Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What would you do if logged-in on the 46 day & lost ALL your PSAs

Posted 11 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFIers, If you didn't know about the new login policy and logged-in after the 45th day and found ALL your PSA's gone what would you do? :sunglasses:
Hi Fellow SFIers,

If you didn't know about the new login policy and logged-in after the 45th day and found ALL your PSA's gone what would you do?
16x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . 1 Reply

[quote=1026438]Hi Fellow SFIers, If you didn't know about the new login policy and logged-in after the 45th day and found ALL your PSA's gone what would you do? :sunglasses: [/quote] Kick myself in the arse for not logging in every day. After all, you can't run a business when your store is closed.
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFIers,

If you didn't know about the new login policy and logged-in after the 45th day and found ALL your PSA's gone what would you do?

Kick myself in the arse for not logging in every day.

After all, you can't run a business when your store is closed.
69x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Write support and beg.
Write support and beg.
8x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Ofuonyebi '. 1 Reply

You don't look at where you have fallen... You are in a marathon race...there is no looking back! Just pick yourself up and continue while you learn to avoid the mistake in future from the experience you have garnered..i have lost.. 78-day!.. before yet I move on and never looked the past disappointment..
You don't look at where you have fallen...
You are in a marathon race...there is no looking back!
Just pick yourself up and continue while you learn to avoid the mistake in
future from the experience you have garnered..i have lost.. 78-day!.. before
yet I move on and never looked the past disappointment..
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1026446][quote=1026438]Hi Fellow SFIers, If you didn't know about the new login policy and logged-in after the 45th day and found ALL your PSA's gone what would you do? :sunglasses: [/quote] Kick myself in the arse for not logging in every day. After all, you can't run a business when your store is closed.[/quote] Being a Silver member yourself, in addition to kicking your own arse, what would you do? Would you quit, Start all over again from scratch, and etc...
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFIers,

Being a Silver member yourself, in addition to kicking your own arse, what would you do? Would you quit, Start all over again from scratch, and etc...
16x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by DARLENE C.

Posted 11 months ago

Would just have to start over!! Quitters never Win and Winners never Quit!!!
Would just have to start over!! Quitters never Win and Winners never Quit!!!
Brenda H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by William R. I.

The people that need to read this are not logged in.
The people that need to read this are not logged in.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Tommie I would talk to my sponsor and explain what was the problem and ask to send me back my PSA. It has to be something big for me not to log in for 45 days. :smile:
Hi Tommie

I would talk to my sponsor and explain what was the problem and ask to send me back my PSA.
It has to be something big for me not to log in for 45 days.

33x SUPPORT
Emina N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . 1 Reply

[quote=1026455][quote=1026446][quote=1026438]Hi Fellow SFIers, If you didn't know about the new login policy and logged-in after the 45th day and found ALL your PSA's gone what would you do? :sunglasses: [/quote] Kick myself in the arse for not logging in every day. After all, you can't run a business when your store is closed.[/quote] Being a Silver member yourself, in addition to kicking your own arse, what would you do? Would you quit, Start all over again from scratch, and etc... [/quote] Actually it is Gold, just haven't requalified yet. But then again, you don't make gold or silver by not logging in for 45 days. Your business does not run on auto pilot.
Tommie K. posted:
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFIers,

Being a Silver member yourself, in addition to kicking your own arse, what would you do? Would you quit, Start all over again from scratch, and etc...

Actually it is Gold, just haven't requalified yet. But then again, you don't make gold or silver by not logging in for 45 days. Your business does not run on auto pilot.
69x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Tommie, I think this would be an awkward situation but remember the rules if you don't sign in within 45 days you would lose your team. The best thing you could do is to slap yourself because it's all your fault and get up and try to get your team back, contact SFI and your Sponsor to see if you can. We have to remember the new rule about inactive Sponsors so that we do not get caught in this situation. All Sponsors should be active to let your Affiliates see that you are there for them. Be an awesome sponsor and lead by example. Good luck Tommie and don't ever be caught in this situation. Become an Awesome leader.
Hi Tommie,

I think this would be an awkward situation but remember the rules if you don't sign in within 45 days
you would lose your team. The best thing you could do is to slap yourself because it's all your fault
and get up and try to get your team back, contact SFI and your Sponsor to see if you can.

We have to remember the new rule about inactive Sponsors so that we do not get caught in this situation.
All Sponsors should be active to let your Affiliates see that you are there for them. Be an awesome
sponsor and lead by example.

Good luck Tommie and don't ever be caught in this situation. Become an Awesome leader.
12x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

Log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days What's so hard ?
Log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days What's so hard ?
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago More by Samuel E. 1 Reply

With the knowledge of new sponsor policy, I wouldn't say anything for the moment I realise that all my PSA gone, because that's exactly what the results of not logging in my SFI account for 45 days will will be. I know lot of affiliates will run straight to SFI forum without even contacts the sponsor as if the new sponsor policy wasn't Introduced. I will kindly contact my sponsor regard this matter to see if she can reassign my PSA. I know she will, But you what Tommie, prevention is batter than cure. I won't let 45 days or even a week without logged in my SFI affiliate center.
With the knowledge of new sponsor policy, I wouldn't say anything for the moment I realise that all my PSA gone, because that's exactly what the results of not logging in my SFI account for 45 days will will be. I know lot of affiliates will run straight to SFI forum without even contacts the sponsor as if the new sponsor policy wasn't Introduced.

I will kindly contact my sponsor regard this matter to see if she can reassign my PSA. I know she will,
But you what Tommie, prevention is batter than cure.

I won't let 45 days or even a week without logged in my SFI affiliate center.
2x SUPPORT
Samuel E.

Namibia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings