Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ECA referrals

Posted 7 days ago More by Sylvie F

Is the ECA programme not open to all the countries in the world? Some people I sent a link to couldn't open it in China.
Is the ECA programme not open to all the countries in the world? Some people I sent a link to couldn't open it in China.
Sylvie F

Ireland

Posted 7 days ago

Hi Sylvie! Try to send them your blog's link (create your personal blog if you don't have one; you can do it on many free blogging platforms without a charge - then place your SFI and Tripleclicks links and banners on your blog) - they can open your blog's link and thus find and use SFI links from your Gateways or ECA referral links as well! Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Sylvie!

Try to send them your blog's link (create your personal blog if you don't have one; you can do it on many free blogging platforms without a charge - then place your SFI and Tripleclicks links and banners on your blog) - they can open your blog's link and thus find and use SFI links from your Gateways or ECA referral links as well!

Good Luck !
119x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

ECA is opened to most countries in the world. Send the link again.
ECA is opened to most countries in the world. Send the link again.
Beatrice H

United States

Posted 7 days ago

China often blocks US-based websites to avoid western influence on their citizens. They have increasingly wanted a role in censorship of giants such as Google and E-bay to the extent the Chinese versions of those sites are nothing like the offerings to the rest of the world. These merchants will have to check their local export laws before selling on TripleClicks but should be able to access the site through a proxy server. Andy Zeus Anderson
China often blocks US-based websites to avoid western influence on their citizens. They have increasingly wanted a role in censorship of giants such as Google and E-bay to the extent the Chinese versions of those sites are nothing like the offerings to the rest of the world. These merchants will have to check their local export laws before selling on TripleClicks but should be able to access the site through a proxy server.

Andy Zeus Anderson
25x SUPPORT
Andrew A

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Dear Sylvie F , Here you go : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=24332&referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=24332&referrer=search[/url] Best Regards !
Dear Sylvie F ,
Here you go :
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=24332&referrer=search

Best Regards !
113x SUPPORT
Zoran V

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Hi Sylvie ECA program open to many countries around the world except China, but that is not what' prevent you from trying other parts of the world. Advertise your ECA program elsewhere.
Hi Sylvie
ECA program open to many countries around the world except China, but that is not what' prevent you from trying other parts of the world. Advertise your ECA program elsewhere.
Samuel E

Namibia

Liked by Zdenko S

Posted 7 days ago More by Sylvie F

Hi Sead, thanks for you input. I will take that on board.
Hi Sead, thanks for you input. I will take that on board.
Sylvie F

Ireland

Liked by Ladislav O

Posted 7 days ago

The ECA program is open to the light of the world.Try a little change.
The ECA program is open to the light of the world.Try a little change.
5x SUPPORT
Đurđica J

Croatia

Posted 7 days ago

Hi Sylvie, ECA is for all countries in the world. As Sir Sead direct you to use the link in your blog, give it a second trial by using that procedure. Good luck!!!
Hi Sylvie,

ECA is for all countries in the world. As Sir Sead direct you to
use the link in your blog, give it a second trial by using that
procedure.

Good luck!!!
10x SUPPORT
Ngozi G

Nigeria

Liked by Andrew A

Posted 7 days ago

oh this programe is open for all country , remind your profile is completed .
oh this programe is open for all country , remind your profile is completed .
LIEW L

Malaysia

Posted 7 days ago More by Svend Erik L

[quote=990539]Is the ECA programme not open to all the countries in the world? Some people I sent a link to couldn't open it in China.[/quote] There is ECAs in China. At the moment is 6 ECAs in China. Best regards Svend
Sylvie F posted:

There is ECAs in China.

At the moment is 6 ECAs in China.

Best regards
Svend
42x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Andrew A

Posted 7 days ago More by Svend Erik L

[quote=990596]China often blocks US-based websites to avoid western influence on their citizens. They have increasingly wanted a role in censorship of giants such as Google and E-bay to the extent the Chinese versions of those sites are nothing like the offerings to the rest of the world. These merchants will have to check their local export laws before selling on TripleClicks but should be able to access the site through a proxy server. Andy Zeus Anderson[/quote] No problems in China with TripleClicks and SFI. They have the same possibility to be ECA, like all other countries. But there is a problem here in Forum. The Image service SFI is use is blocked by China Government, so we cannot see the Images here in Forum. Those want go around the blocking here is need use VPN service, as long we use paid VPN, it is easy enough, but they have now begin block all the free VPN service too. I have no option to pay for VPN, so I must live with the blocking. Best regards Svend
Andrew A posted:
China often blocks US-based websites to avoid western influence on their citizens. They have increasingly wanted a role in censorship of giants such as Google and E-bay to the extent the Chinese versions of those sites are nothing like the offerings to the rest of the world. These merchants will have to check their local export laws before selling on TripleClicks but should be able to access the site through a proxy server.

Andy Zeus Anderson

No problems in China with TripleClicks and SFI.

They have the same possibility to be ECA, like all other countries.

But there is a problem here in Forum.

The Image service SFI is use is blocked by China Government, so we cannot see the Images here in Forum.

Those want go around the blocking here is need use VPN service, as long we use paid VPN, it is easy enough, but they have now begin block all the free VPN service too.

I have no option to pay for VPN, so I must live with the blocking.

Best regards
Svend
42x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings