Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What are the ways I can tremendously increase TC Sales

Posted 6 months ago More by Al M.

Good day SFI Family, Today, I am glad that I am going to share about an idea which may generate TC blooming sales . We know from around the world from small to large size business owner are coming to E-commerce to sales their products online. Day by day E-commerce trending to Entrepreneurs . Frequently, E-commerce being very crowded and noisy over the web. So it is little difficult to stand out over the crowd. As SFI's affiliate network has a strong unity and ability so let's stand out TC Top to Top over the noisy market. [b]How to start[/b] First I recommend SFI's Marketing Tools. SFI has given us a lot of Marketing Tools, aids, guidelines and so on for promoting TC Products world-wide. The notable things to realize and research here, how do we marketing & and what is the prospects value we are generating. Everyday, we are trying to promote TC Products on our different way, someone getting sales, someone isn't. So there is no reason to leg behind. May be you will be the one......next best sellers of TC Products. [b]The way I think can be succeed:[/b] In my opinions, there is another way that sending your TC products to billion of online shopper including some fresh contents on it. Somewhere I found the contents already posted with a products and listed with TC, the same contents posted in where else linking only the affiliate id to end of the url. I found some members are promoting displaying HTML banner. Displaying a banner ads in a blogs or website is not everything to say the truth. The real things is your site need to have a webmaster quality with Huge organic Traffic. Then may chances more that your TC products links will clicked any time & generate you sales. [u]Produce Separate Articles for each products you are interested to promote [/u] There is are some most effective leaders of SFI who has great sales records for a long a time. Do we know how is that possible. May be or not may be. But the brutally truth is- [b]Content Marketing [/b] In present generation contents marketing is the best way to send your products offers to million & billion of buyer around the web. Make contents for each products at least 3 to 4 on reviewing it only. Before that , you need to Customer's Journey in online. [b]There are 3 stage of customer journey.[/b] (a) Awareness------ In this stage customer just feel a products. But not interested to purchases at this moment. (b) Consideration-------- In this stage customer already know what products they need. But looking for more information across the web. (d) Decision-------In this stage customers already selected which products they are going to purchase. But still thinking and trying to know more deeply about that products. If we understand customers journey then we can be more succeed on TC product ts selling. As I was saying about content marketing--- I think create articles a min of 3 for each products. How to write about a products. (A) First learn about the description part of any TCV Products and review it. (B) Creating Articles following Customers Journey: I want to give an example- I found there are some sellers listed a products named "Baby Diaper". How to proceed selling "Baby Diaper" as example. We need to know some out information which not related with products. Like as- [b]368 600 new baby born in world-wide each day[/b]. So following the information start your marketing steps with contents. [ There are many many Diapers Manufacturers may trying at a time to engaged with their products those 368 600 Mothers, so take it seriously and try how many Mothers you can drive to TC Store] # Start gather all the marketing Aids given by SFI which you will use for this marketing mission. # Think if you interested any other media to promote the products # Produce some contents to target those Mom who search online for "Baby Diapers" So now- you need to target 3 stage of customer's Journey. 368 600 Moms they have 3 category certainly- 1st baby issue, 2nd issue, 3rd issue to ................ [b]Offer your first article for awareness " Why a Baby suffer from Mouth & Food disease for Diapers Leaking" [/b] If your contents be fresh & unique may google will display Top of the search engine. And if a mom looks for baby disease issue for diapers than certainly your posts will be read properly by that mom. This way most of mom will look for reading something like this. So finally, when they are in your web or blogs and read your contents- make sure that your site will be bookmarked by most of mom for next or future posts. It means this article made an [b]awareness[/b] in your audience already. Now your target should be drive to Consider label stage. offer another articles in the footer part of the current article's body right bellow and end of the current article saying " You may like to read this article also" or something else. [b]Offer 2nd articles for Consideration: How to select Best leak prevented Diapers for a baby, as a new mom you need to learn it immediately. [/b]The above headlined article will be for consideration label stage of customers. do not forget to show this articles link with the first articles to the end as I said. At that moment a mom will crazily read your next article as you already described about important issue for Diapers leaks. So now you are offering how to select best leak prevented diapers. If a mom click on 2nd articles that means you driven them to consideration label. [b]Offer article for Decision label stage: Why million of Moms around the world trust TC listed "BABY DIAPERS" & think us different from others [/b] So write as it should be creative. Careful that it is the decision label stage. In this stage a mom nearly to trigger the payment button with TC. And display this 3rd Article link to the end of 2nd Articles. Finally, Decision label customers typically want to know more about the products but it is sure that they already engaged with your products. At that situation post another articles to drive them fully to potential customers of TC. 4th Article: Read what other thousand of moms are telling about TC listed "Baby Diapers" This articles will help tremendously to a decision stage customer and automatically she will be interested to read what other mom saying. After writing some of line for this article, simple link up a specific TC products link with READ MORE.. Note: In your first posts, you gain all the leads first. To do that- install a pop plugin only for that post link. Set up the timestamp 'popup display after 50 second'. So within 50 seconds a mom will be highly bounced and engaged. Than if your popup say [b]"Subscribe Now to Read the Full contents"[/b] then they must subscribe with your site/blogs. And make the popup minimize value false. [b]END OF EXAMPLE- [/b] This way- we can promote every products listed on TC. Keyword search has been a new era in online, keep it just remember always. I think the posts has became a bit long-but i tired to explain a way which may increase TC Sales. I wish all of your comments on it. Regard AL M
Good day SFI Family,
Today, I am glad that I am going to share about an idea which may generate TC blooming sales . We know from around the world from small to large size business owner are coming to E-commerce to sales their products online. Day by day E-commerce trending to Entrepreneurs . Frequently, E-commerce being very crowded and noisy over the web. So it is little difficult to stand out over the crowd.

