Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Don't You think so?

Posted 7 days ago More by Manohar M

Dear Friends Second Home CSAs have not been issued till now. Don't you think we are running a bit late? Refer: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287 CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) who were previously assigned a Co-Sponsor but were forfeited due to the Co-Sponsor not maintaining required EA status. These forfeited CSAs are reassigned to Team Leaders who opt in to receive them on approximately the [b]15th of each month[/b].
Dear Friends
Second Home CSAs have not been issued till now.
Don't you think we are running a bit late?
Refer: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287
CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) who were previously assigned
a Co-Sponsor but were forfeited due to the Co-Sponsor not maintaining
required EA status. These forfeited CSAs are reassigned to Team Leaders
who opt in to receive them on approximately the 15th of each month.
69x SUPPORT
Manohar M

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Usually it is from 15th to 20th. We will get them, don't worry. It was a weekend.
Usually it is from 15th to 20th. We will get them, don't worry. It was a weekend.
15x SUPPORT
Marija B

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Michael A

Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th.
24x SUPPORT
Michael A

United States

[quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] Hello Michael Is it not prudent to check the SCORE BOARD instead of Genealogy. Please compare them in Scoreboard.
Michael A posted:

Hello Michael
Is it not prudent to check the SCORE BOARD instead of Genealogy.
Please compare them in Scoreboard.
69x SUPPORT
Manohar M

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running). From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home.
Michael A posted:

I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running).

From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home.
12x SUPPORT
Adam

United States

[quote=990233][quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running). From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home. [/quote] That absolutely right. Once you get your Second Home CSA, a mention is made on the SCOREBOARD Manohar M
Adam posted:
Michael A posted:

I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running).

That absolutely right.
Once you get your Second Home CSA, a mention
is made on the SCOREBOARD
Manohar M
69x SUPPORT
Manohar M

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

I just got the email today that second hand CSA's were assigned to me. Its about the same date every month
I just got the email today that second hand CSA's were assigned to me. Its about the same date every month
SUPPORT
Ken H

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Hi Mano! I just got an e-mail notification - they are arriving! So check up your Genealogy again! Best regards !
Hi Mano!

I just got an e-mail notification - they are arriving! So check up your Genealogy again!

Best regards !
119x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

Hi Manohor, i was just informed Now that my Second Home CSA just arrived. Soon you will received yours. Goodday Gabriel A. GreenWhiteGreen
Hi Manohor, i was just informed Now that my Second Home CSA just arrived. Soon you will received yours.

Goodday

Gabriel A.
GreenWhiteGreen
2x SUPPORT
Gabriel A

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago

I just got mine here ...around noon SFI official time...
I just got mine here ...around noon SFI official time...
54x SUPPORT
Tanja K

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Just I got my CSAs here but I think all this my new CSAs are sleeping Giant. I do not expect them activate a single day or time.
Just I got my CSAs here but I think all this my new CSAs are sleeping Giant. I do not expect them activate a single day or time.
Tapi N

India

Posted 7 days ago More by Michael A

[quote=990233][quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running). From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home. [/quote] Thanks for following up, Adam. I thought those were from the rewards program. I do see more today. I did put quite a few into the exchange program last week, but I thought I would be notified when I got new CSAs through the exchange? Either way, thank you for looking into it and your response. :)
Adam posted:
Michael A posted:

Thanks for following up, Adam. I thought those were from the rewards program. I do see more today. I did put quite a few into the exchange program last week, but I thought I would be notified when I got new CSAs through the exchange?

Either way, thank you for looking into it and your response. :)
24x SUPPORT
Michael A

United States

| Edit settings