Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Valid email addresses

Posted 2 months ago

In what way will www.sfimg.com/news/presentingclass-cash help us getting only PSAs and CSAs with valid email adresses?Because I discovered that some of the PSAs do not have any valid email addresses.
In what way will www.sfimg.com/news/presentingclass-cash help us getting only PSAs and CSAs with valid email adresses?Because I discovered that some of the PSAs do not have any valid email addresses.
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Part of the conditions for being in the prize drawing is to confirm their email address. Only those with confirmed email addresses can enter.
Part of the conditions for being in the prize drawing is to confirm their email address. Only those with confirmed email addresses can enter.
6x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CKKYWaq.jpg[/img] If they want to enter the drawings for the $250, they will have to give a valid e-mal address... But, if they click that NO button...we might still have a lot of non-existing addresses.

If they want to enter the drawings for the $250, they will have to give a valid
e-mal address...
But, if they click that NO button...we might still have a lot of non-existing
addresses.
58x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

One of the ingenious ideas behind Class Cash is to get people to submit a valid e-mail address. This is the only way to send them their entry number. win/win
One of the ingenious ideas behind Class Cash is to get people to submit a valid e-mail address. This is the only way to send them their entry number. win/win
90x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Elmar H.

Hie Hloniphani, I wish we could have a way to know who has said yes and no.
Hie Hloniphani,
I wish we could have a way to know who has said yes and no.
9x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

This was a commendable innovation by Gery and Team to move SFI business to the next level
This was a commendable innovation by Gery and Team to move SFI business to the next level
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1030429]Hie Hloniphani, I wish we could have a way to know who has said yes and no.[/quote] As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way, so what's the point of knowing who clicked YES vs. NO (and entered a different address)? Will you treat them differently?
Elmar H. posted:
Hie Hloniphani,

As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way, so what's the point of knowing who clicked YES vs. NO (and entered a different address)? Will you treat them differently?
Gery

United States

[quote=1030389][img]https://i.imgur.com/CKKYWaq.jpg[/img] If they want to enter the drawings for the $250, they will have to give a valid e-mal address... But, if they click that NO button...we might still have a lot of non-existing addresses.[/quote] As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way.
Tanja K. posted:

e-mal address...
addresses.

As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

E-mail address is important to used for this site because latter latter invalid e-mail address it's will be affected
E-mail address is important to used for this site
because latter latter invalid e-mail address it's will be affected
SUPPORT
Olaide P.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Elmar H.

[quote=1030590][quote=1030429]Hie Hloniphani, I wish we could have a way to know who has said yes and no.[/quote] As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way, so what's the point of knowing who clicked YES vs. NO (and entered a different address)? Will you treat them differently?[/quo Thank you I take it then that all new PSA will have valid address.
Gery posted:
Elmar H. posted:
Hie Hloniphani,

As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way, so what's the point of knowing who clicked YES vs. NO (and entered a different address)? Will you treat them differently?[/quo

Thank you I take it then that all new PSA will have valid address.
9x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1030593][quote=1030389][img]https://i.imgur.com/CKKYWaq.jpg[/img] If they want to enter the drawings for the $250, they will have to give a valid e-mal address... But, if they click that NO button...we might still have a lot of non-existing addresses.[/quote] As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way.[/quote] Sorry... I misunderstood the purpose of that NO button... Took it as their response to enter the drawing or not... instead, it's about confirming the e-mail address to which send the entry number...
Gery posted:
Tanja K. posted:

e-mal address...
addresses.

As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way.

Sorry...
I misunderstood the purpose of that NO button...
Took it as their response to enter the drawing or not...
instead, it's about confirming the e-mail address to which send the
entry number...
58x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1030654][quote=1030593][quote=1030389][img]https://i.imgur.com/CKKYWaq.jpg[/img] If they want to enter the drawings for the $250, they will have to give a valid e-mal address... But, if they click that NO button...we might still have a lot of non-existing addresses.[/quote] As explained in the announcement, the "NO" button is there so they can enter a valid email address. That is, we suspect that many new people sign up using a junk or other address they don't actually access. So now, if they want to have a chance to win the $250 cash, they can click the "NO" button and instantly replace it with a good address. The result is you have a new PSA with a valid email address either way.[/quote] Sorry... I misunderstood the purpose of that NO button... Took it as their response to enter the drawing or not... instead, it's about confirming the e-mail address to which send the entry number... [/quote] No apology necessary, Tanja! I just wanted to clarify...if they click on NO, then a little area opens up that allows them to instantly enter a different email address...and then they can enter the drawing with this new (hopefully valid) address!
Tanja K. posted:
Gery posted:
Tanja K. posted:

e-mal address...
addresses.

Sorry...
I misunderstood the purpose of that NO button...
Took it as their response to enter the drawing or not...
instead, it's about confirming the e-mail address to which send the
entry number...

No apology necessary, Tanja! I just wanted to clarify...if they click on NO, then a little area opens up that allows them to instantly enter a different email address...and then they can enter the drawing with this new (hopefully valid) address!
Gery

United States

| Edit settings