Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Learning to build your team!

Posted 6 months ago

I have been with SFI for a little over 4 months now. I can honestly say that this is the best home based business opportunity, that I have ever encountered.. I have tried many, and have never amounted to much... I can honestly tell you, that it wasn't for lack of effort. It was because my lack of knowledge. No other business opportunity can come close to matching the training, and resources that SFI has to offer. I was stuck on trying to build my team for a while now. While I grasped the concept, I just couldn't figure out how to make my team grow... I went back to the beginning, and started reading some of SFI's training, on "TEAM BUILDING" When it just hit me!! Some of my Mover's are from Different countries; So I transferred 5 of my PSA's from their country, directly to them... I now have 3 PSA's, on my first level, that are motivated, and have an incentive to work, as all of their new PSA's are from their home countries! I have now just started building my second level. My Point to all of this, is that if you are having a hard time, and seem to struggle a bit.. Go back to the beginning. Take a refresher course. You may come up with some information, that just might have slipped by you... This is an ever evolving, ever learning process, that can definitely bring you great rewards, if you are able to work and continue to LEARN during the process... I hope this inspires those of you, who are somewhat struggling, to continue working, and not give up!! H.D.
I have been with SFI for a little over 4 months now. I can honestly say that this is the best home based business opportunity, that I have ever encountered.. I have tried many, and have never amounted to much... I can honestly tell you, that it wasn't for lack of effort. It was because my lack of knowledge. No other business opportunity can come close to matching the training, and resources that SFI has to offer. I was stuck on trying to build my team for a while now. While I grasped the concept, I just couldn't figure out how to make my team grow... I went back to the beginning, and started reading some of SFI's training, on "TEAM BUILDING" When it just hit me!! Some of my Mover's are from Different countries; So I transferred 5 of my PSA's from their country, directly to them... I now have 3 PSA's, on my first level, that are motivated, and have an incentive to work, as all of their new PSA's are from their home countries! I have now just started building my second level. My Point to all of this, is that if you are having a hard time, and seem to struggle a bit.. Go back to the beginning. Take a refresher course. You may come up with some information, that just might have slipped by you... This is an ever evolving, ever learning process, that can definitely bring you great rewards, if you are able to work and continue to LEARN during the process... I hope this inspires those of you, who are somewhat struggling, to continue working, and not give up!!

H.D.
3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks for sharing this very encouraging information. Getting started is the hardest part of starting something new. I'm excited to here your testimony of TEAM BUILDING. I fee encouraged and I am sure others who have struggled and are possibly still struggling with getting started will read this and know that they don't have to struggle that help is always there.
Thanks for sharing this very encouraging information. Getting started is the hardest part of starting something new. I'm excited to here your testimony of TEAM BUILDING. I fee encouraged and I am sure others who have struggled and are possibly still struggling with getting started will read this and know that they don't have to struggle that help is always there.
15x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Shouvik M.

Hello Hector, You are right. SFI's training and resources are unmatchable! Anyone who take it seriously, is very unlikely to not succeed here. Continuous learning, and hard work, will pay the price in due time. TEAM BUILDING is my number one priority here.
Hello Hector,

You are right.

SFI's training and resources are unmatchable!

Anyone who take it seriously, is very unlikely to not succeed here.

Continuous learning, and hard work, will pay the price in due time.

TEAM BUILDING is my number one priority here.
2x SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Very well said Hector. I have always been a strong advocate of reading everything possible that pertains to the task at hand. I have been here for nearly 2 years, read everything I could, day by day from day 1, made BTL, and, like you, I got stuck. 6 months in I started reading everything again. 8 months ago I became active here at the Forum. To be fair, 6 months in I think I had a grand total of 20 affiliates in my downline. (Note that I was not the best recruiter in the world) 8 months ago I had roughly 300. Now I am at just over 1100 total, (PSAs & CSAs combined) and 4 levels deep. (This may not seem like much to some, but it is a milestone for me. 'Nuff said.) This, in itself, should say to all, how valuable the information you can find at SFI really is. I have experienced some of the excitement expressed by members of my team each time they log in to find that they have 20 or 30 new affiliates in their downline. And it's all because I decided to go back and give myself a refresher course. Y'all Stay Blessed Donald K.
Very well said Hector.
I have always been a strong advocate of reading everything possible that pertains to the task at hand.
I have been here for nearly 2 years, read everything I could, day by day from day 1, made BTL, and, like you, I got stuck.
6 months in I started reading everything again. 8 months ago I became active here at the Forum.

