Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Don't You think so?

Posted 6 months ago More by Manohar M.

Dear Friends Second Home CSAs have not been issued till now. Don't you think we are running a bit late? Refer: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287 CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) who were previously assigned a Co-Sponsor but were forfeited due to the Co-Sponsor not maintaining required EA status. These forfeited CSAs are reassigned to Team Leaders who opt in to receive them on approximately the [b]15th of each month[/b].
Dear Friends
Second Home CSAs have not been issued till now.
Don't you think we are running a bit late?
Refer: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287
CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) who were previously assigned
a Co-Sponsor but were forfeited due to the Co-Sponsor not maintaining
required EA status. These forfeited CSAs are reassigned to Team Leaders
who opt in to receive them on approximately the 15th of each month.
80x SUPPORT
Manohar M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Usually it is from 15th to 20th. We will get them, don't worry. It was a weekend.
Usually it is from 15th to 20th. We will get them, don't worry. It was a weekend.
21x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Michael A. 2 Replies

Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th.
46x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Manohar M. 1 Reply

[quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] Hello Michael Is it not prudent to check the SCORE BOARD instead of Genealogy. Please compare them in Scoreboard.
Michael A. posted:

Hello Michael
Is it not prudent to check the SCORE BOARD instead of Genealogy.
Please compare them in Scoreboard.
80x SUPPORT
Manohar M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 2 Replies

[quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running). From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home.
Michael A. posted:

I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running).

From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home.
Adam

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Manohar M.

[quote=990233][quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running). From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home. [/quote] That absolutely right. Once you get your Second Home CSA, a mention is made on the SCOREBOARD Manohar M
Adam posted:
Michael A. posted:

I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running).

That absolutely right.
Once you get your Second Home CSA, a mention
is made on the SCOREBOARD
Manohar M
80x SUPPORT
Manohar M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I just got the email today that second hand CSA's were assigned to me. Its about the same date every month
I just got the email today that second hand CSA's were assigned to me. Its about the same date every month
3x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Mano! I just got an e-mail notification - they are arriving! So check up your Genealogy again! Best regards !
Hi Mano!

I just got an e-mail notification - they are arriving! So check up your Genealogy again!

Best regards !
195x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Manohor, i was just informed Now that my Second Home CSA just arrived. Soon you will received yours. Goodday Gabriel A. GreenWhiteGreen
Hi Manohor, i was just informed Now that my Second Home CSA just arrived. Soon you will received yours.

Goodday

Gabriel A.
GreenWhiteGreen
12x SUPPORT
Gabriel A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

I just got mine here ...around noon SFI official time...
I just got mine here ...around noon SFI official time...
68x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,021 | Followers: 1,096 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 months ago

Just I got my CSAs here but I think all this my new CSAs are sleeping Giant. I do not expect them activate a single day or time.
Just I got my CSAs here but I think all this my new CSAs are sleeping Giant. I do not expect them activate a single day or time.
Tapi N.

India

Posted 6 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=990233][quote=990199]Double-check your genealogy. I just got mine on the 17th. [/quote] I would hope not. I didn't run the process until a few hours ago (and it's still running). From looking, you got some CSAs through a CSA Exchange, not 2nd Home. [/quote] Thanks for following up, Adam. I thought those were from the rewards program. I do see more today. I did put quite a few into the exchange program last week, but I thought I would be notified when I got new CSAs through the exchange? Either way, thank you for looking into it and your response. :)
Adam posted:
Michael A. posted:

Thanks for following up, Adam. I thought those were from the rewards program. I do see more today. I did put quite a few into the exchange program last week, but I thought I would be notified when I got new CSAs through the exchange?

Either way, thank you for looking into it and your response. :)
46x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

| Edit settings