Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I am completely new here. Help me to understand SFI

Posted 4 months ago

I'm new in SFI. How can i start?
Shobha B.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago More by Al M.

[quote=1030237]I'm new in SFI. How can i start?[/quote] Dear Shobha You had taken a right decision joining with SFI. As you are new here- I just recommend firstly: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/]Read Launchpad[/url] , Read Launchpad & [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/]Read Launchpad[/url] [b]Remember[/b] [b]As SFI President Gery Carson says, it's ABSURD[/b] to think you can succeed in SFI if you're not visiting the SFI Affiliate Center at least once a day and reading the latest information. EVERY DAY you should be checking SFI News, SFI Power Tips, and reading the latest posts at the SFI Forum. I personally have learned more from the SFI Forum than any other SFI resource. It's like a field of diamonds all for the taking! But don't stop with the SFI Affiliate Center. I go out on the Web every day and read business and marketing blogs that I've found and bookmarked. There's a wealth of information out there, all you have to do is go seek it out! In short, everything you need to succeed has already been written and is just waiting for you to go read it. So what are you waiting for? [b]Best Regards[/b] AL M
Shobha B. posted:

Dear Shobha
You had taken a right decision joining with SFI.
As you are new here- I just recommend firstly: Read Launchpad , Read Launchpad & Read Launchpad

Remember

As SFI President Gery Carson says, it's ABSURD to think you can succeed in SFI if you're not visiting the SFI Affiliate Center at least once a day and reading the latest information. EVERY DAY you should be checking SFI News, SFI Power Tips, and reading the latest posts at the SFI Forum. I personally have learned more from the SFI Forum than any other SFI resource. It's like a field of diamonds all for the taking!

But don't stop with the SFI Affiliate Center. I go out on the Web every day and read business and marketing blogs that I've found and bookmarked. There's a wealth of information out there, all you have to do is go seek it out!
In short, everything you need to succeed has already been written and is just waiting for you to go read it. So what are you waiting for?

Best Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

you can start with to do list
you can start with to do list
michael d.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Shobha Send a commitment message to your sponsor so they know that you are ready to build your business and they can then help you. Good decision to join Best wishes Kevin
Hi Shobha

Send a commitment message to your sponsor so they know that you are ready to build your business and they can then help you.

Good decision to join

Best wishes

Kevin
SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

Posted 4 months ago

Learning this business is the most important. You will need to go over all the training materials here at SFI. Take your time. There is a lot of information here. If you don’t understand something let let your sponsor know. Here is a link to the training materials: https://www.sfimg.com/Training. Click on the Launchpad to start
Learning this business is the most important.
You will need to go over all the training materials here at SFI.
Take your time. There is a lot of information here.
If you don’t understand something let let your sponsor know.
Here is a link to the training materials:
www.sfimg.com/Training. Click on the Launchpad to start
Keith H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Shobha B Welcome to SFI and the Forum. In addition to reading the LaunchPad Lessons, contact your Sponsor and/or your Co-Sponsor. They will also give you guidance, and come back to the Forum as well. There is a lot of help available to get you off to a good start. Make sure to do your part by reading and following the instructions. We wish you every success here!
Dear Shobha B

Welcome to SFI and the Forum.
In addition to reading the LaunchPad Lessons, contact your Sponsor and/or your
Co-Sponsor. They will also give you guidance, and come back to the Forum as well.
There is a lot of help available to get you off to a good start. Make sure to do your
part by reading and following the instructions.
We wish you every success here!
7x SUPPORT
Noreen A.

