Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Allow me to learn income process

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Yesterday I joined with SFI and I want to learn the best process to earn to support my family. Please reply me
Hi
Yesterday I joined with SFI and I want to learn the best process to earn to support my family. Please reply me

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Mohammad! Welcome to SFI and to this Forum! The best way to start is: 1. Read and learn all 61 Launchpad Lessons (everything that matters here is written in there) https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ 2. Contact your Sponsor every day and ask whatever you want to know! 3. Read this Forum's posts every day -you can find almost every answer here too! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hON40mR.jpg[/img]
Hi Mohammad!

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum!

The best way to start is:

1. Read and learn all 61 Launchpad Lessons (everything that matters here is written in there)
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

2. Contact your Sponsor every day and ask whatever you want to know!

3. Read this Forum's posts every day -you can find almost every answer here too!

Best regards !

196x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

go here https://www.sfimg.com/Income/
go here www.sfimg.com/Income/
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Welcome to SFI, go through the Lanchpad training it is very helpful. You can look it up in the search box. Do mot overload yourself with everything all at once. Take your time and login daily and go through the tabs they are also usegul tools and information. Contact your upline of you are unsure about something. Leslie
Welcome to SFI, go through the Lanchpad training it is very helpful. You can look it up in the search box. Do mot overload yourself with everything all at once. Take your time and login daily and go through the tabs they are also usegul tools and information. Contact your upline of you are unsure about something.
Leslie
Leslie P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Congratulations, Mohammad, for joining SFI, the best online home business opportunity! The best advice I can give you consists of the following: 1. Login to SFI EVERY DAY and visit every RED tab, follow instruction and turn ALL tabs GREEN. 2. If you haven`t already done so, visit https://www.sfimg.com/gettingstarted and follow instructions. 3. Learn everything you can about SFI. Start by completing all the free LaunchPad lessons. Go here: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ (Or click the rocket icon in the upper-right menu on your SFI homepage.) 4. Contact your Upline, especially your sponsor and co-sponsor. Start to engage with them and ask questions. If you follow these actions diligently, you will learn at a good pace and things will become clear to you. Try to go too fast and it may be confusing. All the best to you! Cheers! Max
Congratulations, Mohammad, for joining SFI, the best online home business opportunity!

The best advice I can give you consists of the following:
1. Login to SFI EVERY DAY and visit every RED tab, follow instruction and turn ALL tabs GREEN.
2. If you haven`t already done so, visit www.sfimg.com/gettingstarted and follow instructions.
3. Learn everything you can about SFI. Start by completing all the free LaunchPad lessons. Go here: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ (Or click the rocket icon in the upper-right menu on your SFI homepage.)
4. Contact your Upline, especially your sponsor and co-sponsor. Start to engage with them and ask questions.

If you follow these actions diligently, you will learn at a good pace and things will become clear to you. Try to go too fast and it may be confusing.

All the best to you!

Cheers!
Max
6x SUPPORT
Max J.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Mahabub, Welcome to SFI, we are glad that you took a good decision & joined SFI. In SFI you are to learn first how to earn. It is not like other free launching job. It is your business and you are your Boss. You have sponsor & co sponsor to guide you. In Forum you will get good guidance . However in forum if see below more from Bangladesh, you will post any question or any thing you want to know. There are six requirements for getting started which you have not completed. Please complete it. In the Home page there is Tab TO-DO, read it and try to do as required. There is Black strip below your picture which starts with a home at the left & ends with sign of TC. Click all in the Black Strip and read carefully. IF you do this two thing you will have no problem to earn. So think Big. Our Chairman Directed to read the book "The Magic of thinking Big" Again Welcome & wish you very good Luck. Muhammad Luqman
Hi Mahabub,
Welcome to SFI, we are glad that you took a good decision & joined SFI. In SFI you are to learn first how to earn. It is not like other free launching job. It is your business and you are your Boss. You have sponsor & co sponsor to guide you. In Forum you will get good guidance . However in forum if see below more from Bangladesh, you will post any question or any thing you want to know. There are six requirements for getting started which you have not completed. Please complete it. In the Home page there is Tab TO-DO, read it and try to do as required. There is Black strip below your picture which starts with a home at the left & ends with sign of TC. Click all in the Black Strip and read carefully. IF you do this two thing you will have no problem to earn. So think Big.
Our Chairman Directed to read the book "The Magic of thinking Big"
Again Welcome & wish you very good Luck.
Muhammad Luqman
3x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Mohammad Mahabubul, Welcome to SFI! I'm happy to have you as a Bangladeshi. Below I have given a link, along with trying to follow it, everything will be cleared after reading the launch pad. If you still have problems, contact your sponsor and co-sponsor and try to get the solution. Posting threads in Bangladeshi forums, like the need, will know a lot. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=63044]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=63044[/url]
Hi Mohammad Mahabubul,
Welcome to SFI!
I'm happy to have you as a Bangladeshi.
Below I have given a link, along with trying to follow it, everything will be cleared after reading the launch pad. If you still have problems, contact your sponsor and co-sponsor and try to get the solution. Posting threads in Bangladeshi forums, like the need, will know a lot.

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=63044
3x SUPPORT
Md. S.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago

congrats on taking action! My recommendation is to follow the Launchpad Lessons while starting with the "to-do" tasks. Reach out to your sponsor for anything you wonder about! Have fun and loads of success, Bruno
congrats on taking action!

My recommendation is to follow the Launchpad Lessons while starting with the "to-do" tasks.
Reach out to your sponsor for anything you wonder about!

Have fun and loads of success,
Bruno
8x SUPPORT
Bruno D.

Norway

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Mohammad, welcome to the SFI forum. To begin, you should https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Read and learn the 61 lessons of Launchpad, I wish you good luck affiliate partner.
Hello Mohammad, welcome to the SFI forum. To begin, you should www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
Read and learn the 61 lessons of Launchpad, I wish you good luck affiliate partner.

Ramón b.

Argentina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

The Launchpad and to-do-list are very important. Be patient and learn as much as you feel comfortable with each day. The most important daily thing to do is keep in contact with sponsors as this is where you get great advice. Another important aspect of building your business is to have fun and enjoy what you do each and everyday.
The Launchpad and to-do-list are very important. Be patient and learn as much as you feel comfortable with each day. The most important daily thing to do is keep in contact with sponsors as this is where you get great advice. Another important aspect of building your business is to have fun and enjoy what you do each and everyday.
2x SUPPORT
Mary Ann T.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Mohamed, Welcome to SFI. What you need most now is Training which is done by Reading the launch pad. As you undergo your training, you will understand how to go about your SFI business. Click on this link start the training. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Good luck!!?

Hi Mohamed,

Welcome to SFI.

What you need most now is Training which is done by Reading the launch pad.
As you undergo your training, you will understand how to go about your SFI
business.

Click on this link start the training.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Good luck!!?
11x SUPPORT
Ngozi G.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Hi You are welcome to a very exciting journey but firstly you need to understand how SFI works, read and practice what is in the Launch pad. It will help a lot. Best of luck
Hi
You are welcome to a very exciting journey but firstly you need to understand how SFI works, read and practice what is in the Launch pad. It will help a lot.
Best of luck
SUPPORT
olufunke A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings