Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Setting up and using Lifetime Prestige Domain

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

I have won a Prestige Domain in the June 17, 2017 Daily Grand Drawing. Now i have to set it up and use it. Setting it up was I think about easy till I was to find and add a prefix with a DNS C NAME. Now I do know how to move on from there. Can an SFI'er out there in this wide world help me setup my Prestige Domain Name, which is for a lifetime? I know the importance of having this. Please help me, my dears.
I have won a Prestige Domain in the June 17, 2017 Daily Grand Drawing. Now i have to set it up and use it. Setting it up was I think about easy till I was to find and add a prefix with a DNS C NAME. Now I do know how to move on from there. Can an SFI'er out there in this wide world help me setup my Prestige Domain Name, which is for a lifetime? I know the importance of having this. Please help me, my dears.
SUPPORT
Redeemer K.

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

It is easy setup, but difficult to find a SubDomain name for it. Your are not need any DNS settings, only a subdomain name to one of the many domains you can chose from. You can setup five pages. And the result will be your chose name will be the start of the URL, simply instead of www.domain.com, www will, be replaced with the name you chose. name.domain.com When you have found these names, only use dropdown menu to chose which Gateway your SubDomain is redirect to. When you have saved them, they will show up in bottom of your gateway page. You can then use them everywhere you want to use them. Best regards Svend
It is easy setup, but difficult to find a SubDomain name for it.

Your are not need any DNS settings, only a subdomain name to one of the many domains you can chose from.
You can setup five pages.
And the result will be your chose name will be the start of the URL, simply instead of www.domain.com, www will, be replaced with the name you chose. name.domain.com

When you have found these names, only use dropdown menu to chose which Gateway your SubDomain is redirect to.
When you have saved them, they will show up in bottom of your gateway page.

You can then use them everywhere you want to use them.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Redeemer, Congratulations with your win into the Daily Grand Drawing. More information regarding Customer Prestige Domain you can find on this thread, posted to a respected affiliate: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484 Hope this helps your further.
Hello Redeemer,

Congratulations with your win into the Daily Grand Drawing.

More information regarding Customer Prestige Domain you can find on this thread, posted to a respected affiliate:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484

Hope this helps your further.
299x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Redeemer: These are the simplest directions I've found for setting up a Prestige Domain. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484
Hi Redeemer:

These are the simplest directions I've found for setting up a Prestige Domain. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484
98x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,000 | Followers: 1,030 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Redeemer, i congratulate for your win and i belief the above replies will assist you greatly in setting it up.
Hi Redeemer, i congratulate for your win and i belief the above replies will assist you greatly in setting it up.
Daniel l.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Redeemer K Congratulations on your win. These Custom Domains are invaluable. You have ample advice from the previous post's. Do Follow thru to get yours set up. Enjoy your new Advertising adventure! Monika T
Hi Redeemer K
Congratulations on your win.
These Custom Domains are invaluable.
You have ample advice from the previous post's.
Do Follow thru to get yours set up.
Enjoy your new Advertising adventure!
Monika T
9x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Congratulations, Redeemer on your Daily Grand Draw win. Svend has given good advice, Johan and Jessica have both given the link to George M's very valuable post on this Marketing topic - worthy of a bookmark. All I want to add for you is, after reading George's post, keep your sub-name short, easy to remember, is catchy, and flows into the domain name supplied by SFI. You are capable to complete the flow from your subdomain to whichever Gateways you want to promote. Step 4: Enter a Key Code (Optional). Please enter a different Key Code for each Subdomain for tracking. Knowing where your sign-ups came from helps you choose where to advertise again. All the best, Redeemer.
Congratulations, Redeemer on your Daily Grand Draw win.

Svend has given good advice, Johan and Jessica have both given the link to George M's very valuable post on this Marketing topic - worthy of a bookmark.

All I want to add for you is, after reading George's post, keep your sub-name short, easy to remember, is catchy, and flows into the domain name supplied by SFI.

You are capable to complete the flow from your subdomain to whichever Gateways you want to promote.

Step 4: Enter a Key Code (Optional). Please enter a different Key Code for each Subdomain for tracking. Knowing where your sign-ups came from helps you choose where to advertise again.

All the best, Redeemer.
Patrick F.

New Zealand

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Congratulations on your win. Everyone has given great advice on setting it up. The Prestige Domain is great to have once you set it up. Continue your winning ways.
Congratulations on your win. Everyone has given great advice on setting it up. The Prestige Domain is great to have once you set it up. Continue your winning ways.
2x SUPPORT
Mary Ann T.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Congratulations on your win!. Its a fantastic way to use your Prestige Domain to promote your business. However, I cannot add any more information then you already received. I have won twice and if you read over it several times its very simple to do. I wish you all the success in building your business.
Congratulations on your win!. Its a fantastic way to use your Prestige Domain to promote your business. However, I cannot add any more information then you already received. I have won twice and if you read over it several times its very simple to do. I wish you all the success in building your business.
3x SUPPORT
Susie M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by DARLENE C. Temel P.

Posted 6 months ago

hello Redeemer Open your Custom Domain Manager https://www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager?referrer=search 1. Enter your unique domain prefix in the field. 2. Choose the domain you wish to use from the first dropdown menu. 3. Select the gateway you want this domain to link to from the second dropdown menu 4. Enter a Key Code such as 1111 or 1234 or 2222 or any number for you to remember 5. You can advertise this domain anywhere in social media [img]https://i.imgur.com/KkYtUEl.png[/img]
hello Redeemer
Open your Custom Domain Manager
www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager?referrer=search
1. Enter your unique domain prefix in the field.
2. Choose the domain you wish to use from the first dropdown menu.
3. Select the gateway you want this domain to link to from the second dropdown menu
4. Enter a Key Code such as 1111 or 1234 or 2222 or any number for you to remember
5. You can advertise this domain anywhere in social media

25x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Temel P.

| Edit settings