Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is there a MRP expiry ledger?

Posted 2 months ago

Is there a MRP expiry ledger? I have a few months before my 1 year is up but how do I know how many of my MRP will expire? Do I need to manually count by looking at dates that I got the MRP?
Is there a MRP expiry ledger? I have a few months before my 1 year is up but how do I know how many of my MRP will expire? Do I need to manually count by looking at dates that I got the MRP?
SUPPORT
Bitt Yun C.

Malaysia

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Member Rewards Points (MRP) expire one year from when they are acquired. Here is the link for your MRP ledger: https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php You will certainly need them to advance your business and help yourself with more VPs for rank. There's no need to worry that they will epire. Above all you can buy some products with your MRPs, when accumulated. Regards :-)
Member Rewards Points (MRP) expire one year from when they are acquired.
Here is the link for your MRP ledger: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php

You will certainly need them to advance your business and help yourself with more VPs for rank. There's no need to worry that they will epire. Above all you can buy some products with your MRPs, when accumulated. Regards :-)
32x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Ma'am Bitt Yun, Yes, Member Rewards Points (MRP) expire one year from when they are acquired. See here https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18165&referrer=search regards, Anthony T. Galano Philippines
Hi Ma'am Bitt Yun,

Yes, Member Rewards Points (MRP) expire one year from when they are acquired.
See here www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18165&referrer=search

regards,
Anthony T. Galano
Philippines
SUPPORT
Anthony G.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Bitt, Yes you have to count from your vp ledger starting from the date you earned the vp. Once it is one year from the date you earned the vp , it expires. You can get the dates here: https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php
Hello Bitt,

Yes you have to count from your vp ledger starting from the date you earned the vp.
Once it is one year from the date you earned the vp , it expires.

You can get the dates here: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php
27x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Ana V.

Dear Bitt, That question bothers me too. Apparently we have to manually count received and spent MRPs, as well as TCredits, if we don't want them to expire.
Dear Bitt,
That question bothers me too. Apparently we have to manually count received and spent MRPs, as well as TCredits, if we don't want them to expire.
Ana V.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Respected Bitt Yun There is no separate MRP Expiration Ledger. The link provided here will take you to the detail MRP Ledger from where you can keep track of your MRPs. Just for information: (To: Respected Ana) For TCredits: We have a TCredits detail Ledeger which you can locate when you visit TripleClicks Member Center. This Ledger contains a TCredit Expiration Ledger also which provides details of TCredits expiration dates! https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_expiration
Respected Bitt Yun

There is no separate MRP Expiration Ledger. The link provided here will take you to the detail MRP Ledger from where you can keep track of your MRPs.

Just for information: (To: Respected Ana)

For TCredits:
We have a TCredits detail Ledeger which you can locate when you visit TripleClicks Member Center. This Ledger contains a TCredit Expiration Ledger also which provides details of TCredits expiration dates!
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_expiration

255x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,303 | Followers: 1,663 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago

there's no MRP expiry ledger here in SFI. We need to use our MRP one year before it will expired.
there's no MRP expiry ledger here in SFI. We need to use our MRP one year before it will expired.
SUPPORT
gina g.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago More by Ana V.

[quote=1030293] Just for information: (To: Respected Ana) For TCredits: We have a TCredits detail Ledeger which you can locate when you visit TripleClicks Member Center. This Ledger contains a TCredit Expiration Ledger also which provides details of TCredits expiration dates! https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_expiration [/quote] This is great! I haven't noticed this thus far. Thank you Sampath Kumar :thumbsup:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:

Just for information: (To: Respected Ana)
For TCredits:
We have a TCredits detail Ledeger which you can locate when you visit TripleClicks Member Center. This Ledger contains a TCredit Expiration Ledger also which provides details of TCredits expiration dates!
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_expiration

This is great! I haven't noticed this thus far. Thank you Sampath Kumar
Ana V.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Bitt Gun, Sure, Member Reward Point (MPR) expires one year from the day its earned. But I don't think your to be worried or disturbed for the expiration date of your acquired MRP. Use them to make purchases to put a new face on your business, upgrade your rank and earn more versa points. You will be updated more from Anthony, Tatiana and Uche' s link above. Kind Regards!
Hello Bitt Gun,

Sure, Member Reward Point (MPR) expires one year from the day its earned. But I don't think your to be worried or disturbed for the expiration date of your acquired MRP. Use them to make purchases to put a new face on your business, upgrade your rank and earn more versa points. You will be updated more from Anthony, Tatiana and Uche' s link above.
Kind Regards!
IKENNA C.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi! To the excellent answer I only add this: MRP and TCredits are deducted from the oldest.Therefore, there is little risk of loss due to expiration of both MRP and TCredits. Regards Lado
Hi!

To the excellent answer I only add this:

MRP and TCredits are deducted from the oldest.Therefore, there is little risk of loss due to expiration of both MRP and TCredits.

Regards

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Carol J.

Posted 2 months ago

Your MRP expire one year after you get them. Use it before it expires
Your MRP expire one year after you get them. Use it before it expires
7x SUPPORT
Damilola S.