged for VP & how we accumulate VPs. And the results came out - until Silver Team Leaders we remain busy on how to build our Team, How to go a rank to another rank rapidly to claim most of SFI's offer & opportunities. So most of us try for TCredits Pack which includes VP. Later on we may use our TCredits on Eager Zebra Games, Pricebenders auction bid, ECA listing, Purchasing GC, TC's others products and so on. But the Base purpose seems VP behind a purchase of TCredits. So here another opportunity purchasing TCredits we get VP as well as we can re-purchase other products by those TCredits again. So one purchase make 2 value. Although everything is right but Localvantia are coming with a typically legitimate business faces in world which never seen. So unlimited VPs can be earned from Localvantia on the other hand it will reflect on TCredits average sales . I just shared my opinions. AL M
I just finalized my another cross research on Localvantia, VP-----TCredits, Eager zebra games & Pricebenders auctions bid.

The key points of research were how we engaged for VP & how we accumulate VPs. And the results came out - until Silver Team Leaders we remain busy on how to build our Team, How to go a rank to another rank rapidly to claim most of SFI's offer & opportunities.

So most of us try for TCredits Pack which includes VP. Later on we may use our TCredits on Eager Zebra Games, Pricebenders auction bid, ECA listing, Purchasing GC, TC's others products and so on.

But the Base purpose seems VP behind a purchase of TCredits. So here another opportunity purchasing TCredits we get VP as well as we can re-purchase other products by those TCredits again.

So one purchase make 2 value. Although everything is right but Localvantia are coming with a typically legitimate business faces in world which never seen.

So unlimited VPs can be earned from Localvantia on the other hand it will reflect on TCredits average sales .

I just shared my opinions.
AL M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Al, Thanks to share this information with us. I think, for the moment stepping into Localvantia gives members and advantage to increase their total VP monthly. For those who already have an Auto-delivery consisting of TCredits package they will going on with this, as with TCredits they can spend on Pricebenders and/or EZ games and earn extra VP and MRP points.
Hello Al,

Thanks to share this information with us.

I think, for the moment stepping into Localvantia gives members and advantage to increase their total VP monthly.

For those who already have an Auto-delivery consisting of TCredits package they will going on with this, as with TCredits they can spend on Pricebenders and/or EZ games and earn extra VP and MRP points.
299x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Al M.

Dear Johan V, Yes I am agree with you also as I gone through the Logic you mentioned here during my research. But I feel if we could be aquanted with Localvantia even in past, it would more posibility to grow up our SFI Family very rapidly. Always hope to build SFI more actively and to see as number 1 of 1. Regards Al M
Dear Johan V,
Yes I am agree with you also as I gone through the Logic you mentioned here during my research. But I feel if we could be aquanted with Localvantia even in past, it would more posibility to grow up our SFI Family very rapidly.
Always hope to build SFI more actively and to see as number 1 of 1.
Regards
Al M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

I'm not think the total sales of TCredit will fall, because I think there will be more active. I think SFI will take a part of LocalVantia earnings to the EP pool, so it will not be so big problem. But lets wait and see, there no reason make problems, where maybe no problems is. Best regards Svend
I'm not think the total sales of TCredit will fall, because I think there will be more active.

I think SFI will take a part of LocalVantia earnings to the EP pool, so it will not be so big problem.

But lets wait and see, there no reason make problems, where maybe no problems is.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Hello there Ai Localvantia came to revolutionize us and offer us more opportunities for individual and team growth, making our business more solid.
Hello there Ai

Localvantia came to revolutionize us and offer us more opportunities for individual and team growth, making our business more solid.
SUPPORT

Posted 6 months ago

Hi, AI M! I do not think that with the implementation of the programme Localvantia, sale TCredits fall. This programme primarily provides for only increase our VP. And we buy TCredits not only and not so much for PV, as for other equally important objectives: games, shopping at TripleClicks, competitions, gifts. Undoubtedly, only that with this program, SFI gives us the opportunity to strengthen its tools for affiliates. And we need to use it with full vigour. Good luck to all. With respect.
Hi, AI M!

I do not think that with the implementation of the programme Localvantia, sale TCredits fall.

This programme primarily provides for only increase our VP.

And we buy TCredits not only and not so much for PV, as for other equally important objectives: games, shopping at TripleClicks, competitions, gifts.

Undoubtedly, only that with this program, SFI gives us the opportunity to strengthen its tools for affiliates. And we need to use it with full vigour.

Good luck to all. With respect.
SUPPORT
Хамзат У.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Al M.

[quote=989998]I'm not think the total sales of TCredit will fall, because I think there will be more active. I think SFI will take a part of LocalVantia earnings to the EP pool, so it will not be so big problem. But lets wait and see, there no reason make problems, where maybe no problems is. Best regards Svend [/quote] Yes- I agree with you. But I researched 45% will fall of 100%. Regarding the EP pool, yes I know that for SFI's affiliate VP is default value with Localvantia. But somewhere in a question, Mr respective Gery has been asked something like -If TC member are going to be earn MRP through Localvantia then what will be for SFI's affiliate- is only VP? The answer threaded yes- as still now VP will be default but we will update it frequently for SFI's affiliate as well. So as a SFI's affiliate we can hope MRP value alongside VP from SFI. Regards AL M
Svend Erik L. posted:
I'm not think the total sales of TCredit will fall, because I think there will be more active.

I think SFI will take a part of LocalVantia earnings to the EP pool, so it will not be so big problem.

But lets wait and see, there no reason make problems, where maybe no problems is.

Best regards
Svend

Yes- I agree with you. But I researched 45% will fall of 100%. Regarding the EP pool, yes I know that for SFI's affiliate VP is default value with Localvantia. But somewhere in a question, Mr respective Gery has been asked something like -If TC member are going to be earn MRP through Localvantia then what will be for SFI's affiliate- is only VP? The answer threaded yes- as still now VP will be default but we will update it frequently for SFI's affiliate as well. So as a SFI's affiliate we can hope MRP value alongside VP from SFI.
Regards
AL M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

| Edit settings