Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lets Go Fishing For PSAs Using Only FREE Advertising!

must-read post

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could pay for it but I rather do my own advertising. We're going to follow these steps: 1. Go to marketing to get an ad from marketing aid 2. Do a search on google for free classified advertising 3. Read the site rules and regulation on posting ads there (The sites you pick) . 4. Post your ad. 5. Repeat steps 2-4 200(+) hundred times a day. That's it! :sunglasses: (BTW, The net is loaded with a variety of Free Advertising Methods) By posting ads to 200(+) sites a day, you won't have time to worry about inactive members.
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could pay for it but I rather do my own advertising.

We're going to follow these steps:

1. Go to marketing to get an ad from marketing aid
2. Do a search on google for free classified advertising
3. Read the site rules and regulation on posting ads there (The sites you pick) .
4. Post your ad.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 200(+) hundred times a day.

That's it!

(BTW, The net is loaded with a variety of Free Advertising Methods)

By posting ads to 200(+) sites a day, you won't have time to worry about inactive members.
5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Tommie, Your free ads posting has tremendously assisted many affiliates indeed. We are all grateful.
Hello Tommie,

Your free ads posting has tremendously assisted many affiliates indeed.
We are all grateful.
30x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Tommie! Nice suggestion! I am following it and I hope lot of our colleagues will! As a matter of fact, for many of us this is the only possible way! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards !
Hi Tommie!

Nice suggestion! I am following it and I hope lot of our colleagues will! As a matter of fact, for many of us this is the only possible way!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !
169x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1021712]Hello Tommie, Your free ads posting has tremendously assisted many affiliates indeed. We are all grateful.[/quote] Hi Uche, That's all that I use to generate traffic. Why pay others for something that I can do myself. If you look at my snapshot, you will see that I don't have time to play games because I'm posting ads. :sunglasses:
Uche . posted:
Hello Tommie,

Your free ads posting has tremendously assisted many affiliates indeed.
We are all grateful.

Hi Uche,

That's all that I use to generate traffic. Why pay others for something that I can do myself.

If you look at my snapshot, you will see that I don't have time to play games because I'm posting ads.

5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1021713]Hi Tommie! Nice suggestion! I am following it and I hope lot of our colleagues will! As a matter of fact, for many of us this is the only possible way! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards ! [/quote] I love posting my own ads and wouldn't have it any other way. If I was a golfer, I wouldn't pay someone to play golf for me. Would you (assuming you play golf)? Anyway, If a person is posting ads to 200+ sites a day, they won't have time to complain about inactive members.
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Tommie!

Nice suggestion! I am following it and I hope lot of our colleagues will! As a matter of fact, for many of us this is the only possible way!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

I love posting my own ads and wouldn't have it any other way.

If I was a golfer, I wouldn't pay someone to play golf for me. Would you (assuming you play golf)?

Anyway, If a person is posting ads to 200+ sites a day, they won't have time to complain about inactive members.
5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Friedrich F.

[quote=1021721][quote=1021713]Hi Tommie! Nice suggestion! I am following it and I hope lot of our colleagues will! As a matter of fact, for many of us this is the only possible way! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards ! [/quote] I love posting my own ads and wouldn't have it any other way. If I was a golfer, I wouldn't pay someone to play golf for me. Would you (assuming you play golf)? Anyway, If a person is posting ads to 200+ sites a day, they won't have time to complain about inactive members. [/quote] High Tommie, great posting and I will remember that. We all can that very creative. Regards Friedrich Fritz
Tommie K. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Tommie!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

I love posting my own ads and wouldn't have it any other way.

If I was a golfer, I wouldn't pay someone to play golf for me. Would you (assuming you play golf)?

Anyway, If a person is posting ads to 200+ sites a day, they won't have time to complain about inactive members.

High Tommie,
great posting and I will remember that.
We all can that very creative.
Regards
Friedrich Fritz
3x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1021706]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could paid for it but I rather do my own advertising. We're going to follow these steps: 1. Go to marketing to get an ad from marketing aid 2. Do a search on google for free classified advertising 3. Read the site rules and regulation on posting ads there (The sites you pick) . 4. Post your ad. 5. Repeat steps 2-4 200(+) hundred times a day. That's it! :sunglasses: (BTW, The net is loaded with a variety of Free Advertising Methods) By posting ads to 200(+) sites a day, you won't have time to worry about inactive members. [/quote] Great techniques... I will surely do. . . Thank you for sharing.. Am copying right away
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could paid for it but I rather do my own advertising.

3. Read the site rules and regulation on posting ads there (The sites you pick) .
4. Post your ad.

That's it!

By posting ads to 200(+) sites a day, you won't have time to worry about inactive members.

Great techniques... I will surely do. . . Thank you for sharing.. Am copying right away
12x SUPPORT
Gabriel A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, Tommie K. In fact you have produce a very useful idea for us thanks so much Have a nice day.
Hi, Tommie K.
In fact you have produce a very useful idea for us thanks so much
Have a nice day.
Mohammed H.

Ghana

[quote=1021774][quote=1021706]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could paid for it but I rather do my own advertising. We're going to follow these steps: 1. Go to marketing to get an ad from marketing aid 2. Do a search on google for free classified advertising 3. Read the site rules and regulation on posting ads there (The sites you pick) . 4. Post your ad. 5. Repeat steps 2-4 200(+) hundred times a day. That's it! :sunglasses: (BTW, The net is loaded with a variety of Free Advertising Methods) By posting ads to 200(+) sites a day, you won't have time to worry about inactive members. [/quote] Great techniques... I will surely do. . . Thank you for sharing.. Am copying right away[/quote] Hi Gabriel, If you have read any of my comments in the forum you will know that I love this phrase; [b]"Keep It Simple Stupid"[/b] :sunglasses: I just post FREE ads to generate PSA's and you can confirm that by my snapshot, that I don't play games! :grinning:
Gabriel A. posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could paid for it but I rather do my own advertising.

4. Post your ad.

That's it!

Great techniques... I will surely do. . . Thank you for sharing.. Am copying right away

Hi Gabriel,

If you have read any of my comments in the forum you will know that I love this phrase;

"Keep It Simple Stupid"

I just post FREE ads to generate PSA's and you can confirm that by my snapshot, that I don't play games!
5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1021706]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could paid for it but I rather do my own advertising. We're going to follow these steps: 1. Go to marketing to get an ad from marketing aid 2. Do a search on google for free classified advertising 3. Read the site rules and regulation on posting ads there (The sites you pick) . 4. Post your ad. 5. Repeat steps 2-4 200(+) hundred times a day. That's it! :sunglasses: (BTW, The net is loaded with a variety of Free Advertising Methods) By posting ads to 200(+) sites a day, you won't have time to worry about inactive members. [/quote] I agree and am fortunate to be [b]Network Magic Queen[/b] of a community that FREELY offers self-promotion tools, since 1998, to the International Community ... There are scores of former SFI Affiliates in that community, I am encouraging to give SFI a 2nd try ... Since joining here 2 PSAs and 3 ECAs are my personal recruits from [b]my reigning community[/b] ... I am anticipating more followers back to SFI in the near future Jan
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

4. Post your ad.

That's it!

I agree and am fortunate to be Network Magic Queen of a community that FREELY offers self-promotion tools,
since 1998, to the International Community ...

There are scores of former SFI Affiliates in that community, I am encouraging to give SFI a 2nd try ...

Since joining here 2 PSAs and 3 ECAs are my personal recruits from my reigning community ...

I am anticipating more followers back to SFI in the near future

Jan
Jan G.

United States

[quote=1021783][quote=1021706]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Using FREE advertising is simple and everyone can do it. Now, we could paid for it but I rather do my own advertising. We're going to follow these steps: 1. Go to marketing to get an ad from marketing aid 2. Do a search on google for free classified advertising 3. Read the site rules and regulation on posting ads there (The sites you pick) . 4. Post your ad. 5. Repeat steps 2-4 200(+) hundred times a day. That's it! :sunglasses: (BTW, The net is loaded with a variety of Free Advertising Methods) By posting ads to 200(+) sites a day, you won't have time to worry about inactive members. [/quote] I agree and am fortunate to be [b]Network Magic Queen[/b] of a community that FREELY offers self-promotion tools, since 1998, to the International Community ... There are scores of former SFI Affiliates in that community, I am encouraging to give SFI a 2nd try ... Since joining here 2 PSAs and 3 ECAs are my personal recruits from [b]my reigning community[/b] ... I am anticipating more followers back to SFI in the near future Jan [/quote] Hi Jan, You're off to a great start! Keep up the great work! :smile: The goal is to keep bringing in new PSA's and NEVER try to push, pull or drag anyone across the finish line. A thousand inactive members = Zero, Nothing, Nada, and etc... As you can see, I need to keep moving to keep up with my team before they leave me. :sunglasses:
Jan G. posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

4. Post your ad.

That's it!

I agree and am fortunate to be Network Magic Queen of a community that FREELY offers self-promotion tools,
since 1998, to the International Community ...

There are scores of former SFI Affiliates in that community, I am encouraging to give SFI a 2nd try ...

Since joining here 2 PSAs and 3 ECAs are my personal recruits from my reigning community ...

I am anticipating more followers back to SFI in the near future

Jan

Hi Jan,

You're off to a great start! Keep up the great work!

The goal is to keep bringing in new PSA's and NEVER try to push, pull or drag anyone across the finish line.

A thousand inactive members = Zero, Nothing, Nada, and etc...

As you can see, I need to keep moving to keep up with my team before they leave me.

5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks, Tommie! That's what I'm working on myself. I try to send info like this and more to my affiliates. I have a mixture of active and inactive. I refuse to give up on my efforts and anyone who wants to come with me on this journey. I like you have no time for games. Got to keep it moving. Don't want to get left behind!
Thanks, Tommie! That's what I'm working on myself. I try to send info like this and more to my affiliates. I have a mixture of active and inactive. I refuse to give up on my efforts and anyone who wants to come with me on this journey. I like you have no time for games. Got to keep it moving. Don't want to get left behind!
Eleanor F.

United States

| Edit settings