Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My Bonus Earnings in SFI

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hey Gery, Can i used my bonus earnings in SFI to make purchases in TripleClicks? If so, how? or Why not?
Hey Gery,
Can i used my bonus earnings in SFI to make purchases in TripleClicks? If so, how? or Why not?
Mamme S.

Cameroon

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Manne, Your Bonus earning are getting payed out on 3% above your monthly regulair commission. So, you can not purchase any item with your bonus amount. Read also the latest newsletter about: Class Cash http://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ - as here now further: Signing Bonus will be called: Action Bonus I have received Signing Bonuses previously. The total amount of those bonuses resides in my account. Do I lose this money? No. If you have Signing Bonus money in your affiliate account, it will be paid out per the original rules (as 3% of your commissions, for up to 18 months). Do note, however, that we are changing the name from Signing Bonus to Action Bonus. That is, the money you received as a Signing Bonus will now be categorized in your account as an Action Bonus.
Hello Manne,

Your Bonus earning are getting payed out on 3% above your monthly regulair commission.

So, you can not purchase any item with your bonus amount.

Read also the latest newsletter about: Class Cash
news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/

- as here now further: Signing Bonus will be called: Action Bonus
I have received Signing Bonuses previously. The total amount of those bonuses resides in my account. Do I lose this money?
No. If you have Signing Bonus money in your affiliate account, it will be paid out per the original rules (as 3% of your commissions, for up to 18 months). Do note, however, that we are changing the name from Signing Bonus to Action Bonus. That is, the money you received as a Signing Bonus will now be categorized in your account as an Action Bonus.
269x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Mamme, please read the following article https://news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/signing-bonus-program-to-be-discontinued/ NOTE: New affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. To receive them, they simply need to complete the qualifying actions no later than the end of Sunday, July 16th. I hope that this is for your help Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hello Mamme,
please read the following article news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/signing-bonus-program-to-be-discontinued/
NOTE: New affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. To receive them, they simply need to complete the qualifying actions no later than the end of Sunday, July 16th.

I hope that this is for your help

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
3x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Ofuonyebi '.

Hi Mamme, Johan had given you a good answer, you cannot use your Signing Bonus to purchase items at triplecliks in view of the existing rules that it had to be paid out to you in certain percentage through 18-months. 2. However, if you have other funds, it is easy to purchase any products of your choice at Tripleclicks. Goodluck
Hi Mamme,
Johan had given you a good answer, you cannot use your Signing Bonus
to purchase items at triplecliks in view of the existing rules that it had to be paid out
to you in certain percentage through 18-months.
2. However, if you have other funds, it is easy to purchase any products
of your choice at Tripleclicks.

Goodluck
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1030572] you cannot use your Signing Bonus to purchase items at triplecliks[/quote] Signing Bonuses are paid out with your commissions. And of course you can spend these earnings at TripleClicks. But, yes, first you have to be paid the Signing Bonuses before you can spend them.
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
you cannot use your Signing Bonus
to purchase items at triplecliks

Signing Bonuses are paid out with your commissions. And of course you can spend these earnings at TripleClicks. But, yes, first you have to be paid the Signing Bonuses before you can spend them.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1030265]Hey Gery, Can i used my bonus earnings in SFI to make purchases in TripleClicks? If so, how? or Why not?[/quote] Do you mean Signing Bonuses? Signing Bonuses that you've earned are like any other money earned in SFI...so of course you can spend them at TripleClicks if you wish to...or anywhere else. It's money, to spend as you please.
Mamme S. posted:
Hey Gery,
Can i used my bonus earnings in SFI to make purchases in TripleClicks? If so, how? or Why not?

Do you mean Signing Bonuses? Signing Bonuses that you've earned are like any other money earned in SFI...so of course you can spend them at TripleClicks if you wish to...or anywhere else. It's money, to spend as you please.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

It depends on how much you made in bonus earnings. Go to Tripleclicks page and click buy to purchase an item
It depends on how much you made in bonus earnings. Go to Tripleclicks page and click buy to purchase an item
7x SUPPORT
Damilola S.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Ofuonyebi '.

Thank you Gery for your great response to my post on the Signing Bonus issue.
Thank you Gery for your great response to my post on the Signing Bonus issue.
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations
Congratulations
Dzevad H.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Liked by mirjana m.

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Milos V.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago More by Al M.

[quote=1030265]Hey Gery, Can i used my bonus earnings in SFI to make purchases in TripleClicks? If so, how? or Why not?[/quote] Dear Mamme S, Yes, diffinietly you can use your earnings to make any purchase in TripleClicks. But remember you must have at least a earning of $7.00 in your SFI Account to access these funds to purchase anything from TripleClicks. Best Regards AL M
Mamme S. posted:
Hey Gery,

Dear Mamme S,
Yes, diffinietly you can use your earnings to make any purchase in TripleClicks. But remember you must have at least a earning of $7.00 in your SFI Account to access these funds to purchase anything from TripleClicks.

Best Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago More by Al M.

[quote=1030652][quote=1030265]Hey Gery, Can i used my bonus earnings in SFI to make purchases in TripleClicks? If so, how? or Why not?[/quote] Do you mean Signing Bonuses? Signing Bonuses that you've earned are like any other money earned in SFI...so of course you can spend them at TripleClicks if you wish to...or anywhere else. It's money, to spend as you please.[/quote] Dear Respected Gery, Thank you for your update for the signing Bonus. Also, Am I right, if I include that a min earnings of $7 require to have available in our SFI Affiliate account to access the funds to spend in TripleClicks? Best Regards AL M
Gery posted:
Mamme S. posted:
Hey Gery,

Do you mean Signing Bonuses? Signing Bonuses that you've earned are like any other money earned in SFI...so of course you can spend them at TripleClicks if you wish to...or anywhere else. It's money, to spend as you please.

Dear Respected Gery,
Thank you for your update for the signing Bonus. Also, Am I right, if I include that a min earnings of $7 require to have available in our SFI Affiliate account to access the funds to spend in TripleClicks?

Best Regards
AL M
8x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

| Edit settings