Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to redeem an MRP!

Posted 3 days ago

I won 50 MRP in tripleclicks Daily Crown Drawing, how do I redeem it? Thanks
I won 50 MRP in tripleclicks Daily Crown Drawing, how do I redeem it? Thanks

Liked by Sherwood L Zdenko S

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Dayan and bravo! They are here on your MRP Leadger https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php You can buy with MRP, the best solution is to buy 1 TCredit for 126MRP and earn 102VP! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CSHswy5.jpg[/img] Have a nice day! Regards, Tijana :bowtie:
Hi Dayan and bravo!

They are here on your MRP Leadger www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/mrp_ledger.php
You can buy with MRP, the best solution is to buy 1 TCredit for 126MRP and earn 102VP!

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Tijana
3x SUPPORT
Tijana B

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

From Solutions: [quote]You can redeem your MRP on thousands of products on TripleClicks. Once you've earned the necessary points, just add your desired item to your shopping cart and choose MRP as your payment method during checkout. NOTE: The MRP value of the item(s) must be less than or equal to the number of MRP you have, and your MRP may not be used for shipping fees. You cannot earn MRP on products you purchase using previously accumulated MRP.[/quote] From ASK SC: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10003641]What is the best use for the MRP I earn?[/url] You can accumulate 126 MRP and then you can buy one single TCredit and get 102 VP for that, to boost your EA rank towards collecting your first 1500VPs. That is one of the options too. Regards :blush:
From Solutions:
You can redeem your MRP on thousands of products on TripleClicks. Once you've earned the necessary points, just add your desired item to your shopping cart and choose MRP as your payment method during checkout. NOTE: The MRP value of the item(s) must be less than or equal to the number of MRP you have, and your MRP may not be used for shipping fees. You cannot earn MRP on products you purchase using previously accumulated MRP.

From ASK SC:
What is the best use for the MRP I earn?

You can accumulate 126 MRP and then you can buy one single TCredit and get 102 VP for that, to boost your EA rank towards collecting your first 1500VPs. That is one of the options too. Regards
29x SUPPORT
Tatjana G

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

Hi Cavan You can keep earning lot more MRP until they sufficient to redeem them on thousands of product on TripleClicks, see the products that can be purchased with MRP. For the meantime, you need 77 MRP to give you total of 126 mrp and with them you can purchase single tc to get 102 VP.
Hi Cavan
You can keep earning lot more MRP until they sufficient to redeem them on thousands of product on TripleClicks, see the products that can be purchased with MRP. For the meantime, you need 77 MRP to give you total of 126 mrp and with them you can purchase single tc to get 102 VP.
Samuel E

Namibia

Posted 3 days ago

[quote=1030460]Hi Cavan You can keep earning lot more MRP until they sufficient to redeem them on thousands of product on TripleClicks, see the products that can be purchased with MRP. For the meantime, you need 77 MRP to give you total of 126 mrp and with them you can purchase single tc to get 102 VP.[/quote] Hi Samuel, Be aware that MRP expire. I was not doing anything with mine for some time until I began to notice that the amount dropped. Then I found out that they expire. I still don't use them much. But after reading this thread, I am going to buy some TCredits. SFI solutions: Do Member Rewards Points expire? 01/21/2016 Yes, Member Rewards Points (MRP) expire one year from when they are acquired. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18165&referrer=search
Samuel E posted:
Hi Cavan
You can keep earning lot more MRP until they sufficient to redeem them on thousands of product on TripleClicks, see the products that can be purchased with MRP. For the meantime, you need 77 MRP to give you total of 126 mrp and with them you can purchase single tc to get 102 VP.

Hi Samuel,

Be aware that MRP expire. I was not doing anything with mine for some time until I began to notice that the amount dropped. Then I found out that they expire. I still don't use them much. But after reading this thread, I am going to buy some TCredits.

SFI solutions:

Do Member Rewards Points expire?
01/21/2016

Yes, Member Rewards Points (MRP) expire one year from when they are acquired.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18165&referrer=search
19x SUPPORT
Sherwood L

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 days ago

MRP Points may be redeemed by using them on Triple Clicks orders. Now you can use them as payment on orders for T-Credits in the 1 pack, and use as many units of that to utilize the MRP points. You will receive 102 VP points per unit, which will increase your totals toward achieving EA. For example: 50 units of T-Credit-1 pack will provide you with 5100 VP which will automatically qualify you at BTL. Or you can split them up on a variety of orders based on your needs. Way to go on the big win!
MRP Points may be redeemed by using them on Triple Clicks orders. Now you can use them as payment on orders for T-Credits in the 1 pack, and use as many units of that to utilize the MRP points. You will receive 102 VP points per unit, which will increase your totals toward achieving EA. For example: 50 units of T-Credit-1 pack will provide you with 5100 VP which will automatically qualify you at BTL. Or you can split them up on a variety of orders based on your needs.
Way to go on the big win!
Phil A

United States

Liked by Olimpia A Zdenko S

Posted 3 days ago

Hello Dahan, Congratulations for winning 50 MRP. Don't worry, it has already added to you. Notice the total MRP you have in Trippleclicks.. Keep on winning. Also take note to use Your MRP one year before expiration.
Hello Dahan,

Congratulations for winning 50 MRP.
Don't worry, it has already added to you. Notice the total MRP you have in Trippleclicks..

Keep on winning.

Also take note to use Your MRP one year before expiration.
gina g

Philippines

Posted 3 days ago

If you won 50 MRP, then your MRP will automatically increase
If you won 50 MRP, then your MRP will automatically increase
3x SUPPORT
Damilola S

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gabriel A

Posted 1 day ago