Barbados

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Shobha Welcome to SFI Go here & Get Started: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining All the best!
Hello Shobha
Welcome to SFI
Go here & Get Started:
www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining
All the best!
80x SUPPORT
Manohar M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Friend, I wish to state that there are 19 ways to earn Versa Points for Free. You can see below those details. But before that I would like to add that just first 10 days available to a new member affiliate to go for NMP pack if he/she likes it. If you're someone who likes to get started fast, you'll want to consider ordering a New Member Pack (NMP). NOTE! NMPs are available ONLY during your first ten days in SFI. A NMP is just $20 and includes: • 200 MRP (Member Rewards Points) • 50 TCredits • 10 EZ Express tokens (for playing Eager Zebra games even if you've reached the win limit) • 3 New CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) • 500 VersaPoints • 30 FREE entries in the TripleClicks Daily Crown Drawing. That’s one free entry each day for the next 30 days to win a share of over $1,700 in daily prizes This golden opportunity can be used if and if only you wish to avail it and nothing is compulsory. Being your Co-sponsor, I am willing to inform you in advance because it is available for 10 days only from the date of joining. There are 19 ways to earn Versa Points for Free which can be seen from: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 Best wishes for your success N.Bupathy
Dear Friend,
I wish to state that there are 19 ways to earn Versa Points for Free. You can see below those details. But before that I would like to add that just first 10 days available to a new member affiliate to go for NMP pack if he/she likes it.
If you're someone who likes to get started fast, you'll want to consider ordering a New Member Pack (NMP).
NOTE! NMPs are available ONLY during your first ten days in SFI.
A NMP is just $20 and includes:
• 200 MRP (Member Rewards Points)
• 50 TCredits
• 10 EZ Express tokens (for playing Eager Zebra games even if you've reached the win limit)
• 3 New CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates)
• 500 VersaPoints
• 30 FREE entries in the TripleClicks Daily Crown Drawing. That’s one free entry each day for the next 30 days to win a share of over $1,700 in daily prizes

This golden opportunity can be used if and if only you wish to avail it and nothing is compulsory. Being your Co-sponsor, I am willing to inform you in advance because it is available for 10 days only from the date of joining.

There are 19 ways to earn Versa Points for Free which can be seen from:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240

Best wishes for your success

N.Bupathy

3x SUPPORT
Bupathy N.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Shobha, Your Sponsor Al Mamun has answered you. Follow him. Take the Guidance of others. But Chat with your Sponsor. Ask him. Thanks.
Shobha,

Your Sponsor Al Mamun has answered you. Follow him.
Take the Guidance of others. But Chat with your Sponsor.
Ask him.
Thanks.
3x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

Welcome to SFI! First try not to get overwhelmed with all the information that SFI has for you. Take time and start with your Launchpad lessons this will help you begin to understand and learn about this amazing business. Reading and looking at questions and answers in the Forum will also be a very big help. Stay positive and remember to keep in touch with your upline and remember to be successful you need to check in daily to read and make contact with your upline and soon your downline. Hope this helps! Again welcome to this amazing team! Patty Rockwell
Welcome to SFI!
First try not to get overwhelmed with all the information that SFI has for you. Take time and start with your Launchpad lessons this will help you begin to understand and learn about this amazing business. Reading and looking at questions and answers in the Forum will also be a very big help. Stay positive and remember to keep in touch with your upline and remember to be successful you need to check in daily to read and make contact with your upline and soon your downline.

Hope this helps! Again welcome to this amazing team!
Patty Rockwell
Patty R.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi shobha B welcome to sfi I want to let you know that you've made a great decision joining SFI. SFI isn't just leading people into the future; they're creating it with their groundbreaking business model that has made it possible for thousands of people all over the world to profit from the Internet revolution. Your timing is great, too, because SFI is poised to explode with growth over the next five years. What you need to do now is go to http://www.sfimg.com. Just log in and follow the \"getting started\" And also do your daily task and u at good to go welcome once again
Hi shobha B welcome to sfi

I want to let you know that you've made a great decision joining SFI. SFI isn't just leading people into the future; they're creating it with their groundbreaking business model that has made it possible for thousands of people all over the world to profit from the Internet revolution. Your timing is great, too, because SFI is poised to explode with growth over the next five years.

What you need to do now is go to www.sfimg.com. Just log in and follow the \"getting started\"
And also do your daily task and u at good to go welcome once again
Orji V.

Nigeria

Liked by Noreen A. Bojana C.

Posted 4 months ago

Read Launchpad lessons.Complete 15 daily action tabs to get a minimum of 10 versapoints a day which make you qualify for Daily grand drawing.
Read Launchpad lessons.Complete 15 daily action tabs to get a minimum of 10 versapoints a day which make you qualify for Daily grand drawing.
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Noreen A. Desa K.

| Edit settings