As SFI's affiliate network has a strong unity and ability so let's stand out TC Top to Top over the noisy market.
How to start
First I recommend SFI's Marketing Tools. SFI has given us a lot of Marketing Tools, aids, guidelines and so on for promoting TC Products world-wide. The notable things to realize and research here, how do we marketing & and what is the prospects value we are generating.

Everyday, we are trying to promote TC Products on our different way, someone getting sales, someone isn't. So there is no reason to leg behind. May be you will be the one......next best sellers of TC Products.
The way I think can be succeed:
In my opinions, there is another way that sending your TC products to billion of online shopper including some fresh contents on it.
Somewhere I found the contents already posted with a products and listed with TC, the same contents posted in where else linking only the affiliate id to end of the url. I found some members are promoting displaying HTML banner.
Displaying a banner ads in a blogs or website is not everything to say the truth. The real things is your site need to have a webmaster quality with Huge organic Traffic. Then may chances more that your TC products links will clicked any time & generate you sales.

Produce Separate Articles for each products you are interested to promote

There is are some most effective leaders of SFI who has great sales records for a long a time. Do we know how is that possible. May be or not may be. But the brutally truth is-

Content Marketing
In present generation contents marketing is the best way to send your products offers to million & billion of buyer around the web. Make contents for each products at least 3 to 4 on reviewing it only. Before that , you need to Customer's Journey in online.
There are 3 stage of customer journey.
(a) Awareness------ In this stage customer just feel a products. But not interested to purchases at this moment.
(b) Consideration-------- In this stage customer already know what products they need. But looking for more information across the web.
(d) Decision-------In this stage customers already selected which products they are going to purchase. But still thinking and trying to know more deeply about that products.
If we understand customers journey then we can be more succeed on TC product ts selling.

As I was saying about content marketing--- I think create articles a min of 3 for each products. How to write about a products.
(A) First learn about the description part of any TCV Products and review it.
(B) Creating Articles following Customers Journey:

I want to give an example- I found there are some sellers listed a products named "Baby Diaper".
How to proceed selling "Baby Diaper" as example. We need to know some out information which not related with products. Like as- 368 600 new baby born in world-wide each day. So following the information start your marketing steps with contents.
[ There are many many Diapers Manufacturers may trying at a time to engaged with their products those 368 600 Mothers, so take it seriously and try how many Mothers you can drive to TC Store]

# Start gather all the marketing Aids given by SFI which you will use for this marketing mission.
# Think if you interested any other media to promote the products
# Produce some contents to target those Mom who search online for "Baby Diapers"
So now- you need to target 3 stage of customer's Journey. 368 600 Moms they have 3 category certainly- 1st baby issue, 2nd issue, 3rd issue to ................

Offer your first article for awareness " Why a Baby suffer from Mouth & Food disease for Diapers Leaking"
If your contents be fresh & unique may google will display Top of the search engine. And if a mom looks for baby disease issue for diapers than certainly your posts will be read properly by that mom. This way most of mom will look for reading something like this. So finally, when they are in your web or blogs and read your contents- make sure that your site will be bookmarked by most of mom for next or future posts. It means this article made an awareness in your audience already. Now your target should be drive to Consider label stage. offer another articles in the footer part of the current article's body right bellow and end of the current article saying " You may like to read this article also" or something else.
Offer 2nd articles for Consideration: How to select Best leak prevented Diapers for a baby, as a new mom you need to learn it immediately.
The above headlined article will be for consideration label stage of customers. do not forget to show this articles link with the first articles to the end as I said. At that moment a mom will crazily read your next article as you already described about important issue for Diapers leaks. So now you are offering how to select best leak prevented diapers. If a mom click on 2nd articles that means you driven them to consideration label.

Offer article for Decision label stage: Why million of Moms around the world trust TC listed "BABY DIAPERS" & think us different from others

So write as it should be creative. Careful that it is the decision label stage. In this stage a mom nearly to trigger the payment button with TC. And display this 3rd Article link to the end of 2nd Articles.

Finally, Decision label customers typically want to know more about the products but it is sure that they already engaged with your products. At that situation post another articles to drive them fully to potential customers of TC.
4th Article: Read what other thousand of moms are telling about TC listed "Baby Diapers"
This articles will help tremendously to a decision stage customer and automatically she will be interested to read what other mom saying. After writing some of line for this article, simple link up a specific TC products link with READ MORE..

