Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Blogging may increase more PSA

Posted 2 months ago More by Al M.

Hi, Sharing my SFI's promoting outcome. I posted an article on my blogs. The niche was SFI Business & Affiliate. After posting the article, I checked analytical reports which showed me 1151 organic clicks on the post. My GTM url trucking system shows 128 clicks on my SFI's gateway link. And 2 new PSA joined. So how if it could be more and more articles focusing SFI's business? So I am planning to produce more articles about SFI business and at least 4 post per week 17 posts per months. Than 17 posts may bring me result triggering the my SFI's link at least 12000 fresh visitors. And 20 new PSA or more from 12000 consumed engagement monthly. Any PSA joined by engaging through contents type of SFI's reviews, may have posibility of 70% of them will be active as they were readers. They always like to read and learn more of a business before considering Engagement with that business. But article's niche should be on SFI's Business, Affiliate workers, Earnings online & E-commerce (For ECA sponsoring). Here I will request publish as much as articles you can in your Blogs. Once it will highly increase awarness about SFI. So more you have awarness about SFI in your audience, the more you will have consideration & Decession which can bring more effective leads for your SFI business as well as it will increase your online presence, your leadership presence and SFI's importance world-wide. So start now and write now about reviews of SFI more and more. I am glad sharing my little knowledge here Regards AL M
Hi,
Sharing my SFI's promoting outcome. I posted an article on my blogs. The niche was SFI Business & Affiliate. After posting the article, I checked analytical reports which showed me 1151 organic clicks on the post. My GTM url trucking system shows 128 clicks on my SFI's gateway link. And 2 new PSA joined. So how if it could be more and more articles focusing SFI's business?
So I am planning to produce more articles about SFI business and at least 4 post per week 17 posts per months. Than 17 posts may bring me result triggering the my SFI's link at least 12000 fresh visitors. And 20 new PSA or more from 12000 consumed engagement monthly. Any PSA joined by engaging through contents type of SFI's reviews, may have posibility of 70% of them will be active as they were readers. They always like to read and learn more of a business before considering Engagement with that business.
But article's niche should be on SFI's Business, Affiliate workers, Earnings online & E-commerce (For ECA sponsoring).
Here I will request publish as much as articles you can in your Blogs. Once it will highly increase awarness about SFI. So more you have awarness about SFI in your audience, the more you will have consideration & Decession which can bring more effective leads for your SFI business as well as it will increase your online presence, your leadership presence and SFI's importance world-wide.
So start now and write now about reviews of SFI more and more.
I am glad sharing my little knowledge here
Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

Be sure and include a clickable SFI or TC link to every thing you talk about. You should also have a sales page where you show TC items for purchase, banners about the latest auction and about the games. Try to make 1 or 2 articles about specific products. You can go to Amazon and see what are the hot products and ones most searched and then find them on TC, and do comparison shopping if it is favorable. Also try the products yourself and review them. You can also spend time reading the reviews on TC and see if there is anything there you can blog about. It is great to blog about the duplication business of SFI, but be sure that you talk about other items too. The more often you blog the better your return. You can do a daily blog including pictures and other research you have done on the products. This can easily become your best recruiting tool.
Be sure and include a clickable SFI or TC link to every thing you talk about. You should also have a sales page where you show TC items for purchase, banners about the latest auction and about the games.

Try to make 1 or 2 articles about specific products. You can go to Amazon and see what are the hot products and ones most searched and then find them on TC, and do comparison shopping if it is favorable. Also try the products yourself and review them. You can also spend time reading the reviews on TC and see if there is anything there you can blog about.

It is great to blog about the duplication business of SFI, but be sure that you talk about other items too. The more often you blog the better your return. You can do a daily blog including pictures and other research you have done on the products.
This can easily become your best recruiting tool.

15x SUPPORT
Marlene K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Kenneth N.