To be fair, 6 months in I think I had a grand total of 20 affiliates in my downline. (Note that I was not the best recruiter in the world)
8 months ago I had roughly 300.
Now I am at just over 1100 total, (PSAs & CSAs combined) and 4 levels deep. (This may not seem like much to some, but it is a milestone for me. 'Nuff said.)

This, in itself, should say to all, how valuable the information you can find at SFI really is.

I have experienced some of the excitement expressed by members of my team each time they log in to find that they have 20 or 30 new affiliates in their downline.

And it's all because I decided to go back and give myself a refresher course.

Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.
13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hey Hector, Thanks alot for sharing this info it's quite helpful in team building. In deed one needs to refresh at some point in time lest you forget important information. Thank you.
Hey Hector,

Thanks alot for sharing this info it's quite helpful in team building. In deed one needs to refresh at some point in time lest you forget important information.

Thank you.
paulina M.

Kenya

Posted 6 months ago

Just getting used to all that is available, trying to soak up whatever I can, posts like these are gems to be treasured and committed to memory. Have not spent much time in team building but am getting ready to start and this was something I needed to see tonight. Thank you, Hector.
Just getting used to all that is available, trying to soak up whatever I can, posts like these are gems to be treasured and committed to memory. Have not spent much time in team building but am getting ready to start and this was something I needed to see tonight. Thank you, Hector.
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Wow!!! Good testimony. Read Read and Read... SFI is just AMAZING! A pass by gate to online success; Thanks to Gery and Team
Wow!!! Good testimony.
Read Read and Read... SFI is just AMAZING!
A pass by gate to online success;
Thanks to Gery and Team
Edouard Aime T.

Indonesia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Hector D , This is a wonderful text, with the point that it must be and should be taught . Thank you for your time and want to confirm that success requires work, either as a teaching, or as an execution, and it is best to work together. All the Best !
Dear Hector D ,
This is a wonderful text, with the point that it must be and should be taught .
Thank you for your time and want to confirm that success requires work, either as a teaching, or as an execution, and it is best to work together.
All the Best !
166x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Hecto, I'll l'île to say thank you for jour imput. I will make use or if. Thanks. All the best. M. Brooks.
Hi Hecto, I'll l'île to say thank you for jour imput. I will make use or if. Thanks. All the best.
M. Brooks.
Madelline B.

Guadeloupe

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Good post Hector We all need refresh, it's true SFI offer the best training in home business Jacques
Good post Hector

We all need refresh, it's true SFI offer the best training in home business

Jacques
Jacques B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi, Hector Thanks for sharing this , I picked out some useful tips on how to build a team. Thank you
Hi, Hector
Thanks for sharing this , I picked out some useful tips on how to build a team.
Thank you
SUPPORT
Samuel E.

Namibia

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Hector, You got it! SFI has the best tools for training and educating its Affiliates. I see the determination in SFI in making Affiliates succeed! We just need to be patient and read and read some more. Team building is a top priority we must all learn to do every day. Thanks for great post and team building tips. Wish you success! best regards
Hi Hector,
You got it! SFI has the best tools for training and educating its Affiliates.
I see the determination in SFI in making Affiliates succeed! We just need to be patient
and read and read some more. Team building is a top priority we must all
learn to do every day. Thanks for great post and team building tips.
Wish you success!
best regards
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

| Edit settings