Note: In your first posts, you gain all the leads first. To do that- install a pop plugin only for that post link. Set up the timestamp 'popup display after 50 second'. So within 50 seconds a mom will be highly bounced and engaged. Than if your popup say "Subscribe Now to Read the Full contents" then they must subscribe with your site/blogs. And make the popup minimize value false.

END OF EXAMPLE-

This way- we can promote every products listed on TC. Keyword search has been a new era in online, keep it just remember always.

I think the posts has became a bit long-but i tired to explain a way which may increase TC Sales.
I wish all of your comments on it.
Regard
AL M

9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago

Great post! Together we can build something great! Best Regards !
Great post!
Together we can build something great!
Best Regards !
32x SUPPORT
Jelena C.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi AI M! Thank you for your effort to prepare such a detailed thread! Yes, there are lots of ways to increase online sells, and you're right; there are often some minor details that can make an advantage or ease decision making process! Top sellers have to improv their skills every day and all life long to stay on top ! Thanks for sharing ! best regards !
Hi AI M!

Thank you for your effort to prepare such a detailed thread! Yes, there are lots of ways to increase online sells, and you're right; there are often some minor details that can make an advantage or ease decision making process! Top sellers have to improv their skills every day and all life long to stay on top !

Thanks for sharing !

best regards !
195x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi AI M! Excellent post, thank you for Your hard work in writing this topic. Best wishes!
Hi AI M!
Excellent post, thank you for Your hard work in writing this topic. Best wishes!
4x SUPPORT
Roman I.

Russian Federation

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks for the post Appreciate it
Thanks for the post
Appreciate it
yanga s.

South Africa

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you very much for the advice!!

Thank you very much for the advice!!
Elena C.

Mexico

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Al thanks for the post. You definitely put a great deal of though into this and explained it very well. It should be a great encouragement to many as to how to advertise products available.
Al thanks for the post. You definitely put a great deal of though into this and explained it very well. It should be a great encouragement to many as to how to advertise products available.
SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Great post. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Great post. Thanks for sharing it with us.
SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

[quote=990571]Al thanks for the post. You definitely put a great deal of though into this and explained it very well. It should be a great encouragement to many as to how to advertise products available.[/quote] Dear Agnes, Thank you for your comments. Yes, whatever I tried to explain that is "A Customer Behavioral" & "Driving a visitor to Prospects Sales" Thank you AL M
Agnes C. posted:

Dear Agnes,
Thank you for your comments. Yes, whatever I tried to explain that is "A Customer Behavioral" & "Driving a visitor to Prospects Sales"
Thank you
AL M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Dear Rosemary, I am just a new face in SFI should be age of 15 days as of today. But I came with a thirst of becoming successful Leader that I am cherishing in mind since 6 years. So hope all of your helps. And one slogan should be mouth to mouth "Let's build SFI more easy" Regards AL M
Dear Rosemary,
I am just a new face in SFI should be age of 15 days as of today. But I came with a thirst of becoming successful Leader that I am cherishing in mind since 6 years. So hope all of your helps. And one slogan should be mouth to mouth "Let's build SFI more easy"
Regards
AL M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 months ago 2 Replies

The first thing we need to do to increase TripleClicks sales may not be recruiting PRM but instead recruiting additional PSA over the next 2 months. The reason I am saying this is we are very weak on name brand toys, electronics, and higher end jewelry. We need scented candles and holiday seasonal items, and we need them before the shoppers start choosing where to shop. Spotlight Merchants fill part of this gap but not in the same way or for the same earnings of referring ECA who actually sell products at TripleClicks. More top searched products and we can review them for more success than an unheard of cheaply made product from a company that is new to the market. People search for Gillette Micro Shaver, they don't search for No Name electric shaver. We also need professional sellers who know how to price products and market their offerings because our current listings need a lot of work to be search and human-friendly. Thanks for a great article, Andy Zeus Anderson
The first thing we need to do to increase TripleClicks sales may not be recruiting PRM but instead recruiting additional PSA over the next 2 months.

The reason I am saying this is we are very weak on name brand toys, electronics, and higher end jewelry. We need scented candles and holiday seasonal items, and we need them before the shoppers start choosing where to shop. Spotlight Merchants fill part of this gap but not in the same way or for the same earnings of referring ECA who actually sell products at TripleClicks.

More top searched products and we can review them for more success than an unheard of cheaply made product from a company that is new to the market. People search for Gillette Micro Shaver, they don't search for No Name electric shaver. We also need professional sellers who know how to price products and market their offerings because our current listings need a lot of work to be search and human-friendly.

Thanks for a great article,

Andy Zeus Anderson
35x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks for a very effective effort you given to SFI. Surely SFI will be benefited by your ideas. We hope you will do good for yourself and for others. Your en devour will not go waste. Thanks Muhammad Luqman
Thanks for a very effective effort you given to SFI. Surely SFI will be benefited by your ideas. We hope you will do
good for yourself and for others. Your en devour will not go waste.
Thanks
Muhammad Luqman
3x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

| Edit settings