Hi Al, You Have A Point Here. Any One Who Is Able To Read A Lenghty Article And Then Having The Motivation To Sign Up Will Turn Out To Be An Active SFI Affiliate. Thanks For Sharing This Tips. Regards. Kenneth N.
Hi Al, You Have A Point Here. Any One Who Is Able To Read A Lenghty Article And Then Having The Motivation To Sign Up Will Turn Out To Be An Active SFI Affiliate.
Thanks For Sharing This Tips.
Regards.
Kenneth N.
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks AL M, That's the kind of insight we need here in the forum. Please continue to update on your progress it was very informative.
Thanks AL M,

That's the kind of insight we need here in the forum. Please continue to update on your progress it was very informative.
David B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Aim verty well , your post is very useful thanks for injecting does valuable Tips, I hope to understand more about ads, I have no knowlege about this part o thé business, l am willing to learn by putting some there. Thanks again and best wishes to you. M. Brooks.
Hi Aim verty well , your post is very useful thanks for injecting does valuable Tips, I hope to understand more about ads, I have no knowlege about this part o thé business, l am willing to learn by putting some there. Thanks again and best wishes to you.
M. Brooks.
Madelline B.

Guadeloupe

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks Al, I am going to share this post on the Stream. Very good advice. Marlene thank you for the suggestions on blogging.
Thanks Al, I am going to share this post on the Stream. Very good advice. Marlene thank you for the suggestions on blogging.
87x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for sharing what you do with blog about SFI
Thanks for sharing what you do with blog about SFI
Samuel E.

Namibia

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi AI M, Blogging is a great way to get PSA'S but you can also use your blog to get TripleClicks sales which help you earn more with each sale. Lots of great things happen with blogs .Great Post ! :sunglasses:
Hi AI M, Blogging is a great way to get PSA'S but you can also use your blog to get TripleClicks sales which help you earn more with each sale. Lots of great things happen with blogs .Great Post !
14x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Al M.

[quote=990026]Hi Al, You Have A Point Here. Any One Who Is Able To Read A Lenghty Article And Then Having The Motivation To Sign Up Will Turn Out To Be An Active SFI Affiliate. Thanks For Sharing This Tips. Regards. Kenneth N.[/quote] Hi, I respect your logic. But something special may be solution for it. Do you believe your writing power can be another way to make run a visitors over your long tails article? - I believe it. If we try to display unique and interesting information about SFI doesn't matter how long is the Articles. But we should focus a value on our articles which will make a reason for a visitor to read the full content. As well we need to avoid 3 most important things on our articles 1. Avoiding Ton of CTA button. Did you ever research about online earning website ? I did. I found most of writers offers a Ton of CALL to action button on their articles. Mearly found CTA button is more than original contents. And those sites 89% seems ponzi scheme completely scam. So a potential readers easily exit from those kinds of articles instead of reading this. 2. Never force a visitor to Sign up or to click on any link directly. Rather crate a situation by displaying something exciting CTA content instead of button or banner which will automatically inspired a visitor to go further with your link or landing page. 3. Avoiding bad keywords : Another things everyone should follow to presence an articles as user valued. Never use following kewords in an articles. A. Big Money B. Secret strategy C. Strategy that makes me $10000 monthly D. $500 in a second E. Easy money F. Be millionaire G. Grabe $999 now H. How do I make $5000 a day I. -------and many more like this You can also keep an records for visitors on diffirent kinds of your SFI's contents. Simply install analytical code in each article post. And check the bounce rate % of a visitor's engagement with your content. After month make a comparison reports of visitor's nature. Then publish those kinds of articles which resulted you higher bounce rate before. Thank you Regards AL M
Kenneth N. posted:
Hi Al, You Have A Point Here. Any One Who Is Able To Read A Lenghty Article And Then Having The Motivation To Sign Up Will Turn Out To Be An Active SFI Affiliate.
Thanks For Sharing This Tips.
Regards.
Kenneth N.

Hi,
I respect your logic. But something special may be solution for it. Do you believe your writing power can be another way to make run a visitors over your long tails article? - I believe it. If we try to display unique and interesting information about SFI doesn't matter how long is the Articles. But we should focus a value on our articles which will make a reason for a visitor to read the full content. As well we need to avoid 3 most important things on our articles
1. Avoiding Ton of CTA button. Did you ever research about online earning website ? I did. I found most of writers offers a Ton of CALL to action button on their articles. Mearly found CTA button is more than original contents. And those sites 89% seems ponzi scheme completely scam. So a potential readers easily exit from those kinds of articles instead of reading this.
2. Never force a visitor to Sign up or to click on any link directly. Rather crate a situation by displaying something exciting CTA content instead of button or banner which will automatically inspired a visitor to go further with your link or landing page.
3. Avoiding bad keywords : Another things everyone should follow to presence an articles as user valued. Never use following kewords in an articles.
A. Big Money
B. Secret strategy
C. Strategy that makes me $10000 monthly
D. $500 in a second
E. Easy money
F. Be millionaire
G. Grabe $999 now
H. How do I make $5000 a day
I. -------and many more like this

You can also keep an records for visitors on diffirent kinds of your SFI's contents. Simply install analytical code in each article post. And check the bounce rate % of a visitor's engagement with your content. After month make a comparison reports of visitor's nature. Then publish those kinds of articles which resulted you higher bounce rate before.
Thank you
Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=990014]Hi, Sharing my SFI's promoting outcome. I posted an article on my blogs. The niche was SFI Business & Affiliate. After posting the article, I checked analytical reports which showed me 1151 organic clicks on the post. My GTM url trucking system shows 128 clicks on my SFI's gateway link. And 2 new PSA joined. So how if it could be more and more articles focusing SFI's business? So I am planning to produce more articles about SFI business and at least 4 post per week 17 posts per months. Than 17 posts may bring me result triggering the my SFI's link at least 12000 fresh visitors. And 20 new PSA or more from 12000 consumed engagement monthly. Any PSA joined by engaging through contents type of SFI's reviews, may have posibility of 70% of them will be active as they were readers. They always like to read and learn more of a business before considering Engagement with that business. But article's niche should be on SFI's Business, Affiliate workers, Earnings online & E-commerce (For ECA sponsoring). Here I will request publish as much as articles you can in your Blogs. Once it will highly increase awarness about SFI. So more you have awarness about SFI in your audience, the more you will have consideration & Decession which can bring more effective leads for your SFI business as well as it will increase your online presence, your leadership presence and SFI's importance world-wide. So start now and write now about reviews of SFI more and more. I am glad sharing my little knowledge here Regards AL M[/quote] Thank you Al M for sharing your blog result. This is very helpful for me as I am in the process of re-building my blog site.
Al M. posted:
Hi,
Sharing my SFI's promoting outcome. I posted an article on my blogs. The niche was SFI Business & Affiliate. After posting the article, I checked analytical reports which showed me 1151 organic clicks on the post. My GTM url trucking system shows 128 clicks on my SFI's gateway link. And 2 new PSA joined. So how if it could be more and more articles focusing SFI's business?
So I am planning to produce more articles about SFI business and at least 4 post per week 17 posts per months. Than 17 posts may bring me result triggering the my SFI's link at least 12000 fresh visitors. And 20 new PSA or more from 12000 consumed engagement monthly. Any PSA joined by engaging through contents type of SFI's reviews, may have posibility of 70% of them will be active as they were readers. They always like to read and learn more of a business before considering Engagement with that business.
But article's niche should be on SFI's Business, Affiliate workers, Earnings online & E-commerce (For ECA sponsoring).
Here I will request publish as much as articles you can in your Blogs. Once it will highly increase awarness about SFI. So more you have awarness about SFI in your audience, the more you will have consideration & Decession which can bring more effective leads for your SFI business as well as it will increase your online presence, your leadership presence and SFI's importance world-wide.
So start now and write now about reviews of SFI more and more.
I am glad sharing my little knowledge here
Regards
AL M

Thank you Al M for sharing your blog result.
This is very helpful for me as I am in the process of re-building my blog site.
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks so much AL M, this is really helpful.
Thanks so much AL M, this is really helpful.
Enovwo E.

Nigeria

Liked by Al M. DARLENE C.

Posted 2 months ago

Great information there thank you.
Great information there thank you.
Onam Dennis B.

Zimbabwe

Liked by Al M. DARLENE C.

| Edit settings